The Young Pope

God damn this show is beautiful.

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/10/the-young-pope-trailer-jude-law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is.

I want to fuck those nuns.

Some secrets should only be shared with God, user.

Is watching jewish propaganda really that appealing?

He's gonna call a crusade isn't he?

Hands off, she's mine.

oh look it's you again. That one buthurt user

>jewish propoganda
You didn't watch the show, did you?

I shit on your gods.

Sorry man, I don't have a fedora picture saved on my computer, you'll have to be contend with the (You).

I hate atheist scum even more lol.

There is only one God

>finally, after all these times, I've become ... the Young Pope
Wow was someone else shocked at this revelation?

Are you that """"satanist""""" from yesterday?

Wut.

Nah, just came here for the nuns.

I still don't know if the Pope is, on purpose, being an asshole that wants to expel homosexuals, or if he is doing so to fuck with the Secretary of States.

Anyways, he should be aware his position is more than compromised. He has no supports. Even the guy he sent to audit the pedophilia case is not trustworthy. Besides, he has only known him for a few days.

>or if he is doing so to fuck with the Secretary of States.
I think this is the purpose. He also does not have a clear agenda, he's literally waiting for "The Holy Spirit" to guide him. I can't see how anything he does is going to end well for him at this point.

He got the autoritas and the potestas, why should he cares if someone disagree with him

yes and his name is Allah

praise to his name

He ain't got shit. One look at the History of the Vatica is enough to show you, that the Pope figure is a very tenuous position, riffed with political conspiracies.
If he keeps being such a faggot, he might end up poisoned.

True. I think we can only take at face value the scenes where he is alone.

you want to fuck everything

The most important question is: will he fuck guards wife or not?

did you watch 5 minutes and turn it off? kek

What is his fucking problem?

I don't think he will. Especially if guard's wife becomes preggo by some miracle.

This is the best show of 2016 by a wide margin. Too good for this board so stop talking about it.

Who /teamvoillo/ here?

Truly the best character.

I was so surprised when he finally made his speech. I expect him calling crusades in the season final

>that dance scene at the end of episode 4

100/10

He is the Saint the Church needs.

>tfw Vatican II will die out in your lifetime

Pope Francis is the last pope according to the prophecy

People aren't being good sturdy christians. Instead they are being feel-good faggots.

is he ultra conservative? or he is just not sure yet, who he is?

>no 1080p torrent

I have a feeling its going to end with him doing a 180 and allowing gays into the church and taking 1000s of Syrian immigrants into the Vatican.

Director said he wanted to make his character the opposite of the actual current Pope.

>vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/10/the-young-pope-trailer-jude-law
>The 10-part miniseries comes from Paolo Sorrentino, and finds Law’s character, Lenny Belardo, ascending to the papacy as Pope Pius XIII on the wings of intrigue. He’s the first American pope, and staunchly conservative. And for those who think Pope Francis is bringing changes to the Vatican, hold onto your fancy hats; it looks like Law’s character has way bigger changes in mind. For now, though, it’s hard to say exactly what those plans are, aside from “revolution.”

CRUSADE fucking confirmed

IT'S HAPPENING

Why is the real life pope such a cuck pussy?

he's a Jesuit, it's not his fault

We had 2 who were conservative, so they needed a progressive one for PR and more subscribers.

Why is HBO running this in 2017?

HYPE

>JP II
>conservative
oe kurwa

>an italian series getting international attention
Are we back?

>90% in english
>british star doing an american accent
>funded by british and american tv stations
>'italian series'

The intro is fucking kino

It's the music man
This show makes me want to jerk off.
>that slow motion walk in the dream version of his public address in ep1
>the actual public address in the dark
The writing is fucking top notch too. The story slowly transformed from alluring to bizarre and absolutely provocative. This has to be the most sexual tvshow I've ever watched, and it's not even about sex. Undoubtedly the best show this season.

Italian director = 90% of the series = you're a nigger

How many episodes of this shit are there?
Downloading first to check out.

4, not exactly deep web hidden info

i only trust stuff i read on Sup Forums

as you should

i do, do you?

Only 4 as of yesterday. 2 episodes come out every week. Torrents are usually at least a day late because Italian pirates are lazy cunts

>staunchly conservative
Isn't his stance towards a no fun having Catholicism actually radical, though? He seems half a step to declaring "NO MORE FUCKING CHRISTMAS" like a heretical Puritan.

Come on man, they had an earthquake, they had to secure their vespas and lock down their spaghetti pots

Does this require subtitles?

I need the name of that soundtrack from first episode, that slow motion intro.

Please fellow anons. I need it.

Yes, there's some Italian parts.

Subscene has all the srt files for download.

>that ep4 scene with the Singalese nun
>I thought the sound was fucked for a moment
>it's her earpiece
CLEVER AS FUCK

Just watch it on yesmovies.to
Literally Netflix for free, comes with subs. No download and HD and no fucking ads. It's as almost its too good to be true.

thanks

He's basically the Pie X fraternity.

don't we all

Who /team amatucci/ here?

CONDOMS KURWA

>episode 2
>nun espionage
>sexy woman enters hotel after Voiello
>oohbaby.jpg
>dat reveal

anybody that think Voiello is a "villain" needs to GTFO

>Opus Dei = best day
>not conservative

The 'What is the weight of God?' scene had me actually welling up with tears by the end. It came out of absolutely no where and the acting was so top notch, I could actually feel the revelations in the room. This show, tonally, is all over the place- but it remains consistently beautiful.

what was that supposed to mean? I am atheist so if its some kind of Catholic thing I have no idea.

>no qt prime minister will ever oggle you like that

>I am atheist

why are you on Sup Forums? Go to reddit.

First I thought it was to signify that lenny I mean his holiness was just going through the motions and not giving a shit about this random nuns problems, so his lines sounded all recorded on really low quality

maybe that was the point

Gods is so fat that he created a class of angles to tote him around.
For mortals to believe they might bear the full brunt of Yahweh's unfathomable cubit cubed ass is as ridiculous as it is beautiful, for any son that bears his aged father will undoubtedly find that he weighs far less than he perceived throughout his life.

I thought greenland was basically completely ruled by denmark

What is the "Vatica"?

lmao
being an atheist is not excuse for your ignorance

I am not that kind of atheist, I am fascinated with religion and respect faith. I think its defensible position, I just wasn't brought up religious and can't force myself into it now.

>tfw I had just started writing some pope fiction and then this show came out and now my amateur novel is meaningless and irrelevant

If you can't grasp the machinations and concepts of other peoples thoughts, maybe you should just stick with your strengths. If you have difficulty grasping philosophical concepts you should drop watching any sort of religious show. This is not a Borgia story of politics.

>I just wasn't brought up religious and can't force myself into it now.

You can. That's just an excuse because you're lazy.

>a fucking religious tourist
literally the worst kind of atheists

What Deism achieved:
The nation that is America
What structured religion achieved:
Europoor.

>Under all that ice, could be God
We Lovecraftian now? We Lovecraftian.

When trump wins, he will elect a new non cucked pope who will declare a crusade on all non believers. USA will nuke your ass. Your days are numbered.

Is this a long series or a miniseries? I'm interested but not that interested.
Also is this a comedy?

>USA will nuke its own ass
u wut m8. I get that Papists don't understand the concept of "metaphor", but that doesn't excuse a complete lack of coherent thought.
The world would be so much better once we've removed all you traitorous Papists for good.

Comedy, it's like friends. So far there are 49 episodes out.

It's a 10 part miniseries. While it has comedic moments, it is not a comedy.

I thought it was a metaphor for her pucci

It's House of Cards: Vatican City edition.

>that show finally made the butthurt protestants come out of the wood
aaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy

what was fiction about?

>damage control