Say something nice about Yoko

Say something nice about Yoko

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HdZ9weP5i68
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Her husband did a good album once

Yoko's albums are unironically great and are only hated by the more plebian Beatles fanboys who can't into avant-garde music.

This
Fly, Plastic Ono Band, and Approximately Infinite Universe are GOAT

"She broke up the most overrated band ever"

oh no

If she'd been more involved, the Beatles would have ended up on top and not racing to catch up with something they could never be. Would you rather listen to them combine pop and avant-garde sounds like no group before or since, or would you rather listen to them imitate The Band badly?

this, you can tell someone has only listened to blue collar comedians they get their political soundbites from if they talk shit about yoko

this.

this, honestly
"yoko killed le beatles!!!!" is the biggest fucking forced meme of all time

She killed the Beatles.

Her version of Plastic Ono Band is better.

She is pure avant garde that Sup Forums lives

Idk I think she's cute. Plastic Ono band is my second favorite solo Beatle project

redpill me on how 'she killed the beatles'. did my boy lennon get too caught up in love, losing interest on everything that didnt involve her, or did she straight up incite friction with the band or some shit ??

Would smash 10/10 only if she doesn't make weird noises during sex

Then it's an 11/10

At the same time though, if someone says they'd rather listen to Yoko than a Beatles album then you know you can just dismiss their opinions as well.

Her tireless campaigning keeps a dangerous man off the streets

He brought her into the studio and they were weird about it because they thought of women as holes and trophies. In fact, if Lennon couldn't have brought her, he wouldn't have bothered going in, he was done with the idea of being a Beatle at that point.

YOKO

youtube.com/watch?v=HdZ9weP5i68

Kek