Marvel wasted the best villain too early, how can they ever recover?

Marvel wasted the best villain too early, how can they ever recover?

By ressurecting him for one final Cap movie and show him as a real threat by killing Falcon or something

Good thing he's probably still alive

Isn't there more than of him in the comics?

*than one

>how can they ever recover?

With a purple grapefruit man

I really hope he comes back considering he's the only good part of the Captain series.

Ive always had an idea similar to this

>Cap movie set after phase 3
>Steve has retired and left the Cap mantle to someone else
>Suddendly Red Skull reappear on some hijacked tv channel
>He has captured the new Cap and talks about how he is only a poor imitation to the real thing
>He executed the new Cap and gloats Steve to come out of hiding
>Movie ends with a final confrontation between Steve and Red Skull where both die

Red Scull was never really a decent villain. He was always just "Not Hitler with a red face". Hugo did a good job with it but really the best Marvel villains are Glactus, Mephisto and Thanos.

I'll give a nod to Magneto even though he's usually morally ambiguous.

It's enough of one glimpse on that pic to understand how shitty is marvel universe. Seriously, these guys are fucked up.
The only thing that was recent and good from marvel was Moon Knight. And after 6 issues it also went downhill.
Their RT scores and media success drives them into even worse shit.

But all he did was teleport user. He might get a chance to rule another realm since he's just as strong as Rogers

LMAO, so the point is to make a fight between a dead character and retired one? This is stupid even for marvel.

>Marvel wasted the best villain

But they didn't show Dr. Doom yet

stupid enough to be true

OP here, I didn't mean Red Skull is the best Marvel villain. I know better exist.

I mean in the MCU so far Red Skull is the only interesting villain. Every other villain from a solo or group movie has been total shit.

They wasted him in the ff4 remake

>Magneto
>morally ambiguous

is this what comic-cucks really believe? just because magneto reforms at the end of each arc doesn't make him morally ambiguous.

>hurt plays in the trailer

fant4stick is not part of MCU

I could literally see them doing it. Figuratively too, and both ironically and unironically.

What the fuck do you mean, wasted? Red Skull didn't die, he got teleported away! I assume to the same place where Loki fell.

So Loki is being assfucked right now?

No, he was assfucked by Thanos and that's why he attacked Earth in Avengers. And that's where he got his army from. So we could assume that at some point Red Skull will be one of Thanos's leutenants or some shit.

when was the last time doom has been an actual villain in the comics? last time I checked he periodically hangs out with the f4, or just mnds his own business

>Marvel wasted the best villain too early, how can they ever recover?

They seem to be doing OK.

They'll beg him to come back for the next avengers movie and Elrond can cash in big tiem and get RDJ money

Loki- only wanted to make his adopted father proud and feel like he belonged. Jealousy and childhood rivalry with his stepbro led him to desire a kingdom or population to rule.

Zemo- normal dude. Normal family. Thought he and his family were safe during ultrons attack. Family dies and he has nothing left. Recognizes hes no match against the avengers so comes up with a plan to destroy the group. Actively chooses to kill the other winter soldiers because he's not evil or desires world domination in any way.

Every other marvel villain just wants world domination or world destruction, or their motives are weak.

Iron man 1- bad guy wants to sell weapons to bad people

Iron man 2- bad guy wants to kill stark but is absent almost the entire movie and is thrown in for one last robot fight

Thor 2- space elf wants to destroy universe

Captain america- nazi wants world domination

Winter Soldier- Nazis want world domination

Ant man- bad guy wants to sell weapons to bad people

GotG- space bad guy wants to destroy earth-like planet and rule universe

My mind is drawing a blank on the rest.

>Thor 2 : 66%

I actually never watch it before. It's that bad?

better than the first one

>red skull
>best villain
Red Skull sucks, though. Magneto, Doctor Octopus, Green Goblin, Kingpin, Loki, Ultron, Apocalype, Venom, and tons more are leagues better than Red Skull. Red Skull is, like, bottom tier. He was way better in that one movie than he ever has been in a comic. Fuck, I'd take Venom over Red Skull.

And as has been pointed out, Doctor Doom is the greatest Marvel villain.

kilgrave died too soon

I'm sure they can bring him back if they wanted to.

>DUDE NAZIS BUT NOT QUITE LMAO
It's the most hacky bad guy trope possible.