wwyd thread, replies 4 replies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6w8nVyFQC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anal

Damn, I'd fuck her tight little body, anymore of her

tell me more of what youd do

anal while you watched

Hike her dress up and leave her up against the glass, fuck her raw right there so anyone outside can see her cute little ass rubbing against the window

moar

This cute little cunt would get gangbang by a dozen black cocks, more of her

her in the middle. keep going

Use that ponytail to guide her around, occasionally fucking her throat. Finally put her on all fours and roughly fuck her from behind before pulling out to cum on her ass and back.

Strip her clothes off slowly, exploring every inch of her tight little body. Eat her pussy and make her moan until she begs for more. I lay back, watching as she grinds on my cock, holding her down as I cum inside her. Then she can tease my prick back to life with her mouth, and as she bends over I push myself up her ass.

Put her on her knees and have her suck and lick my cock while she pouts and talks in a naughty "little girl" voice. Finally spread her legs and fuck her deep while she begs me not to cum inside her. Pull out and cum on her face as she says, "Thank you, Daddy."

Grab her by her neck and pin her against that mirror. Make sure she keeps taking selfies as i gape all her holes with my dick..she would look sweet sucking her ass off my cock.

God, damn. I'd have her get down on her knees and suck me off while one of her friends spanks her ass for being a naughty slut.

Once I finish in her against the window I'd let her down and have her slide out of the dress entirely, then get her down to her knees to suck me off as people from outside start to record it with their phones. keep dumpin her

Pull down her dress to pop out her tits and then tittyfuck her, cum right on her face so that her makeup matches her dress color.

More pics are for another time. gotta keep everyone interested in her. I have a whole bunch of good ones ive been cumming to for years now

Turn 180 and walk away.

I would get her drunk as fuck and lay her down on my bed. Then I'd start kissing her neck down to her tight stomach and slowly make my way to her sweet sweet pussy. I eat her out and get her soaking wet then go in raw as she drunkenly tries to stop me. That only makes me want to fuck her even harder. Her tight pussy gripping my cock makes me explode my whole load deep into her pretty pink wet pussy.

Make her suck me sloppy, rubbing my cock all over her face till I cum

Wwyd to my gf

Lame af

With a hand around her throat, force her down to the floor. Smack her once, then tell her if she's a good girl, she won't get any more. Then fuck her face, warning her what happens if I feel teeth. With her back to the wall, there's nowhere for her to go when I shove my cock down her throat and cum.

Get her nicely wasted, then take her home and fuck her doggy style. Push her face down to muffle her screams when I pull out and push my cock up her dry ass.

Enjoy a long, soapy titwank as she smiles and talks dirty, before returning the favour with my hands and tongue on her slit. I lay her down, me still standing so I can really pound her cunt, making those tits sway on her chest, finally blowing my load inside her.

Have her ride me so could watch her tits bounce.

Dude if that is your gf post something thats shows her body better

Fuck her ass from behind while squeezing her full tits, pinching down on her nipples and making her whine in pain as I cum in her ass

wwyd

What would you do?

Force her face down into the wet sand as I fuck her ass from behind. Give her a hard smack on the ass to keep her moving as I push her face harder into the ground.

None of them are attractive enough to reply, replies get replies dudes

nothing at all

Shoot with gun. Profit

youtube.com/watch?v=z6w8nVyFQC4

probably go kill myself after looking at these ugly bitches

bump

Me and a few friends would get her fucked up. She'd beg us to fuck her and we'd take turns for hours. When we got tired strangers off the street would replace us, taking turns filling her holes with cum

oh fuck, more of her please

I'd handcuff her to that pipe, tear off her shirt and pull her skirt up. I'd fuck her ass while slamming her head into the wall, as I pinched her nipples. When I was ready to cum, id switch to her pussy and shoot a deep load inside her

wywd?

God damn, those are some nice sweater puppies. I'd pop off that top and play with her tits for a while, slapping and squeezing them. Then I'd tittyfuck her and cum in her mouth

more please

Reunite her with her father, Jay Leno

Have her step in the shower with that outfit on. Then get on her knees and blow me

Fuck, her tits look ready to pop out. That's what I'd do, in the middle of the street expose them, then while she was in shock drag her into an alley and facefuck her, cumming in her mouth and letting it fall onto her tits

Same girl? Any bikini?

wywd ?

this is her about a year ago

Wanna cum on those tits

Keep a hand on her throat as I viciously fuck her, getting her to hold her legs spread so I can pound her deeply and fill her with cum.

Slide her dress off, holding her arms to her side so I can lick and suckle on her tits before bending her over and riding her ragged.

Cuff her hands behind her back and slip a ring gag into her mouth. With her secure, I begin by whipping her ass red, then fuck her throat until she's a drooling mess. I use ice cubes on her ass while sliding slowly in and out of her, picking up speed before I pull out to cum on her tits.

Keep posting her

Blindfold her and gangbang her with 4 huge cocks. Even though she's sore and filled with cum she still begs to get plowed.

Fuck her tight pussy while I grab her tits and make her suck me off

throat fuck and then cum on her tits

damn, nice tits

titty fuck

bump

her body

Please keep going! She got me hard af

hot

I would convince her to go with me to a school for retards to volunteer. What she doesn't know is that we're volunteering to teach the tards sex education. We go into the room and I lock the door. I start the presentation with female anatomy and use her as a model. One of the tards is really into it and takes his cock out and starts stroking it. While she's distracted trying to convince the tard to stop, I grab some zip ties i brought, walk up behind her, and tie her hands together. She protests, but I rip her shirt off and stuff it in her mouth to keep her quiet. I then take all her clothes off and start fucking her to show the tards what to do. Once they seem to get the idea, I pull out and push her face down ass up and let the tards go to town. They fuck her holes with merciless animal energy and pump her full of cum. Once one is done, I pull them off and put another on her. After about the 4th creampie, she starts to really get into it and moans for more each time. All in, she takes 15 tards in her pussy and up her ass (some of them dont have the best aim)

bump

Don't know weather to be aroused or amused lmfao

I would have them come over and get them drunk. We play truth or dare which leads to left and middle making out. They start to get into it, so I turn to right and start feeling up her tits. She's into it so I start making out with her and slip my hand down her shorts to find her pussy is wet. In the meantime, left has taken her shorts off and middle is licking her pussy. I pause with right and we watch the other two go to town on each other. left gets really turned on watching so I position her on all 4s facing the lesbians so she can watch. I then fuck her hard doggy style until I fill her with cum which her friends then lick out of her pussy

aw man why did you delete?

bump

i woudl take her under that pier, make her give me head, she would be hesitant because of the people but i would use her head to deepthroat my cock
then i would turn her around and fuck her from behind, she would moan quietly but people would hear , i would come deep inside her and leave her there

Blowjob cum on her lips
Threesome ass to mouth to pussy

What a cutie. I'd dance with her on spring break and just have a good time at first. Our bodies would be very close and sweaty. I'd play the sweetheart. Invite her back to my hotel room. Right when she walked in the room I would see that big smile on her face. I'd then violently grab her neck and see her smile turn into struggle. Pulling her panties down I'd smack her ass 3 times as hard as I could. I would proceed to lay her down and force her to take my cock. I would say the most degrading things to her + reminding her of how much of a slut she is. Making sure she took my hot warm seed deep inside of her cute little womb. I would devastate her in the most evil of ways. She would be scarred for life

bump

Pic related

I'd wrap that one peice around her throat and start choking her till her eyes were tearing up and her face was completely red. Then I'd force her mouth open and shove my cock in, using the bikini to choke her and tighten her throat while I fucked it. I'd finish by cumming on her face and backhand slapping her, then toss a couple of singles from my wallet into her face.

would get her drunk and fuck her with a couple of friends, in all holes at once

I’d playfully rip those shorts off, strap her to the bed and unload

WWYD

I love it.

wwyd

wwyd to them

This girl would be my property. She seems innocent but I would certainly change that. Wherever and whenever I could fuck her I would. And she would learn to be obedient. Her uterus would have a constant layer of my sperm

I'd start by putting middle in a choke-hold just because I could. Then I'd order left and right to eat eachother out or middle gets it. Then I'd start to finger middle. As she moans left and right also get turned on. I love to left/right. Making out with right as left sucks my cock. I yell at middle to play with herself in the corner. From there I fuck both left and right in a threesome and fun in their mouths. Then I fart in middles face just because lol

More of her please

That's pretty wild, but I'm into it. Thanks!

Yeah I just thought the ending was funny lol

bump

probably take her out to like an applebees or something, not shit quality, but not quality enough to show that she actually means anything

then id probably leave before the check comes by saying i gotta go to the restroom

thanks for the free meal ugly cow ha ha

wwyd?

aw dont delete your ugly cow you pussy.

> applebees
> not shit
kek

Bump

Tell her that it would make no sense to suck on two straws at a time :

I would force her into one of those rooms. Tear her dress and force my cock in her ass. Finish inside. More? Also wwyd to Brittney

I'd play with that ass for a fat minute and she's grind it up and down my cock until I stick it in her tight pussy and eventually bust my fat load in there
Wwyd

I'd make Brittney strip out of that slutty little cocktail dress out in the club. Then have her get down on her knees and suck me off while anyone comes over and gropes her.

wwyd

Who is this little slut? She would be my fuck toy forever. Would love to see my cock sliding in and out of her pussy from behind while my crotch rams into that cute little butt. She's a slut and she loves it just look at the expression on her face. Little does she know that I'm going to violate her with the worst of intentions.

I'd make her suck my dick and give me a tit job until I explode all over her boobs
Wwyd

She's a friend's younger sister. Very small, easy to use. Down on her knees in this pic.

And here they both are