Do you ever stop and realize that we are living in the middle of a Real Madrid Dynasty

Do you ever stop and realize that we are living in the middle of a Real Madrid Dynasty

>1 (one) league title this decade
>2 CLs, both of which required more than 90 minutes to be played in the finals
>not a single treble, in a decade where Barca, Bayern and even Inter managed it

Only if they beat Juve

>Never won a treble

fluking your way to CL titles isn't a fucking dynasty

2 CLs in a row would be worth more than a treble to be honest with you senpai

FPBP
OP needs to fuck off back to spicland

I've seen Real Madrid "dynasties" were they actually managed to win the league tho

>1/8 ligas
ay

Not really. The CL is a competition where you can theoretically not win a single game and still get to the final. Winning a treble means that you are dominant in every single competition that you play in, instead of just putting all your eggs in one basket.

hmm

I said theoretically. Suppose that team A wins all their games except those against team B and every other game is a draw, team A would top the group with 14 points and team B would finish second with 6 points. Then in the knockout stages, team B can just draw every game and make sure that the away fixture is a higher-scoring draw and they'd make the finals.

Dynasties in European soccer don't really exist because you can just buy your way into being a front runner. The only thing that makes dynasties a thing is American football because the salary cap makes it so much more impressive.

you're a spastic. You know somebody's SEETHING when they try to tell you 2 CLs back to back is basically unimpressive, try trebles. The whole idea is ridiculous. Like finding a boxer who won 50 fights all by knockouts never lost and then saying "now do it with one hand only, git gud or git out"

>there's a salary cap in american football

how communist

>it's that proxyfag halal cum slurper
You have to go back and take your third grade analogies with you

That analogy makes no sense. A more accurate one would be comparing a CL to winning a fight by decision and comparing a treble to winning by knockout. One requires you to just be marginally better than the opponent, the other requires you to be dominant.

>bayern winning treble in bayernwinslol league

doesnt mean absolute shit when buyern buys every fucking player thats a threat to their supremacy

flash knockouts happen too ;^)

SEETHING

SEETHING

Deal with it - Madrid probably will have this year one of the most impressive runs ever in a CL AND will win La Liga. Napoli,, Bayern, Atletico, Juve. Literally 3 out of the 5 top clubs in the world.

i'm all about that bass anyway

>you can just buy your way into being a front runner
If it's so easy then evrybody would start a dynasty and it would stop being a dynasty

This whole """"treble""""" is such a bullshit. No one cares about Copa del Rey that much. The important is winning both CL and national league.

Which madrid havent done in 50 years anyway.

>something isn't as impressive as something else thats never been done, because of a theory that relies on an astronomically unlikely event taking place.

Or to simplifiy what your saying; Back-to-back CL's, which has never been done before, is less impressive than winning a treble, which has been done 4 times in the past 10 years.
>because you can theoretically not win a single game and then win a single game

>It's a i hate real madrid or ronaldo so i do mental gymnastics to deprive them of their success episode

>trebles don't matter
>all those years of corruption and never a treble
>can't win a treble in lel liga
>win a copa del rey and celebrate like if you won a world cup then have the cup destroyed because you dropped it from the bus
lmfao

having a mickey mouse meme cup instead of the league doesnt count as a treble you scouser cunt