For some fun cringe entertainment go to this girls musically and enjoy the show of her threatening to kill herself by...

For some fun cringe entertainment go to this girls musically and enjoy the show of her threatening to kill herself by taking a handful of ibuprofen and lots of people scared telling her not to do it

Other urls found in this thread:

musicallyviewer.com/user/babygirll_1231
musicallyviewer.com/user/kinzilambermont
musicallyviewer.com/musical/245535895297286144
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

checking this shit out

It's okay guys this 8 year old called 911

lolwut?

She's doing suicide

send the link you jerk

Her name is up there for you to search,I just downloaded musically and search babygirl_1231

she took too many suicides

link plz

She won't have a headache at least

bitches like that ARE headaches

Link it op, you faggot!

not going to download this shit on my phone just to watch something like this. Can't even just view it on the PC.

deadass 13 emojis while threatening to kill yourself

Huh. I didn't know you could use musically on a web browser. Well enjoy Sup Forumsros. It's pretty entertaining.

does every one of her keys on her keyboard stick?

me neither, i just googled it and was like whoa .. you gotta click individual movies tho, the gallery doesnt load properly, but when you click one it will load/play

She's 18, omfg

This world is truly a creepy place to be...

She is 18 just so everyone knows. She belly dances for everyone when she's not deepthroating ibuprofen and tears.

i cant imagine a world where some guy would want to break up with THAT. lol

Musically is a cringe factory

Just checked out the guys profile, it's a trans guy lol

kek indeed
shes a real trailer park queen .

Dont even know what iam looking at here. Why cant those ppl dont load up longer clips?

What it the purpose of this site?

I think she's pretending to be drunk? I haven't figured that out yet. I'm waiting for her to go live

fucking kek

For sensitive people to embarrass themselves

This is what happens to attention whores when they run out of people that feeds their ego. Pathetic.

She isn't taking the pills. She loads her hand up, drops them on the table and pretends.

Literally that's it. This is attention whoring and she will say it was "theater" or something like that.

Plus, if you're going to kill yourself you'd at least pick a better song and not show your cleavage everywhere if you want to be taken seriously.

She a joke. It's funny though

"@chris1257 thanks for just cutting me off and bllocking me on everythiing iin one day and goiing back to that biitch iim done iim leaviing ii dont want to liive anymoree and iits all hiis faullt"

HAHAHAHAHA

The girl that took her "man" from her is musicallyviewer.com/user/kinzilambermont
Just saying

thats where you're wrong, fucko

What the fuck is with the retarded way she types? At least she doesn't have to worry about a faied suicide attempt leaving her brain dead since she is already a vegetable

She's truly hurtin guise dnt b mean

mother fucker, I'm the fucko now.

I'm the biggest fucko

We're all fuckos

remember kids, down the road not across the street

edgy stuff

lol im reading through her past videos, every week shes talking about offing herself, has new bf, fighs with new bf, loses bf, threatens suicide. meets new guy, postys slutty shit, loses new bf, threatenes suicide. lol this bitch...i fucking hate trainwrecks like her. too bad crazy chicks fuck the best

i just found out the chicks name. carolann albright

musicallyviewer.com/musical/245535895297286144

bahahaha

facebook com/carolann.albight.3

youre welcome

Lol

She's live guys!

Omfg you have to download an app. She better fucking do it

also her

younow com/oheego_40063

also, also her...seems newer

younow com/carolann11416

i cant be assed to download anything

Is there not another way?? surely there is

she's not live on either of these?? And it seems she deleted the musically

Yeah she’s just being an attention whore. This bitch is just doing all this shit to stay famous and relevant. If she wanted to end it all then she would have cut vertically and deep as well.

Oh god dammit I thought that was recent u fag

shes from maple shade, new jersey

kek

How did you figure that out?

Inb4 404

inb4 404

Inb4 dubs

KEK AT 2018 !!!