Daily black girl/black impregnation thread

Daily black girl/black impregnation thread

Keep them comin

pictures like this just make me think, are guys that arent into black girls just gay?

Theres nothing more beautiful than a thick black woman

my absolute favorite. Bria Myles beauty, would love to have my face in that ass

please keep em coming

>Actually having these saved for personal/future use

actually being as sad as these trolls are.

I lol'd hard moar

whomst is this

fuck off dickhead

>another white family kept their children as kidnapped sexslaves for 20 years
>all white crime

Did u see how she got fucked up?? Hahaha still laughing

man your mother would be ashamed of you

The original picture shows that black man? lmao

Boingggg *headhurts* smack that hoe bambambam *startstheboogeyontheground* omg im dying over here hahaha

>black get treated like shit since the US is founded
>exploitation is cornerstone of american society
>black people get treated completely differently by legal system, specifically police, being targeted disproportionately more
>Blacks have complained for a long time about this
>white people think its a new problem or somethng?
>"hey white people have it hard too, stop making a fuss"

she's just sleeping, relax

Loooooool, need to masturbate thnx user

damn your life is like very sad, actually im not kidding you should talk to a therapist. I can tell youre really sad, like youre brushing it off by being edgy and tough, cuze you think you have to be, and you see sensitivity as weakness. But you can be yourself, but i think you need to open up to someone, like a therapist.

Looks like Maserati

np

moar?

Nah my life is pretty good, have job, an apartment, go out with friends, only problem is my sleep schedual. Since i work graveyardshift and dayshift. Live in norway so my salary are good. Im just a guy who loves Sup Forums

Neee moar

even sader you act like that if you live in the nordic countries.

really though friend consider seeing a therapist, you can get access to one at a local health clinic

yeah she got brain damage and she either died or stayed fucked up, i dont remember precisely
trusting a nigger to evaluate weight and inertia = deadly

my mother is a cunt and an idiot like all women
next

damn your life is like very sad, actually im not kidding you should talk to a therapist. I can tell youre really sad, like youre brushing it off by being edgy and tough, cuze you think you have to be, and you see sensitivity as weakness. But you can be yourself, but i think you need to open up to someone, like a therapist.

>what is 'per capita'?

We can go togheter?

I go already. Honestly I think its healthy for many young men to go, plenty have a lot of undealt with emotional baggage.

Brutal shit though. Know the story?

Im not gonna disagree, all of b/ should be getting evaluated. My therapy is alcohol and masturbating to bestgore

Sauce on this beautiful temptress?

Maserati bro

what about a thick white woman

>ywn make a black girl's tits swell with and leak milk

Thick white girls are cool, but the only reason anyone actually cares about them is the fact that they are a white girl with a black bod. Lol it always comes back to sistahs

But what if you already have?

They get targeted more because they are more likely to commit crimes lmao

Then you should post pics

Abandon thread

I bet that one has some nice stories to tell