DACA simplified:

DACA simplified:

People with selfish self interests
VS
People who care about people other than themselves

give me a break. even a child could tell which side is the evil one

You're right, my caring for the future of American children and what kind of country we are leaving them should always Trump the selfish self interests of illegal invaders, the corporatists who want cheap labor, and the politician looking for votes from people who can't even speak the language the Constitution is written in.

Thanks for clearing that up OP. We clearly know which side is evil now!

>t. marxist

wtf i hate laws now

/thread

Cheap Labor, can't speak English?? Dude by bro is here on DACA and 100% makes more money than you and is better educated.

its no surprise that self interested people like yourself would try to convince everyone they're in the right.

Home run
/thread.

america is already infested with pinko scum

the last thing we need is to be bringing in unwashed masses that will fail to assimilate into what is already a fractured society

close the borders entirely imo, until the country isn't ready to hit each other with sticks in the streets over politics

His children will be the same, fighting for a low paying job that’s why he’s worried

>Fake News

Suck my cock, you filthy immigrants. Go back to whatever shithole you came from.

Don.

Doubtful.

Na - just because you don't like the truth doesn't mean it is fake.

Children of criminals don't get to keep what thier parents profited.

You've got to go back.

Ok - If you say so. He has 2 masters degrees and is going for his PhD. Makes 6 figures/year.

Think of all the shithole countries that will be enriched when DACA are returned.

oh wow, you mean colleges gave him a bunch of free shit because they're progressive institutions and he took advantage?

AMAZING

like good for him and all, but don't act like it was entirely his drive that brought him there, there is no doubt in my mind that he was afforded preferential treatment due to his background

I support DACA for Mexicans. No Africans though. Asian and Mexicans only. No middle eastern niggers either.

Take your indoctrinated leftist illegal asses back to your original shithole.

I guess that makes you the dreamer because that is not happening......

>believing a complex problem such as illegal immigration can be summed up into a "good side" and an "evil side"
Yeah it looks like politics isn't really your thing, is it?
There's more to life than black and white

I think what this country really needs is millions more low-skilled non english speaking charity cases, in fact limiting the amount of them we import is oppressive, because it excludes the ones left behind. We should import all 1.8 billion people in poverty to the united states

We have an issue with mediocre people blaming others for their lack of success. Getting a graduate degree is difficult. It doesn’t matter how much preferential treatment, although a lot of college are easing out of it, is give in admission. The rigor is equal in the classroom.

Fuck mexicans. Leave just enough in the US to run the taco trucks. All others need to walk back across the border.

He got nothing for free, where do you get your information??? They have to pay for school like everyone else....

Americans are dreamers too.

So he should have no problem landing on his feet and making a great living for himself when he gets shipped back to the shithole he came from

Your bro is a filthy immigrant. Now fuck off.

I am American (4th generation) and Republican.... I just support DACA cause it is common sense.

Don't be so sure. Dems need to agree to reforms... or you're out. ICE is raiding in California... they're having fun.

Fuck off, keep the immigrants out of my country.

It only took me 4 years of college and two years experience to reach six figures in an area where $100,000+ a year is a lot.

If you're in socal, new york, etc $100,000 a year is nothing.

This user gets it.

If you're such a "model citizen" then go back to where you fucking came from and make bank there.

Sure kid.

>The rigor is equal in the classroom.

doubtful, but I agree that your friend is no slouch having applied himself

like I said, good for him, I wasn't being sarcastic

if by everyone else you mean blacks and other DOWNTRODDEN MINORITIES, then yeah, he did have to pay just like them

My bro
> my bro is
No "bro" has ever
Gr8b8m8

You seem angry and uneducated.

DACA simplified:

People who understand the purpose of laws, and why people should follow them
VS
People who give no shits about the law, and do what they want without caring about the consequences for others

give me a break. even a child could tell which side is the evil one

Yea, we are in NYC. What is your point?

>gets mad about calling other countries shitholes.
>gets mad when we try to send people back to their shitholes.
Yeah. Kids in school should get to stay.
If they have been here long enough to become a citizen and have not bothered to do that.
Back to your shithole.

>doesnt know what a pinko is
Uses pinko anyway
>'murica

Must be nice for him to have gotten so much help from the dems while actual citizens are treated like shit to pander to you useless fucks

Most immigrants to the USA have been low skilled. It’s subsequent generations that do better. I have read about Hispanic enough to know Mexico isn’t Haiti and in regard to work ethic they are a culture that values it.

The children of Mexican immigrants IQ at 96 and crime rates are low.

Listen 'ere faggots. We don't need no more shitskins or spics in our great country. You hate your country so bad, then change it. Or go to Germany where they seem to love everything brown and fucked up these days.

We have our own problem getting the negroes to take some of these new jobs that Trump is creating. MAGA!

>inb4 racist. Truth is Truth

Not a kid....

DACA incentivizes illegal immigration and sending kids across the border alone.

Also, mexicans work hard when they're not citizens. Once you give them citizenship they become comfortable, lazy, and entitled

Only 6 figures. Lol loser

>rigor is equal in the classroom

No it's actually not at all. Professors can literally give out whatever grade they want.

You can go with them. Help them build a great new country out of a shithole. Have fun. And... 4 generations isn't much for breeders.

10/10

I like Mexicans and while I believe in border protection, I see no issue with supporting DACA. I do.

useless? what do you contribute to society sir?

fuck mexiniggers

It doesnt matter. The last thing america needs is immigrants.

>doesn't realize illegal immigrants are illegal
Still defends them
>liberal

Funny, I don't support it, it's just common sense

And what do you make?

100k is a low wage in NYC. That's the point. Specifically called cost of living.

If you,like the smell of hour own fingers, after they've rubbed your sweaty ballsack
>you must be NewYerk

Na, I like my country.

"read about"

Lived in a border city for 6 years. People were nervous to go to the store after dark.

Mariachi music blasting from houses, cars, loud parties, lots of facial tattoo'ed gentlemen

I'm sure there are smart immigrants, but they bring the shitty parts of their culture too. You can say you support them all day long until you live in a neighborhood of them.

I'm right educated, mate. It's the pikeys and the lagabouts I can't stand. Bunch of wazzocks rushing across the Rio Grande all gobby and talking tosh. Makes a feller right knackered listening to their jabberwocky.

this

No, it is not a low wage. You can live very comfortably on that amount here.

Deport the criminals.

It was really nice of Obama to get them to register. Now we have a deport list.

Only the shitty people run away from their shitty country on foot. Libertards don't get this.

We don't want any more broke-ass lettuce-picking spics over here, sabbe? We want us some 5'6" Blonde Blue Eyed Ukrainian girls for a change. Lets see a couple million of THEM move to the USA for a change.

I'd buy THAT for a dollar.

100M a day so fuck you

What are the reasons you don't support it?

Different user... but I contribute my vote to kick illegals out.

Nothing. I'll admit it. But let me guess. Your illegal bro is "a doctor who saves lives every day and blah blah blah" right?

DACA is largely made of above 20 year old faggots who's entire existence was conceived for raping the USA system for giving too many shits about savages.

Yes it is. I live upstate making three times you probably make. 100k is nothing in the city.

What a loser. Get lost if you can't have a normal conversation.

CORRECTED.
People who care about the "law"
>morons
People who don't but follow it any way
>pussies
>for every other decision, there's Master-race, don't be a bitch.

Mexicans have a strong worth ethic, family values and a lot of good qualities. They aren’t Muslims or niggers. To be apart of DACA they have to have jobs, military or school.

>believe in border protection
>support DACA

Those cancel each other out. You can't incentivize illegal immigration, then keep chain migration around on top of that.

No other country on earth offers citizenship to illegals for nothing.

Hell, France makes you fight in their foreign legion for 5 years, maybe we should have that

7 more years of Trump... many more liberal tears.

Go nigger somewhere else.

America is a White country, founded by White people, built from the ground up ny White people, fought bled and died for to protect by White people so that White culture and White children would have a great country to grow up in. The rest of the world sat on their unevolved asses and fucked like rabbits while we built civilization and now they all think they're entitled to what we built.

If I am born in France, and I choose to be a Useless Frenchman, that is my Right. If I am born in America, and choose to be a useless Porch Monkey, that is my Right. But if I am a Mexican, and want to sneak across the border to the USA and then be a useless Taco Bender, that is NOT my Right. Pretty simple, really.

>still doesnt know what a Pinko is
Tries to act cool on the internet

To follow Anton's logic :cause muh common sense

Badddddd Bait, man

Do you know where you are?

Go back to Sup Forums

*user my bad

No, but he does work hard and pay his taxes. Thanks for your honesty.

Just to be clear. I want a wall and better border security. I also want all illegals removed who commit crimes against our citizens or country. I support DACA because it makes logically sense.

Dubs of truth

First of all Mexicans and Asians are now top tier. Hardworking and proper. White trash democrats have brought the white people to whiny pussy ass bitches. Blacks and Muslims have been and still are shit tier.

Dude I lived in white working class Indiana all my life. There trucks, cigarettes everywhere, dirty ass kids and trailers and heroin/oxycodones. Someone broke into my shit car and stole my GPS system.

A nigger comes in all cultures.

sponsor them
host them
let them live with you

Not a Nazi, but this user speaks the Truth. I saw the Africans get all butthurt over Trumps comments. I was IN these same African countries last Summer. They DO NOT have working sewers in most of their country. Think about that - a Sewer System is one of the most basic things civilized people establish in their communities. The Romans had sewers - and yet, in 2018, you have a majority of places in India and Africa with NO WORKING SEWERS.

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING says "my country is a shit hole" more than that.

So.

After obama gave me a work permit i got a job. Learned to weld. Later opened a welding school and now I make about 7k a month.
>only did 1 yr of college

Even if I lose my work permit you fucks will always be wage cucks. Stay mad

And DACA dreamers have been caught smuggling in more illegals. DEPORT!

I'd be very happy to see 7 more years of Trump. I am a Republican. I guess you can't understand that not everyone who is Republican supports the same agenda.