Painless ways to kill yourself? help

painless ways to kill yourself? help

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/carbon-monoxide-co-poisoning.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

die in your sleep from old age

Don't do it

gas mask hooked up to a laughing gas tank
painless

where did you guys come from? why can't you leave b/ alone. Just go away let us be

point a toy gun against a police officer
or finger bangs
pew pew aim high buddy

grow a pair you giant fucking pussy. i guarantee you have experienced nothing compared to many people in this world who would kill for your opportunities . shut the fuck up and put one foot in front of the other

> painless
> kill
you're even a faggot when trying to anHero

start smoking

become gay (you got this one) and have buttsex

People actually considering death aren't concerned about pain. You are an attention seeking pussy. If you want to die, jump off a cliff like a normal person.

Drink yourself to death ?

he might stumble, fall and hit his bum bum.

:( Drat
I thought I knew everything
That sure showed me

easiest way is to stop posting on mongolian image boards for attention and do it

Hang your self with your own hands while you hit your head in the wall
You may wont die.. but its painfull *u*

Wait 80 years

Cruel and excruciating

Death by helium.

Basically the part of suffocating that sucks is the build-up of carbon dioxide in your blood, not lack of oxygen. Your body has no idea how much oxygen it has.

So buy one of those party store helium tanks, full a garbage bag with it, tie the bag around your head and just fall asleep. Your body uses up the oxygen you had in your lungs so that's gone, and the large volume of helium helps keep the concentration of carbon dioxide low enough so your body doesn't freak out and you just drift off to sleep, totally comfortable. Helium is an inert gas so it doesn't text with anything in your body to cause discomfort, and should smell or taste like anything either.

Plus, as a bonus, you may start feeling this little boost when your brain starts running out of oxygen and you may get giggly, and the helium will just make it even funnier.

Don't be an asshole, who actually wants to be in pain, especially a pain that's killing you? You're a faggot too, everyone's a faggot.

Marijuana

if you had a rope that had a loop like pic related and held it with one hand behind a door and then lifted your feet off the floor is that essentially the same feeling as full hanging? like the rope you arent pulling just holding it since the top of the door has tension on it.

I know most painful way of dying. Its called death of old age. Try that you butch ass nigga

yes people hang themselves like that all the time

get some hydros im on 100mg rn feelin realllly nice, so sleeply tho think I might go nap

Boring

if i had my hand holding the tip behind the door and lifted my feet would that basically be like stepping off chair in hanging?

i wasnt pullng myself up justn holding it kinda because of tension it had on the top of the door, does that make sense?

Just hang yourself, I have been there and it didn't really hurt until someone took me down and I had some burn on my neck

were feet of the ground?

kill your ego and stop being a pussy you fucking bitch.

Used to work at UPS and would see these from time to time. I always wondered how many were going to someone who would be dead in a week

Yeah I was, maybe 1 or 2 minutes before I passed out then no pain until my roommate stumbled In asking for my phone charger at 2am and found me

jumping off a building

Pretty sure they cut those with so much oxygen you can't kill yourself with them

is the same feeling as real hanging you think if feet were lifted up with that kinda loop?

also were you nervous and did you step off or did you kick what you were standing on?

gun to the head i imagine

1-2 minutes? fuck man what did that feel like were u suffocating?

Sucks for those who tried then

I had a fuck ton or rope so I connected my knot in the rope to my right foot so when my body moved out of my control it tighter more. I was not nervous in the slightest, I wanted to die. You will know if you really want to go.

Its really not that bad, sure you know when you are setting stuff up that your go ing to die most likely but when it happens it feels like an instant compared to a life full of pain and regret

Wouldn't make much sense to do that. As long as you let the tank sit for a few minutes after moving it, the helium will rise to the top (where the nozzle is) and anything else will sink to the bottom. Since our atmosphere is constantly being blown around we don't think of stuff like that, it's always being mixed. But as soon as it's in a container, bam. Density takes control.

Also pardon my English If it is wrong, I am a Norwegian fag

Paint your face black and punch a cop lol

would what said about he he tested it, would that feel just like real feet off the floor hanging?

I wouldn't really know to be honest, I would defently recommend trying to just find something that is fully gonna get your feet off the ground so it's a sure thing if your gonna do it. Or instead of just stopping your knot at your neck let the rope connect to one of your feet so when you struggle it becomes more tight around your neck.

Get a bunch of money together,
get a wife,
give her a life insurance policy on you.
You'll vanish out of thin fucking air.

Probably shot by surprise or poisoned in your sleep.

Cringe

Sit in car
Run hose from exhaust pipe trough car window
Sit there
You'll pass out and die from lack of oxygen.

Painless? You might as well feel something before you go.

Giovanni-gram

I can tickle you to death if you want

go fap in front of the white house

Couldn't you flip it upside-down into a harness (so you can get to the valve later), leave it overnight, then open the valve and let the oxygen rush out? You'd be running blind as to when it does, but hey, better than nothing. I don't remember much from high school Chem, would the gases re-mix as they flow out?

Take lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/carbon-monoxide-co-poisoning.

And please do it ASAP

Make yourself explode through sheer willpower.