Is this infected?

is this infected?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitlow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does it feel warm at all?

its ingrown nail

Yes, you have to cut it off by the elbow.

>warm water
>salt
>add disinfectant
>soak

how warm?

Yes. Poke with sanitized needle, drain puss, scrub with hydrogen peroxide. The peroxide will sting like a bitch, but do this once a day in the evening until the swelling goes away. Should only take three days to a week.

see the green goo under your nail? thats the first signs of gangrene starting to form. do what said

if you have broad spectrum antibiotics, take them for 2 weeks.

Boiling

Yes. Go to podiatrist, you raging homo.

Yea thats an ingrown toenail you got there. I had two in the exact same spot as you. Both on the big toe. Anyway you should probably see a podiatrist and get that removed. Just clean it out very well because that is irritated and begging to get infected

It wont heal until nail is removed. Soaking it and that gay shit wont do anything but prolong pain and misery.

better picture

Sorry fam, you've got foot cancer.

Pretty much this. Soak in warm water first, poke with something clean and sharp, squeeze all the white shit out, wrap with a bandaid and some triple abx overnight. Change bandaid in the morning with more triple abx. Let it air out every few hours while awake. If it doesn’t go away you may need oral abx.. if you’re diabetic I’d make sure to get checked out by a doc first and forget everything I said above.

Cut out, post pics

see a podiatrist

-pierce & drain the puss

-continue doing so for a week or two

-if it doesnt get any better, take the needle, scratch the right 2-3mm of the nail (from the root to the end) get drunk, take pliers and rip the fucker off

helped me with ingrown nail (before that had like 20 surgeries....)

Quit cutting your toenails so short ya fucking tard

Yes, go to a podiatrist.

and be sure to practice that warm water anti-biotic treatment during whole process

If you don't get surgery you can lose your leg

warm saltwater

Ingrown toenail.

I had 4 surgeries, one succesful, 2 unsuccesful and 1 disaster which almost got my foot cut off.

Ask me anything.

Please nnote that the only WORKING and SAFE way to get rid of that shit is a surgery. Will upload pic of my toenail after succesful surgery so could know how does it look.

>had ingrown toenails (infected) over 8 years
>painful

Wait for pictures.

You can also ask anything, do not trust in anything else. I tried anything user.

1/2

Succesful toe.

>1 surgery
>14 days
>stitchess off (3 of them)
>everything normal
>no more pain, no more troubles

Looks better in real, plus I took a shower XX hours ago.

1/2

forgot pic

2/2

Second toenail had 3 or 4 surgeries.

Last one was succesful and the surgeon that helped me said that he felt sorry someone did the bad work to me. ALmost lost a foot due to bad surgery at public hospital. never again public hospitals.

>no more pain
>looks bad but it is not
>such relief

Go get the surgery to get them done permanently. I went 3 years with that shit and damn near lost my toe. Got the surgery and never had a problem again. This was almost 20 years ago.

Same user.

That shit is growing from the abse of your toenail into the bone inside your toe, slowly.

Trust me, go to a good surgeon.

ah yeah i think the others are right, looks like an ingrown nail. do what the others said about draining and disinfecting it. you probably will need to go to a doctor to have it removed. its a minor surgery.

Yes. Looks like early onset gangrene, too. I had the same 6 years ago from ingrown toenail and had to have Vancomycin (very strong last resort antibiotic) coupled with a section of my toe removed and cauterised, or risk losing my foot or leg.

Say goodbye to your foot faggot.

GO to a doctor.

3 days after surgery

lel

bath in camomile tea (antibacterial) if it aint that bad yet, otherwise visit your doc of choice... just dont ask /b

No it's a toe

Yes. It happendes to me some month ago... still have it...
take antibiotics and remove pus from skin (do not touch the nail)

loled

>yes pull your fucking nail out that's the most logical answer
fuck off
i had the exact same problem a couple years ago and taking the puss out then disinfecting the wound did the trick

This.
I had tons of these on my big toes when I was younger, because I liked to clip my nails really short when doing sports, gym class, and jogging. They go away eventually.

its infected you need to drain it