Tell me how fat and disgusting my body looks, Sup Forums. I want to get thinner and I need motivation...

Tell me how fat and disgusting my body looks, Sup Forums. I want to get thinner and I need motivation. I feel like you're the only ones who will actually insult me instead of telling me to get help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6w8nVyFQC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think you’re hot and i’d totally fuck you

Hello
Few things to start off =]
1. Yes, I'm replying to you because you're a femanon( 'tis an awesome thing to see!)
2. I'm Brian
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not your stereotypical guy. If anything I'll be the one in the kitchen! xD

damn sexy. let me hit that

Why don'tchya drop a few pounds around your flabass muffin top ya fat fucking cunt

fat fucking cow

show dick

please show us some booty.

Show booty and tits and then maybe we will degrade.

good ol' pasta

kek

Not fat by American standards

nice meme

i'd smash that

Never heard such a desperate cry for help. Unless youre trolling, i wouldnt be surprised

show us what's under that bra

Stop eating you fat worthless cunt

go back to yeddit

bitch... gain 50 pounds and come back

fucking disgusting skin gross hips fucking stop eating so you might have normal fucking bones or at least your disgusting bone structure wont be so noticable u fat cunt

Turn around and spread that ass fat cunt.

Listen useless slut post that shitty hole you have between your legs

Hot shit now eat a bullet kike

youtube.com/watch?v=z6w8nVyFQC4

Tbqh. You need to put on some weight. I mean you still look good, from what i can tell anyway, but if you keep losing weight, you're going to be pretty undesirable.

Get your fat-tits out

How about Everytime you eat I come and fuck your throat till you puke it out.

pig bitch whore

would smash/10.

now back to tumblr u fokin cunt

dude you need get some balls. girls want a alpha man like me not a pussy like you you'll thank me later bro

honestly perfect body portions

Fuck off faggot I am trying to get laid

teats or GTFO

Disgusting fat waste of skin. Go back to tumblr you fucking feminist hambeast. Let’s see that fat ass and degrade yourself like you deserve it

Hello newfriend

too skinny you need to gain some weight op youre a skeleton

This had better be some goddamn pasta...

Post more

I don't think she cares man, she probably has an eating disorder

You look great OP you just need to tighten up a little

We need to see more to tell.

I would like to tongue punch your fart box.

Hot. Come here and I will make you feel better. You're perfect!

Bitches today, like this one. There is nothing wrong with that body. So, if user is in fact a woman, she is either crazy or want attention. Oh wait, I forgot, prob both. Bitches be crazy bros.

We're gonna need some tits. Just sp we can fully analyze the percentage of fat.

Full frontal nude or what's the point
I'm not going to form an opinion based on this shitty yellow pear-looking photograph

OP here, thank you for your kind words, they made me comfortable. I am going now I guess.

I agree, science comes in handy in this type of situation. Good call..

I'd have to wear a bag on my head to fuck you, and a back up one on your head just in case mine falls off. Your fat, ugly, and stupid. Now show us your monkey.

If you're alone. Check your mind. If you're at libersl things. Open your eyez.

bitch stfu ur body fucking great. show tits and ass

Uhhh clearly you haven't completed your end of the social contract where we pay attention to you and then you show us that ass, titties, and cunt.

>mfw lurking this fat whores thread

Wanna see my pp

You faggots are so full of shit. She is a total hambeast who should shove her fingers down her throat if she even takes a single bite of food. Skinny bitches are hot and I want more of them, like Eugenia Cooney level thin. Only then will OP be hot.

Your body is fine, your need for validation is ugly as fuck.

Show twat and asshole

>Seems to be maybe slightly underweight, but otherwise healthy
>Old cutting scars
>Fishing for attention on fucking Sup Forums
>Probably BPD, depression, or both

Bitch, you need therapy. Also, tits or GTFO.

this yea

Lindsey?

Dave!?!?

John???

Michael???

Snake?!

Metal Gear!?!?

Full body shot if you want a rating.. Ffs you could be built like a t-rex and have massive thighs.

Satan trips of truth.

Probably BPD, my ex had that and she used anorexia as a ploy to look sick and gain attention

Satan spoke the truth.

checked

No, this is Patrick