Why do women like this so much?

Why do women like this so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L5l2MImYIrI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslight_(1944_film)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Coven was the only good season

The coven was what made me stop watching the show. Couldn't even finish the 3rd episode before I dropped that trash.

>women

Girls not women, teenage girls and woman babies like it. It also has a large homosexual following which says a lot about it. Tumblr love it for obvious reasons.

I would only watch it if Taissa and best Emma return but Emma has moved on to greater things I suppose. (Talking about the films not fucking Scream Queens).

Murder House > Asylum > Coven > Freak Show > Hotel

Haven't seen all of Roanoke to rate it but I think it will be ahead of Coven at this rate, interesting concept but not that great and I can't stand the acting of the faggot BF of Emma Roberts who did the exact same voice for the part he played (awfully) in Hotel.

coven was the worst, it was utter trash.

And then hotel came out.

Asylum > Roanoke > freak show > murder house > coven > hotel

hot af dudes, badass chicks, good mix of drama and horror, great visuals... what's not to like?

evamn peters

the anti white male shit.

>the anti white male shit

>why do women like something popular?
I dunno, user, you tell me.

Because it's incredibly intro-tier horror.

It's not scary, it's not creepy, it's not even that tense.

Indie horror movies are better.

Oh, gee, I wonder why...

> That post
> That gif

Go back to tumblr and never return you stupid cunt

Because it's an extremely homoerotic and melodramatic show made by the gay guy behind Glee. The show is EXTREMELY sexy and kinky to women without being sexually aggressive towards them.

white males are only good for financial support

this is a good point. i mean, there is sexual violence / aggression towards some of the female characters but it never feels... cheap or exploitative, i guess? women aren't just victims or final girls in AHS unlike a lot of horror.

You forgot the anti Straight white male who isn't into interacal fucking shit

>Girls not women, teenage girls and woman babies like it.

Woman babies are actually getting red pilled hard this season. Many of them are crying over the gay creator of the show turning their favorite male character (tate) into a interacal loving faggot .

>The protagonists of the new season of American Horror Story are a white woman and a black man couple
Okay, it's 2016 I guess whatever...
>The catalyst for the season is him being assaulted by a white gang
Uhhh yes...
>She accuses him of gaslighting her
Isn't that only a term feminists use?
>His black brother in law is a good, dedicated father
Isn't that a bit of a stretch?
>Flashback to colonial times and this scene
Wait what the fuck. I want off this ride!

youtube.com/watch?v=L5l2MImYIrI

I just want to say that Shelby is the most evil cunt i have ever seen in a show

>It's ok for me to cheat and fuck your doppelganger a whole weekend because i was sad :(
>if you have sex with someone else when we are not even in a relationship i will bash your fucking head in repeatedly with a metal pipe

>We want the "fag hags who still don't believe that George Michael was gay" audience

Stevie Nicks soundtrack.

I like Stevie Nicks and my mom likes Stevie Nicks yet I haven't watched the show.

Sell me or don't.

>The protagonists of the new season of American Horror Story are a white woman and a black man couple

>"hurr it's 2016 perfectly natural"

>implying black WOMEN don't have something to say about the recent trend of ""progressive"" white girls taking token black men as bfs

White girls gonna get they ass beat eventually.

He's gay?!

Why does Sup Forums think it can understand demographics of any kind outside the dumb shitposter demographic?

Asuka?

I LOVE Hotel, Queen Gaga is so good!

>watch this show for the first time
>Oh boy, horror!
>turns out it's just a soap opera with spooky themes
Fucking horseshit. The only horror part is the goddamn opening.

I think that's why women like it. They don't want horror, they want drama.

Yaaaass she slayed my bussy that season

>Isn't that only a term feminists use?
No, but they use it more than people who don't have paranoid delusions.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslight_(1944_film)
Won two Oscars.