Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_winter
youtube.com/watch?v=-Qbro2uq0ek
vocaroo.com/i/s097ENl0SSLC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

FUCK THIS STUPID LITTLE CUNT

He means the OP.

Nukes New York because of a temper tantrum.

Fuck that kid.

>Zack eat all your vegetables

And then he nukes New York.

He honestly might be the stupidest character I've ever seen in a movie or TV show

hey reddit

>clearly sees his mother attack his father
>she's trying to infect him
>surprised when the dad defends himself
>throws a temper tantrum and nukes new york
>frees the master from his eternal coffin

I thought that faggot Carl from the walking dead was bad

Eff was still shouting Zach after that? He's only looking for that little shit to fucking kill him right?

Can someone explain how the master can't take out 3 measily humans by himself in the blink of an eye?

new body, body is rather old and sickly, didn't know about hackerfu and effs disrupter, and by the time he did turn to run he ran into Quinlan who fucked his shit up

still not used to new body (said this himself)
body is also a weak dying old man
vampire brain blocker device
Quinlan

ah right

ok, great episode then desu, ah fuck ofc it was a season finale (just checked), normally a season has more episodes

>FUCK THIS STUPID LITTLE CUNT
n-no thank you

damn I thought it was the episode before the finale. Too bad.

>tfw eff forgives him by the end and they live happily ever after with no consequences for the kid at all

>"How dumb would it be if Zack turned out to be the bane of mankind"
Christ. What the fuck. Don't tell me the comics had a plot this dumb.

It doesn't help that this actor was a million times worse than the first one. At least pic related was best boy as usual. P.S. Fett did nothing wrong and britbong/Ephi are a sluts.

Betraying all of humanity over your dead mother was worth it, you little shit?

THIS LITTLE SHIT

>he STILL doesn't know that Zack is the final host for The Master

Nothing would satisfy me more than having eph have to trap his son in that box and drop him off at the bottom of the ocean to stay there for all time

OP is also underage.

You seem to forget the part when he sided with the little imp girl strigoi against a living breathing person. Oh wait, your're one of those speed watchers aren't you?

The mother dotted over him along with Thomas, and the Master. Kid's senses the needful attention the master and the others gives him so he knows he has some part to play. His dad comes along and fucks up his mom, robbing him of the only person, at least in his mind, that was always there for him. He now sides with his mother's side of the family.

I'm still upset Nora was killed because of him.

Someone need to garrote this litte fucker. Slowly.

>All these people mad at Zack are probably going to vote for Trump

Really makes you think

I know man. Really makes you think doesn't it? Trump isn't going to win anyway so its all pointless speculation.

that just solidifies how fucking stupid this little shit is. though i will say in his defense, that faggot dude probably just wanted to diddle his bits. it was a poor attempt to bring in drama.

>s4 finale
>Zack is trapped under some rubble, building collapsing all around them
>Eph starts to walk away swigging some booze
>Dad..dad please help me...I'm your son!
>you stopped being my son a long time ago..
>also Dutch is pregnant lol

Spicy Side Dish was the second worst actor on the show after Zack; third worst, I guess, if you count both Zacks. The show has improved immeasurably since she died.

In the books Zach is just an edge lord. He seems himself as a prince. This Zach is a little shit

To be fair they ran out of time to do character development

But she was hot

Can nukes really block out the sun's UV rays temporarily or for a really long time?

If you'd really want to make it last longer you'd need to burn a fuckton of shit that causes high concentration of smog all over the world.

Yes. Theoretically if enough nukes went off at once in the right places, the Earth would go dark for a number of years.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_winter

I'm sure something about lady liberty being copper makes the bomb extra powerful

>Season sets up that Zach is weirded out by everything and wants Eph to find him.
>Suddenly he decides to side with his "mothers" family for no reason.
>Nukes NY.
I mean, if they're writing him like this to be a villain, good on them, because they succeeded.

This season felt really random and disjointed, there was like barely an overarching story or thread and shit just seemed to happen, felt really weird, liked the season finale tho

This is what I was thinking, 80 tonnes of copper in the atmosphere is a lot, but then it's also heavy. I dunno.

At least we had Angel's rad as fuck death. Best part of the season next to every Quinlan scene.

Why did the Master take Palmer as his new host? Couldn't he have just mindraped him with worms and gotten the code to the safe?

apparently not genius

Just seems like he put himself in a shit body when he had prime shota material right next to him.

He needed Palmer's resources but was tired of his shit, now he has everything Palmer owns and knows.

It's not like he's a Time Lord and can only do it a few times either, who gives a shit?

So, according to the finale... how much pinneaple do you think Zach is going to eat until Eph finds him?

Tf is wrong with this kid a couple episodes ago he wanted to leave now he sets off a nuke

Literally worse than hitler. They understand that unless eph starts hating the kid this will ruin his character, too, right?

He's literally an RNG character

>1-3: Hate Mom
>4-6: Hate Dad
>7-9: Run away
>0: Fight zombies
>Dubs: Act logically
>Trips: Nuke a city

Goddamn American tv makers really need to either work on writing a kid character that works or just fucking stop because I'm so sick of them ruining shows, goddamn

>Zack, told you to stop playing games and do your homeworks
>Nukes New York

The best part is that eph isn't even a genuinely shitty dad.

His biggest fault with Zack is that eph cared about more people than just him with his job.

Also
>dutch is still horrid

I wish they killed her instead of nora.

thought you were saying quinlan was bad for a sec. he's based as fuck, actor has an awesome voice

The Master infects the little cock gobbler and steals his body in the books.

>get mad
>set off a nuke in a major city

Fucking hell the kid is the biggest murderer in the show

Best bit this season barring of course the Ancients kicking ass.
youtube.com/watch?v=-Qbro2uq0ek

thanks you fucking cunt, I hope you get cancer

You're far too altruistic. Most acts of barbarism at their base are usually because of a reaction of some kind. Be it to save a loved one, to save your entire colony from starvation or because of an infection. Such acts although over encompassing at their cores are almost always the result of a baser instinct.

I know you're trolling, but still. If it wasn't obvious to all involved before now then maybe they're watching the wrong show. Not you of course because as I said, I know you're trolling.

So did Gus die?

Only a total fucking idiot thinks this story is worth avoiding spoilers.

Here's some more for you. Eph dies, and it turns out that The Ancients, including the master, are born of a dead Archangel, and when The Master is finally defeated, the angel reforms itself, and is welcomed back into Heaven.

Yeah, seriously.

Not only does he has that type of face you just want to punch, he is also the WORST character in the history of television.

He has literally been the witness to all the vampire shit and he is still 'muh mommy. He doesn't make sense in any universe.

The only way the writers of The Strain can redeem themselves is if his fathers starts hating and tells him how he is responsible for everything and then brutally murders him.

Not to mention just moments earlier his mom was about to kill him and he just barely managed to distract her by telling her to look for the master. The kid has the attention span and memory of a fucking goldfish.

is the series any good? should I watch it? IMDB 7.5 makes me suspicious

It's shit. But entertaining shit. The writing is horrendous but some of the characters are pretty based.

It's arguably not worth it.

Everything that was semi-cool in the show was more or less wasted and now it's just become an endurance test.

shit, the struggle....

I mean it looks interesting, but I never saw a good series with a 7.5 or lower.

>endurance test.

If it means what I think it means, it means its dropped.

Thanks user(s)

+Del Toro aesthetics
+Some legit creepy scenes
-Bad actors
-Bad CHILD actors
+Walder Frey killing vampires
+Discount Christoph Waltz
-Bad writing
+Quinlan

It's worth it, but has a lot of parts worth skipping
>the nazi backstory
>show tries to take itself seriously and send some kind of message at the beginning of the last episode
Shit like that. But most of the time it's fun.

>skipping Eichorst scenes

I seriously hope you guys don't do this

Dude what? Eichhorsts backstory is easily one of the most interesting parts of the whole show.

An adequate summation of the pros and cons of the series.

I would also add:

+Angel
+Fet (although he's become a bit of a beta when Dutch is involved)

There are so many instances of this behavior it's actually incredible. I actually can't think of a character that has been this poorly written, it's beyond bad writing.

It doesn't help that the kid has one of the most punchable faces I have ever seen, even if he played a good character I would want him gone.

>Discount Christoph Waltz

kek, based user

His mother was telling him its a good thing to be turned. Stupid kid probably half believed it.

He's shit, but they did sort of try to make it understandable why he acts the way he does. But still would shoot the little shit.

this character and the actor too, jesus he's so bad deserve to be tongue-raped by Echorst

>Eichorst
>not a better written villain than The Master and arguably the best written and most interesting character on the show with overall the best actor portraying him, next to Hyde and Walder Frey

I didn't skip it, but I don't consider it interesting.
Only the very beginning, but in the end a lot of it was drawn out. Mostly the setrakian parts. Once we found out how he changed from a bootlicker it didn't need to be expanded on.

Are there any pics of zombie-Palmer?

so he's even worse in the book? kek

it's decent shlock.

>actor has an awesome voice
Hell yes, here's his real voice for those that don't know:

vocaroo.com/i/s097ENl0SSLC

From Spooks (MI-5 to non-Brits)

Yeah, they try but it makes no fucking sense. He knows his mother is shooting out a vampire cock out of her mouth and killing people, he knows the entire city has gone to shit because of vampires. He has seen so much crazy and dark stuff, and he knows his mother actually wants to eat him, he sees his mother going full hungrymode on his father and somehow we are to believe this is just a case of 'muh mommy'.

Like I said earlier, the only way to fix this shit now is to have this kid die a brutal death after he is confronted with being responsible for the apocalypse by his father.

>this kid die a brutal death
won't happen: kids don't die in movies/tv shows.

>Master has to be sealed in a special box
>these Ancients just get hit with an explosion
huh?

All I could think of is how much aggravated damage they had on those feral claws.

I hope The Master stays as Palmer for a while, Jonathan Hyde is easily in the top 3 actors in the show and he would be a real loss to the series when the body is lost.

I get the feeling he is going to go into Zack

They just didn't want to risk the crimson worm getting away again/didn't have the means to kill it off properly. If master got thrown into lava he'd be dead as fuck.

Scenes like this is why i watch the show.

So are Strigoi Nosferatu or Gangrel I wonder.

>implying this guy wasn't so much better than current Quinlan

I think they were trying to show what happens when a kid is raised in this kind of environment, but they fucked it up by having the kid be too old (the 2nd one, anyway) and having the show take place over too short of a time frame.

I hate to say it, but The Walking Dead did it better. At least until I stopped watching it.

I liked him far more, he looked really crafty.
The new one looks and acts just like a brute and makes me wonder how he survived that long

The funny thing is that the first child actor they had sucked and they changed the actor to someone even worse.

Just gotta assume they're fleshcrafted tzimisce because del toro is too pleb to have any semblance of lore in his fanwank.