Neymar threatens to leave Barca

>Neymar threatens to quit Barcelona if the club appoint Juan Carlos Unzue as their new manager, according to reports.
>Unzue, 50, has worked at the club since leaving Celta Vigo in 2014

>Messi is also withholding contract negotiations until Barcelona office is fixed, rejected 35 Million euro net salary

the beginning of the end

what's this clubs problem with paying its players? looking back it makes even more sense as to why figo left

manutdpepeholding30quid.jpg

Messi to Man City to reunite with Poop confirmed.

too bad manure spent all the millions on poobag

or poop back to barca...

>man utd running out of millions

Source?

>messi is a good g-

fake news and
>if the club appoint Juan Carlos Unzue
won't happen

>ship took some water so we better jump overboard.jpeg

>Manchester United

Brazilian players are not good for English teams.

We should buy Lewandowski or Bale instead of Neymar.

they have over 50 million euros tied up in three players each year

they've had these problems occasionally, in 2010 they took up a 150m loan to pay the players. nothing really big but i guess having suarez, messi and neymar on huge contracts and renewing them seemingly every other season is going to catch up with them eventually.

>>Messi is also withholding contract negotiations until Barcelona office is fixed, rejected 35 Million euro net salary

Kek, you're trying to say they offered almost twice their salary?
This must be some spanish press tier source

Neymar just needs a reason to play CS:GO all day.

Unzue and Neymar got a discussion a week ago in training, press is going crazy. Dont know about neymar, but messi is resigning with barça, I dont have a doubt.

>making your two biggest players unhappy

Suarez is shit that's why he doesn't complain. He's happy to be alongside these two. In reality he's the one that needs to leave. Overpaid piece of garbage nowadays.

>we
>a fucking turkroach

>ape calling me a roach

kek. go back to your stunt in latest planet of apes movie you favela queer

Rafael was bretty good for them fampai

Dont follow Spanish football at all but why are Neymar and Messi so upset about this exactly?

Hey, subhuman. I can't understand you. Don't you have to go to Germany?

Luis Enrique is shit. Just imagine a worse version of Luis Enrique in charge of the team. That's it.

Oh god it's so funny to watch two peasants fight.

You're both retarded subhumans.

they want an actual manager not someone who appoints the same 11 players and has no tactics whatsoever, the team at the moment is basically "wait for one of my players to make a play out of nothing"

Do people actually believe this shit?

Like how retarded do you must be to believe something that stupid

Here let me write another headline are dumb as shit

Robben threatens to request leave as Conmey is being given priority status next season

Apparently Unzue and Neymar got in to a fight recently. As for Messi I would say that Barcelona management keep buying shit players and getting rid of good ones

I want Simeone for Barca desu.

He would fix us.

they should hire quique setien for a year, just for lols

Fake news

Still I think Messi wants to have an elite manager for his last 4 o 5 seasons in European football

Fair enough lads, tbf ive only vaguely of Unzue. Then again who else are they going to bring in?

>Luis Enrique
>elite

>Luis Enrique is shit.

He won the treble in his first season and a double in the second, you fucking mongoloid.

>hurr he's terrible cause Barca got outdefended by a Juve with goat tier defense

Simeone didn't want the NT just to avoid managing Messi and Masche, I doubt he would want to have them in a club

When did I say that? They want an elite manager so they stop wasting time with people like Luis Enrique

It's called momentum. A bad manager can ride off of momentum with out doing anything. His first season was a treble, last season was a double and this season they'll be lucky to win one trophy, which shows they've gotten worse each season under Enrique

Finally. This meme must end.

Brenny could win the treble with Celtic if he had Messi Neymar and Suarez in the team, not a big accomplishment

>which shows they've gotten worse each season under Enrique

How is it his fault though? Not even Pep won everything every season. Remember Inter?

t. Mehmet Altintop Schneider

>It's called momentum. A bad manager can ride off of momentum with out doing anything.

Bullshit. A bad manager taking over a team with "momentum" will fail and fail hard. Look at Benitez with Inter, Moyes with United, Martino with Barca...

>Martino with Barca...

Jesus I remember that
Fucking useless cunt

Even Vilanova won the league with Barcelona and he wasn't even there because of his cancer

>the league

Enrique won as many trebles as Pep did you fucking cunt

>people still dumping shit on Luis Henrique because one bad season

If he had the right players he would do just fine.

Managing a team with no RB whatsover and with mediocre players like Mathieu, Gomes, Digne and at top of that a team that defende with ONLY eight players.

Pep won the sextuple you retard, with a team full of academy players and literally whos like Bojan and Jeffren. Enrique's meme treble was won with refball and Barcelona's chequebook

And despite all that he STILL have a chance to win the doblete AGAIN.

>sextuple

Meaningless.

>with a team full of academy players

Those academy players were Xavi, Iniesta, and Messi. For christ's sake, you're making it sound like he just pulled some kids off the street and handed them shirts.

he let Dani Alves go for free, he deserves all the shit he gets

This. I'm really sick of this shit. Look at this fucking curry nigger who clearly has as much clue about football as he has about personal hygiene.

Seriously go wipe your ass with your hand instead of posting here and smearing shit everywhere.

Luis Enrique doesn't determine transfers, the board does.

>he

You mean the board.

He kicked out Ronaldinho and Deco to make Xavi and Iniesta play better with Messi, he deserves the praise

This.

Again people are blaming Enrique for things he literally didn't have a hand in.

In fact I thought it was impressive what he achieved with an underperforming squad, the weakest midfield Barca has had in a decade, and no fucking RB.

Even against Juve there was hope, they were just unlucky not to score several times.

Pep rode the coat tails of prime Messi, the best attacking player in the history of the sport. He went to bayern and turned a treble winning team into mediocrity then ran to EPL for a "challenge" and is doing nothing once again

Exquisite

Thank god Galliani is not at Milan anymore or he would have bought this fag on an instant

Oh Shqipe shka po ban

He deserves a lot of praise, but I think you're going overboard.

He promoted Spanish midfielders cause he was a Spanish midfielder.

True he developed Busquets but I don't think he knew what he was doing with anyone else. See the fucking children he fielded in his final match against Real when they lost? He thought he could just play 17 year old midfielders again as he did with Xavi and Iniesta but it backfired.

Only parhetic manlets give a fuck about trebles. Especially lel liga trebles.

You think Neymar would want to play for Milan? He has a better chance of going to fucking Tottenham.

He took Pedro and Busquets from Tercera División and put them into the team.

Luis Enrique signings
Marc-André Ter Stegen
Ivan Rakitic
Luis Suárez
Rafinha
Alcántara
Jérémy Mathieu
Jordi Masip
(all arrived in the same summer as the coach ahead of season 2014-2015);

Following year
Arda Turan
Aleix Vidal
Denis Suárez
Jasper Cillessen
Paco Alcácer
Lucas Digne
André Gomes
Samuel Umtiti

Departures
Dani Alves
Xavi Hernandez
Pedro
Claudio Bravo
Marc Bartra
Sergi Samper
Thomas Vermaelen

absolute shit
anyone defending this man wants to see Barcelona fail and is a detriment to the sport

>Pedro

Overrated shit, crutch that held them back in man matches cause they didn't have a proper 9 until Suamar

Rakitic & Suarez weren't LE signings.

>Especially lel liga trebles.
You sayin that like it was easy to archive, but Real Madrid, the best club in the world, never did it

Barcelona is the only club to ever win a "lel liga treble"

>Dani Alves
>Xavi Hernandez
>Pedro
>Claudio Bravo
>Marc Bartra
>Sergi Samper
>Thomas Vermaelen

Oh no, used up players hitting 40 left the club?

And a bunch of nobodies who didn't develop?

How awful! Should they fucking field Xavi when he's in a wheelchair too?

Not fair. Madrid never cared about until Barca won it

This list is just depressing

>You sayin that like it was easy to archive, but Real Madrid, the best club in the world, never did it

This.

LEL what? Literally no. Madrid are the biggest glory hunters in the sports history.

Can the chinks actually lure one of the le MSN trio to Serie A? I'm a Juve customer, but fuck me if Gaymar in Linter wouldn't make things spicey, especially under Simeone.

>Madrid never cared
Mate...

zubizarreta gave him the choice between reus and suarez and enrique picked suarez

no idea about rakitic but he wouldn't be there if luis enrique didn't want him

>zubizarreta gave him the choice between reus and suarez and enrique picked suarez

Dodged a fucking bullet there

What the fuck newfags? No one cared about Copa del Rey that much until Barcelona won the fucking treble

It's more about who came in
Rakitic, Suarez, and Ter Stegen were already linked before Enrique was appointed, the rest of the list would not be fit for Barcelona any time this decade

Dani Alves is still top quality tbf, I'm shocked United or City didn't spunk £200k a week on him. Can't be on much more than £100k in Italy

almost ten years ago and madrid still can't win it even with '''''''''''lucky draws''''''''''' in cl and max refballs in liga

Source: your ass

Rakitic is not someone they should keep, it was a decent try but he's not doing well as Xavi replacement.

>the rest of the list would not be fit for Barcelona any time this decade

You realize they spent like 200m on Suarez and Neymar right

They can't go around buying all talent up every season, it was to be expected they weren't gonna make huge signings for a couple years

My guess is next year they'll come out strong

Madrid doesn't have Messi

Club del rey don't give a fuck about copa del rey. They are not unsound diving manlets to care about """"""treble""""""

Yeah but they have Ronaldo

Yea Madrid only has the most stacked squad in football for like 6 years now

Messi counts for a lot but he doesn't count for 20 top tier players, even Madrids bench is god tier and has been for a while

>Bale is a fucking sub

You realize they spent 150m on Mathieu/Gomes/Arda/Alcancer right?

Not enough, the only reason why Madrid can't win Lel Liga is because of Messi. Nothing more.

Why doesn't Barça want legit coach?

>the only reason why Madrid can't win Lel Liga is because of Messi.

Autist.

not really, it was all over the press here at the time

>being this delusional

ok pal, you believe what you want

Messi didn't even show up to half of Barcas games this season, moron.

In lel liga they got creamed by fucking Atletico.

manure consistently tops the list in revenue

>he fell for the spanish media meme

You better get your news somewhere, Andrés.

>nazi thinks he's above anyone

lmao

Oh but I am. Certainly above a nigger like you.