Attention b/ros

Attention b/ros
This man, Jason Halligan, formerly a captain in the US army. I served with him for a few months while he was my company commander. He is NOT a patriot or hero. He prided himself on getting his fellow soldiers into legal trouble. He also lied and forged paper work resulting in soliders under his command being wrongfully discharged, demoted, punished, and even imprisoned unjustly. I need to know what he's hiding. I can assure you b/ros he is up to no good.
Help me rid this cancer from our Government
-user

What is he eating?

>i'mplying we like or care about our own troops

go step on a landmine, ugly. But seriously ever since I found out we've been in afganistan for absolutely no reason and we're really the bad guys, I've lost respect for the troops

Don't blame the troops most are young and misguided

Seriously, that bowl is empty

so, what did you get...chapter? BCD?.

NYPA

he screwed your wife, huh?

jesus that was edgier than the grand canyon

It was iraq we didnt have a reason to go into not afghanistan you fucking idiot.

We need more info on the empty paper bowl

Which has round and smooth sandstone edges, so not very edgy at all.

Another picture to fuel your hatred

yes because the actions of 19 literal goat fuckers justifies the 50,000+ killed/injured Afghani civilians, thousands of houses/government shit blown up and absolutely ruining a nation to a point it will never be repaired.

is this him laughing at you after your wife told him how small your dick was?

dude, stop while you're ahead...

He could be hiding the fact that he doesn't eat food

In his fucking dreams. His own wife alsways looked extremely medicated and miserable

No one cares

>doesnt even post dox info
You don't seem to have an understanding of house these things work

Aliens don't eat food... Just let that sink in....

OP before you kill him and then an hero, please go to the VA first. Get help.

No had my friend put in military jail for two months on false charges. He was released and the military had to pay him for every day he was imprisoned. A waste of time and money

>VA
>help
pick one

Enlighten me

Aliens have secret agendas. FOOD for thought....

This thread will be deleted if OP posts dox info. Links to a paste bin could contain anything, though.

Holy Fuck. I actually know this guy. He goes to Harvard Law School now. I was his classmate in a course about Healthcare Law

you know what? theres so much bullshit in the army, youre both probably in the wrong

These teeth could be ornamental. Do the research. There's no need for a creature of pure energy to have teeth other than to blend in...

Tell me more
You are correct sir, sorry if I tried to make myself sound innocent in all this

uh, a Co Cdr can't just 'put' someone in jail without approval from the chain of cmd and the JAG...there had to be more than you know/or are saying. boy, how long have you been in anyway?

2/10 if trolling...

wow you really must be retarded

Honestly. He seemed like a cool guy. Seemed to know his shit. He was also doing a master's in government administration or something to that effect. West Point grad, had a Ranger tab, etc. What'd he do to you specifically?

He used Facebook post to try and say that one of my squad mates( a CIB Infantryman hero) was mentally unstable and a danger to others which was totally BS and I'm not in anymore been out for a few years now

In the military there are several "invisible walls" when someone makes it past one of these barriers that person is not who they seem to be. Back in the late 70s the government started a secret operation to eliminate insubordination in the military. Every branch has been infiltrated by the energy beings they are interdimensional and do not eat food. That is the first sign. They pretend to eat but they don't. It's a hologram and only cameras can see through the technology... Be aware

He forged a drug test that I took and said I failed. Which was not true: that caused me to get demoted

They were doing just fine in the 60's and 70's
Then islam took over and look where they are now. If they would just give up and let us democratize them, they would be able to go back to their actual literal freedom in the 60's and 70's

so, what are you planning to do if you find him? which BTW would be laughably simple if you had access to something like AKO? you really may want to rethink this...

Damn dude sorry to hear it. I didn't know him terribly well so I can't speak to his character. Interesting to see him on a post in Sup Forums though

Fuck that. American judges argued in Nuremberg, rightly, that you are responsible for carrying out illegal orders.

I don't want that man to be involved in our government any longer. He lies, cheats, and steals to get what he wants. Not someone we want running our country.

OoOo

Not your personal army op

>I don't want that man to be involved in our government any longer. He lies, cheats, and steals to get what he wants. Not someone we want running our country.

mebbe so friend, but how do you plan to change that? it would be your word against his. to the army, you are a demoted drug user. may not be a lot of leverage for you...

If he is doing the things that you are accusing him of then you need proof. He probably is corrupt and is trying to hide the evidence. But that's just how it goes sometimes. I would say that you need to set a trap if you want to really expose him for who he is but be careful. He is probably experienced in this kind of thing. Also beings of pure energy can read minds so you have to make sure you don't think about what you are doing while you do it. Or wear some kind of device to block your brain waves from escaping. He will still see through your act but not know your plan.

Are you mad he made you blow him all those times?

>house these things work

die

Islam is their fucking religion, it was here long before the 60s mate.. extremism* took over, or radical islam
you uneducated swine

Maybe i need to clairify.
I'm not doing this for me. He wants to make a career in the goverment. And I know he is evil and up to no good. I assure you user

It was US support for radical Sunnis like OBL that transformed it during the Soviet-Afghan war

OP is a liar.

OP is most likely a salty ass beta nerd who couldn't build the courage up to ask a girl out, then dude in the picture swooped in and picked her up. This enraged OP now he is seeking revenge since he's to big of a pussy to confront someone in person.

19 literally goat fuckers who weren't even Afghani. Egyptian and Saudis, hmmmm very interesting!

1. How old is this pic? Any self respecting officer would be in OCP now
2. Bring this up your chain of command if you really care
3. NYPA

We only have your word for it.
Your grudge is embarassing.
NYPA

op just gave a man that know the other guy personal identifiable information
is he dumb?

well, good luck i guess. b prolly isn't the best place to start your quest...

The pic is probly a few years old.
I Am no longer in the army
And I would have let bygones be bygones, the military makes us all do things we regret, but now he wants to have a career in goverment and corupt the country I love? Not on my watch

Verily, Sup Forums hath spoken.

OP is a faggot of the highest order.

Too late dude, country's already well corrupt.
Another asshole is like pissing in the ocean.

I have nothing to hide
False

The first step to stopping his career dead in the tracks is social media exposure. If you can get him on camera you can get it all out there. I had someone trying this same thing on me and I wasn't able to get the evidence I needed out because there was no internet. But like I said, be careful, these beings aren't like us. You can't kill them with regular matter, you need antimatter and a 4th dimensional injector. They put up one hell of a fight so I don't recommend it for a first timer. Just get a picture of him when he is asleep. They have to use phase hologram when they sleep and it's only partially camouflage. Like a computer monitor in slow motion while loading but too fast for your eyes to see. Get that picture and your golden.

He looks like the faggot living his gay lifestyle with his chink bitch in live free or die hard.

Fuck off Germany.

bump

Make an official complaint what the fuck are you posting on Sup Forums
fucking retard

High school disgusts athletically enabled enough to live out killer fantasies and nig for free shit

thread

So he just did the normal military thing, soon he will be doing it as a civil servant
OP, this is why I left the military he's your average officer

all islam is bad
WWIII will be islam vs the world
BYLM

That's not even possible you twat. You handed the piss jar to the administrator right? You watched them put the tape on the jar right? Commanders don't touch that paperwork.

hey cry baby faggot, old fag here who is currently in and out ranks these people. so tell me what happened, what unit you and he are into, what he did, also how did he falsify docs.

OP should read punished max in the beginning.

Seattle's best coffee. There are so many of those in there he's going to where he belongs with his kind. Looks like a dumbass ad a retard too not just gay.

Grow up. If anything he did you a favor expelling you from the army. Bullshit you didn't cheat your drug test. That and your country's a whore. Think about the trouble you're asking for messing with this military Harvard douche. That's power.

Tl;Dr wrong person to fuck with.

Nobody under an O-5 has access to this information. Darpa and CERN have been developing ways to conceal the agenda but there have been leaks. You may think that this is hard to believe but these energy beings do not eat food. Period. If you can monitor his caloric intake for a long enough period of time you will have your proof. Heed my warning though. They are not easy to take down.

>He prided himself on getting his fellow soldiers into legal trouble. He also lied and forged paper work resulting in soliders under his command being wrongfully discharged, demoted, punished, and even imprisoned unjustly
He sounds awesome, gotta admit.

It was both you fucking sperglord

We were in bravo company 1st battalion 3rd infantry regiment the "old guard" out in ft Myers VA. He put several soliders in ASAP saying they pissed hot but then they told us that it wasn't true but by then they had all confessed to smoking and were chartered anyways. Honestly that's the minor issues. The worst thing he did was put a SPC( who had his CiB and was a good man) in jail for two months because he posted a picture of a gun he legally owned on the Facebook. And used that to say he was "a danger" to others.
His entire mission every day was to chapter out soliders from the military. He told us so to our faces. And i know this was during Obama era where they probably pressured him to do that. But it only showed where his heart was. He didn't care about the soliders under his command. Now this is just my opinion but he went to West Point and Harvard two xtreamly liberal colleges. He comes from wealth. I think he's a part of this liberal attack on our country. Corrupting it from within

This

Your whole fucking country is cancer. Fucking burgers

Also nypa faggot

>50,000+ killed/injured Afghani civilians

I.E. a slow fucking Tuesday in sand-nigger land. These "people" kill and maim each other in droves.

You're sliding towards paranoid larping territory.
Just because you got fucked around by some middle management shit doesn't mean there's a conspiracy to ruin all that's good in the world you big weird baby.

Are you fucking retarded

Yeah burgers don't randomly shoot each other up more than other Western nations
OH WAIT YEAH THEY DO

He got rid of fuck ups and goes to a rich school. That's nothing and your crazy as s deserves it. GTFO my b with your cult shit faggot

>These "people" kill and maim each other in droves

Time for another mass shooting in good old USA

Cock

you actually believe 50000 afghans die on a daily basis? how fucking stupid are you

It's a known fact that West Point and Harvard have been corrupted by liberal communist scum

I doubt op was in the army with him.. most likely goes to school with him..

>liberal
>communist
>scum

Pick one

thank me for my service

Krautfag. The what?

Go to IG and file a former complaint. You better have paperwork and witnesses though.

Yeah when i want a left wing point of view i go to Harvard or West Point...
KYS

you mean formal complaint.
Burgers, ladies n gentlemen.

He doesn't. He's a faggot, thus the personal army request

so here's the thing having a cib doesnt get you out of shit, was the SPC holding the gun towards his head or at someone? more than enough reason to chapter him, and the SPC had to go through alot of psy evals in order to get out, he might of not shown it but he might of been messed up in the head, as far a the chapter thing, yeah its what alot of shitty commanders do, and you said forged doc, give details so i can help