one continuous take
we birdman now
bravo noland

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0058740/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>WE WUZ DUNKIRK AND SHIT

why won't this fucking nigger shit end?

Long takes are good, but I still won't pay for Nolan after I watched a piece of shit that Interstellar was. Will just wait for blu ray.

>17 minute unbroken personal and philosophical dialogue

Barvo McQueen

It says its from atonement you dumb nigger fuck yourself

This could snatch some Oscars though, maybe cinematography. But who fucking cares about Oscars except delusional tards.

lmao at how no one noticed this

I am too hungover to trawl this for nolan's usual comedy background actors. I bet there are some here.

Murky as hell. Yep that's Nolan.
Also what's up with that black soldier? They were like cooks and shit or fought in segregated squads.

Based except for nigger

>Murky as hell. Yep that's Nolan.

Idiot.

>2016
>romanticizing imperialist wars of aggression

Can we not

kek. didn't notice

the youtube thumbnail looks like this movie here
imdb.com/title/tt0058740/

remember when that film atonement was nominated for seven academy awards then Sup Forums ignored it completely until OP misattributed it to someone else?

Awful sound editing. The sound of something only exist when you see it on the screen.

>some needless nigger shoehorned in there

why?

>Also what's up with that black soldier? They were like cooks and shit or fought in segregated squads.

If they were American sure.

Hopefully this will be popular enough to correct the anachronisms that Battlefield 1 put into the popular culture. People are already barely educated on the war as it is. Fucking disgraceful that a bunch of swedes make a mockery of a tragic war they didn't even take part in.

Black GIs in Britain were not segregated.

It astounds me how fucking ignorant of history you Sup Forumsfags are. Go read a book, you cretin.

I'm going to ask my dunkirk veteran grandad tomorrow if there were any niggers there

Yeah it's like Great Britain had a globe-spanning Empire with people from all over the place coming and going, and like the military is a place that immigrants often go to make a place for themselves as citizens. Damned Jews.

What's the point of making a movie about hundreds of thousands of Brits waiting for boats to arrive?

>Black GIs

Does not compute

>Battlefield 1 takes place during WWI
>Battle of Dunkirk took place during WWII
>"People are already barely educated on the war as it is"

Crawl back to Sup Forums, troglodyte.

Based Nolan, never disappoint.

Actually, yes it does. The vast majority of black soldiers in Britain were American GIs that went over there to avoid segregation, racism, etc.

Like I said, read a fucking book.

>make up 0.00001% of the allied forces

WE WUZ SOLDIERS N SHIEET

Go kill yourself cuck.

it just goes on and on

Are you legitimately unaware of the conscription of African soldiers by the French and British?

>muh safe space
>muh trigger warning

Fucking triggered,

Nolan never fails to impress.

They were conscripted to be cooks, nobody wanted to fight along niggers.

Too bad the nigger ruined it

Sure they were, they probably served the war effort well by being cooks and stewards because they were too stupid to use a gun

>token nigger
>but no poo in a loo or a Chink

Turns out when you're locked in an existential battle with jack-booted crazy people, you stop fretting over the fine details

Isn't it you who gets triggered by the word "nigger" so much you want people using that word to leave a board you browse?

How's that boogeyman treating you

You'll see Sikhs and Gurkhas, I can guarantee it.

Yeah race is just a fine detail, that's why niggers complain about being oppressed right?

It is when you're engaged in an apocalyptic struggle to the death, you fucking dimwit. Jesus I realize you can't be bothered to learn some history but at least observe some of the basic features of human behavior, they're all fucking around you. War makes strange bedfellows.

>Comparing actually oppressed people to modern day cry babies

Are you retarded

It was quite impressive.

They are not in an "apocalyptic struggle to the death" while they are being conscripted you dumb niggie. Using hysteric language also doesn't conceal your stupidity.

spoken like a true nigger-loving hippie

I'm not comparing anything, I'm pointing out the flaw in your clueless "argument".

The Germans win this battle

>death looms
>does gymnastics

ahaha look at me go en lads waheyyy!!!!

We put all the stereotypes of ww2 movies in a 5 minutes long shot

It looks fucking weird

All of you are hating on the fatassed nignog and I'm just sitting here wondering why the damn ferris wheel is working. Is this like the South Park Episode about the vietnam war where being in war is actually a big fun ride?!

I'm not arguing. It's fact.

nigger please its Joe Wright

hahah omfg yaaaaassss so true x

child

thats still paying for nolan?

>being this naive.

thepiratebay.cr
rarbg.to
rutracker.org

No, it isn't a fact that race is only a small detail. It's least true for the people who utter such bullshit and also not for the people who are affected negatively by such details (shitskins).

the rip he means, I guess

This is not even the same movie.
Jesus christ I fucking hate how incredibly dumb this board is.

but WE WUZ DUNKIRK N SHIET

I remember watching this get filmed in Redcar when I was 14 or something. Pretty massive set they took up almost a mile of the beach

Am I being rused or is Sup Forums actually this retarded?

>is Sup Forums actually this retarded?
It is.

You were 14 in 2006. Bahahahaha.

why is there a naked man hanging on the Ferris Wheel?
WTF is up with that?

WE WUZ NIGS N SHIET

>look at me I don't like nolan because everybody does, I think differently like that

>Spend weeks at a time being bombarded and shot at
>What do you mean I'll have to stand next to a darkie whilst doing it

That guy didn't argue against your point. What he clearly pointed out was that considering the situations of those people they probably didn't care about what race the person next to them was. Whether or not it's important in wider society is an entirely different point you doublenigger.

Do you realize that this clip is not from the Nolan Dunkirk movie?!

I guess Sup Forums actually is this retarded.

The scene in the OP is not even a scene made by Nolan you fucking imbecile.
YOU FUCKING IMBECILE.

In the trenches they probably wouldn't care, but as I already said before those soldiers were conscripted before they got there. In this situation it's very unlikely not to consider the inferior abilities of niggers and instead just be glad that they are there.

Can you point me to evidence that Black men fought in the BEF sent to France please.

Yeah man, just LOOK at all these black people

Big guys aside, that is pretty impressive.

I am not even sure who is trolling who in this thread anymore

You can download full 40 gb BDMV folder from trackers, did you know that?

>340,000 people evacuated
>861 Ships
>Gets upset at one lonely negro

>war movie
>pg 13
this is gona be shit

>I was merely pretending
>implying you didn't go red with embarrassment the minute you realized your stupidity and started walking around in the room

What is the Battle of New Orleans? Shit the Boston Massacre even had a nigga.

>he was younger than 14 in 2006

Lol?

Holy fuck, Nolan has outdone himself. This movie is going to put him on par with Kubrick

Fucking dumb plebs getting pissed that there's a black soldier mixed with white soldiers.

Can't tell that this is the British and French military.

Dumb plebs Don't know that the battle of dunkirk was in France and had to do with mostly British and other Europe allies stuck on the beach of dunkirk not M'erica

Can't tell a fucking WW2 American ally helmet to a British helmet. FUCKING PLEBS!!!
Fucking cancer!!!!

It's Sup Forums what do you expected ? they don't actually watch movies

This is what I love about a lot of Nolan's movies: the absurdity. In this case, a 'quip' in the face of death.

Truly I cannot wait to watch >Dunkirk A Film by Christopher Nolan July 21. 2017

>they don't actually watch movies
Neither does Sup Forums. We only watch Kino.

Sup Forums get out

Clearly says I'm on Sup Forums though, not Sup Forums

accuse back the thing you are being accused of. textbook libshit tactic

To be fair, they are the most easily triggered people on the intertubes.

>intertubes
Fuck off.

>people still don't realise this isn't Nolan's Dunkirk

Why do redditors always start to circlejerk after they run out of arguments?

So were dogs, what's the point? Do we need to make an all dog cast now?

>implying the easiest thing to trigger isnt a millennial librul babby