I licked my moms pussy while she was passed out tonight, it smelled so much but i almost came in my pants...

i licked my moms pussy while she was passed out tonight, it smelled so much but i almost came in my pants. im still shaking and its still the only thing i can smell on my face fuck i really need to talk to someone right now

Have you tried suicide?

what drugs did you give your mom to make her pass out ?

No you didn't

Bump

no but ive thought about it, hers was the first pussy ive licked

none, she drinks alot sometimes

Let it all out user. Tell us everything.

why the fuck didn't you take pics

what am i supposed to tell? i cant think straight, i cant stop smelling it and ive already came twice within the last 2 hours and im still rock hard

Green text the entire event. Maybe we want to fap too. Don’t be a selfish prick.

Pics of passed out mom or GTFO

Is she still passed out?

What does it smell like?

I'll tell you exactly what you're going to do. You're going to march back in there with a timestamp and take some pics as payment for us listening to you. Leave her face out if you're a little pussy and care about privacy.

i dont know how to describe it, it makes my dick twitch every time i breathe in from my nose

its been a while since she passed out, im too scared to do anything to her again or even go to her room at this point since she might wake up

i really dont know how to describe it in the state im in, it feels like i was going to have a heart attack the whole time but i did it for around 40 minutes, just pulled her covers and panties down and grabbed her legs and pushed my face between them

Just go to her room and make up a story why you are there in case she wakes up. If she doesn’t, test her, speak to her, poke her. Still no reaction? Shove your penis inside.

Or pour some more alcohol in her mouth and make her swallow.

how old are you? also ure sick kys

Dude - you have GOT to take at least one pic. We have to see if this is a blob or a MILF.

she isnt fat if thats what youre thinking

i wanna fuck my mom.. this is her

Greentext it or go back in there and poke her and shit and if she’s still out then do shit and greentext that

that wasnt me (op)

i seriously dont know how to greentext about it, its not like she was doing anything, i was just sucking and smelling her and when i started feeling like my dick would fucking explode i pulled her panties back up and went to my room, had a piece of paper but i shot all over the place and started jacking off again almost immeaditely while sitting down and smelling it on my face

hahahahahahahah wtf

I want to fuck your mom as well

does anyone want to stay in contact with me somehow? im barely in shape to talk about this right now

Absolutely. Do you have kik?

Get back in there and snap a pic of her pussy for prof

i think i have to make a new one, just wait a sec..

Pic with timestamp fag

i made one, "istillsmellit"

I think Your mum knew you where licking her

scratch that, it was already taken for some reason, "puffyprincessparts" was unused

this whole thread is bullshit and you're all gay retards

Nice tight body or fat old woman?

Did anyone save the picture?

she isnt even that old, shes pretty pear shaped

Post pics OP. Dont be a fag

fpbp

Pics or it didnt happen

I know how you feel op, fucked my sister when she was drunk