What's the worst thing you've ever done? confess

what's the worst thing you've ever done? confess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6w8nVyFQC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

posted BLACKED on Sup Forums

Sucked a dick once.

I over the that

diddled a relative. no details dont ask faggots.

my first girlfriend was a bitch and treated me like shit.
the relationship lasted like 2 months, i was like 14 na dumb as a rock, and was madly in love.
2 years later met the bitch again, she fell for me, was still a virgin.
fucked every whole she had pretending to be in love with the cunt, after i fucked her every hole, i broke up with her, told her to go fuck herself, never talked to her again.

basically told everyone I was in uni but was really at home jacking off every day on /b

I had a bunch of family over at my house for Christmas party. All the kids were playing in the basement, i grabbed one of them and threw him into my dogs cage and locked him in there and went upstairs.
Let him out 40 minutes after.

why? was he being a brat?

The GOAT

I masturbated to a video I found on the deep web involving a 6 year old boy in bondage gear who was told to give a horse a blowjob by the cameraman and whipped violently every time he refused leaving long bloody scars on his back. When he finally accepted he was visibly gagging on the horse's dick cheese and when it eventually came in his mouth he looked like he was visibly choking with cum shooting out his nose. He then passed out and then the cameraman proceeded to violently fuck him anally.

Yeah he was the most annoying one, but when i was younger I guess I enjoyed to see him cry and suffer inside the cage.
Yeah I was fucked...

i blackmailed a girl to get naked suck my dick and let me cum in her mouth. otherwise, i would spread her nudes.

...um...what...?

Okay, you win.

Jesus Christ.

Please bitch, I went to fake uni and then spent a year in a fake graduation role that didn't work out because my pretend boss was threatened by my knowledge in a field I was a pretend expert in

The thread for the best thing you've ever done is over there =>

I pretended to be a child in a BDSM online community for three years. Like, starting at "age 12".

The sad thing is I kind of still want to do it.

Post link fagggot.

told my father I won't get him help if he has another heart attack, and that he can die on the floor.
fuck him.

I once forgot to call OP a raging faggot

Let's see that .onion

Thread derailed.

Have a (you) you sick fuck.

Convinced a drunk girl at a party to dump her bf so we could fuck and then never talked to her again

love a girl for 4 years, and not propose sooner
i just lost her by 2 weeks right before valentines. our anniversary
its been fun boys but this is where i get off

Linky or you stinky.

The first time i decided to visit this shithole

Fucked a nigger.

Did the horse consent?

You should be ashamed of yourself

I am. Hence why it is the worst thing I've ever done. World of regret man.

Have reply. good choice of image

>When he finally accepted he was visibly gagging on the horse's dick cheese and when it eventually came in his mouth he looked like he was visibly choking with cum shooting out his nose.

How on God's green earth did you stumble on that? I've seen bad, not that bad

Was dating girl A
cheated on girl A with girl B multiple times
used to fuck girl B in the ass then go to girl A house and make her suck my dick.
girl A never knew anything
girl B used to get off to it because they were friends

I wish I never read that

I hope my post makes it into the edited screencap.

i scared the shit out of a baby right as he was leaving the elevator with his mom

bwahahaha. how?

>6
>boy
>horse
>sadism against a non-masochist
>anal rape

Nah. Change some elements around, and you have something interesting. That's just fucked.

When i was younger i used to suck my own dick every night until i got to fat to do it.

Poor son of a bitch who gets her next gotta deal with an alpha widow bitch now lol

Well technically, all you did was masturbate. Unless, in a sudden twist, you were watching your own recording.

>still a better love story than twilight

I was an OP.

Finger fucked my best friend girlfriend while hugging him with the other hand

My men

I masturbated to a video I found on the deep web involving a 6 year old horse in bondage gear who was told to give a cameraman a blowjob by the 6 year old boy and whipped violently every time he refused leaving long bloody scars on his back. When he finally accepted he was visibly gagging on the horse's dick cheese and when it eventually came in his mouth he looked like he was visibly choking with cum shooting out his nose. He then passed out and then the boy proceeded to make him a hot chocolate and make sure he was okay.

If they get married, fucking lol

I facefucked a good friend's girlfriend a couple times. Facefucked a different friend' s little sister. Then later took that friend's girlfriend from him and married her.

Lol what was his name

Worst?
I used to convince women I was in love with them just to get them in bed.
Like... A LOT OF WOMEN... I did it to at least 50 women, I used what I had to just fuck everyone I could for so many years.
I broke so many hearts... I wanted to have sex so in the morning they'd ask about a relationship or something and I'd fuck them off.
>Funny thing is... I'm almost 31 and alone and miserable and don't get much sex anymore.

Only once? Did you know her offline, or did you find her online?

you'd think if you were gonna be faggot enough to suck your own dick, that doing so would at least be enough incentive to not get fat....

I call that Friday Night, sissy

Post em

That poor horse...

while dating my current gf, fucked every single friend she had and basically ruined all of her friendships because the girls couldn't hang out with us anymore.
>feelsbadman

Lost how

Dude

While finger banging a drunk girl at a party in a bathroom I shoved some dry cat food as far into her cooch as I could.

I once conducted marital sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

Also. Not as bad...more painful for me to remember if anything. Had a crush on this girl since fucking middle school. She ignored me. Was dating a literal 10 gymnast in oth grade. 1st girl showed interest. I dumped the gymnast and told her it was to date this other chick that was seriously a 6 i was just infatuated. Ouch

Fast forward at least a decade. College years or later. Meet up with 6/10, proceed to ger her drunk. Tight little body. Nice enough face...thinking " hey maybe theres a future here." Proceed to get her to naked in front of me. She was a virgin. Saw pancake titties, finger blasted her. She sucked me dry. Cant forget awful pancake titties. Tell her i love her and leave. Never speak to again. I still have the email she sent me 7 days later calling me the devil. Gymnast turned into a used whore. Matrixing the shit out of thot bullets in all directions

Every day we stray further from God's light.

OP here. Can anybody top this for the keks

Trips of truth. Feel you buddy. Paybacks a nigger.

the fact that you carry dry cat food with you to a party should have been a red flag,

LOL! Cat's food dish was in the bathroom. But you're right I should pack some for the next party.

nice

>falling for (((their))) plan

At the tail end of my last relationship I would fantasize about violently raping a female friend while fucking my then-girlfriend. Thought more about said than ex when jacking off, same fantasy.

Kevin?

Convinced 18yo gf to blow a 68yo from craigslist. Just wanted to see how much of a slut I could make her into.

When I was a kid, me and a friend used to haul 10 liter buckets of gravel on a bridge not far from my house. We then proceeded to pour the gravel off' the bridge and onto the cars passing underneath, then run and hide. We caused one crash and probably was just lucky people didn't slam into the houses, gardens and rocks nearby.

I also let out the air of the entire teacher faculty on my elementary school, since I had seen my father do it on our car.

I also cheated on one of my exes, caught an STD, didn't tell her, but got it fixed, so when she found out and confronted me, I had doctors proof I was clean.

I left floaties in someones soda

Cap v1.0

When I was about 15, I molested my 9 year old neighbor. I made her strip for me first and then had her suck my dick. She couldn't make me cum, but I still remember how she looked with her little lips wrapped around my cock.

While playing with my cousins (twin girls) in the pool, I talked them into taking off their tops and making out. They were 13 at the time.

I've stolen nudes from so many of my friends and coworkers. If I have their phone, I'm looking for nudes.

Made my niece eat my fun by mixing it with her food. I made pancakes for her one morning and while she was out of the room I came into the batter. She loved them.

Gay ass faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=z6w8nVyFQC4

show stolen nudes or it didn't happen

This is what separates us from plebbit.

lol did you do a reverse image search and come up on his tumblr and get mad?

Nicely done

somebody call the fucking cops

copypasta incoming

What the literal fuck?

>pouring gravel off an overpass
That's... actually pretty smart.

V2.0

Updated

This was just about the last thing I was expecting