Is white genocide real or nah?

Is white genocide real or nah?

yeah

Genetic diversity creates stronger offspring. -white guy who is a gene wrangler and researcher all day at work

Fuck, look at the Habsburgs and tell me diversity is bad.

fake and gay

this tbh

Dem Jews bro.

>whites aren't fucking enough
>MUH GENOCIDE

Short answer: Yes.

Whether it is an intentional effort on the part of certain socially powerful groups is up for debate. I have yet to see any compelling evidence for it, but I will admit there are a LOT of coincidences and convenient benefits those groups reap from exterminating the white race, which makes me very suspicious. Also, just for giggles, notice how it is ONLY white countries that are criticized for wanting to keep their country racially homogenous. No one complains when Japan closes immigration to keep their countries racial demographic primarily Japanese. No one complains when India or China do the same thing either.

lol no

I think this is mostly due to the fact that america really isn't homogenous as of whatever point they killed off the actual natives to the land, from then on it was always immigrant territory.

The simple fact here. I'm starting to really hate white people for how retarded they are.

yeah it's real, some people have other names for it like "justice" or "what whites deserve". but typically people that call it that are shitskin or jewish so they don't really count.

Ever notice how white countries are the only places that have forced diversity? All those white countries were civilized and built by whites, and are being destroyed by non whites.

Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, white countries for everyone.

It's real and whites love it.

>blame Jews for stupid mistakes by whites........

>what is outbreeding depression

>Genetic diversity creates stronger offspring

you have healthy diversity in apopulation of 100s, 3rd/4th cousins are optimal breeding partners.

Hybrid vigor is a fucking myth and only a measurement of returning to a basic standard of health of those suffering from inbreeding depression. (which is only an issue if institutionalized, the hasburgs are a fucking meme and the frequency of invalids they had is not statistically significant, all they had was a lisp. Real inbreeding depression only happened in the deep south during early colonial days.)

Look at it this way, realistically.
ages ago when we all lived on different parts of the planet with no way to get around long distances, the human race much like animals adapted to their environment due to natural selection. thus we have all different 'breeds' of human.
but then, you become the dominant race...develop medicines and live longer...and suddenly natural selection isnt as much of a thing is it? the 'unfit' genes dont die off.
then you remove distance with boats, planes etc, and then the gene pool mingles even more as that distance gets smaller and smaller.
bottom line is, white genocide is indeed real, as is the genocide of every other race. eventually i believe that we will all be of one general race. and im sorry white boys, but darker skin kind of outnumber us

When a white person has children with a black person, their children are generally raised in a white society. They're much more likely to go to a white school and white church, and to have white friends. Interbreeding between black and white people is much more destructive to the black race and culture than white race and culture.

Maybe the other races are fucking WAY TOO much... Yeah, that's it

When a white person has children with a black person all the recessive genes do not express. Mixed kids are fucking niggers. They are not half-and half.

regardless retards don't understand that miscegenation leads to all recessive genes that developed over hundreds of thousands of years being filtered out. You aren't going to end up with some new human, you'll get a very, very, archaic one.

This fucking board is full of "how can hwite mun cumpete"
What do you think idiot

Genetically, we're so similar that it doesn't matter. What matters is culture. Interbreeding between white and black people in societies with predominantly white cultures destroys the black cultures in those societies.

>girls don't want to have sex with me, it's like anuda shoah!
no, it's not real, just pathetic losers who've achieved nothing

>Genetically, we're so similar that it doesn't matter.

retarded kike.

when are you returning north america to the native americans?

Nah

and it's all butthurt white guys false-flagging so they can have someone to blame for their virginity besides themselves

(((civic nationalism)))

well, duh.

>What matters is culture
That doesnt means you should mix races just because

>virginity is a bad thing

Sure if you're married. Non-whites are Morally retarded.

Is he a retard or a kike? Would a retarded one have an average IQ for a goy like you?

Uh, no.

0/5. Terrible failure at trolling, or no comprehension of modern genetics. Either way, fucking fail.

Fuck you too.

I wasn't saying you should mix races. I don't care if you do or do not. All I'm saying is that doing so is much more destructive to black culture than to white culture.

Those are really black hands for a nigger

White people are quite literally a recessive gene and will be extinct eventually. Noone will miss them when they're gone either. Caucasoids are the world's minority. Good fucking riddance. Cumskinned pastry mutant fucks

Niggerrrrrrrrrr.

>0/5. Terrible failure at trolling, or no comprehension of modern genetics. Either way, fucking fail.

Nice underage prose.

>modern genetics

lmao enjoy soaking up propaganda like a sponge.

I bet you believe nonsense like the "there is more diversity between two individuals that two races" lie.

This place got corrupted
Maybe it will never be fixed
But you guys can
Leave its never too late

>Genetic diversity creates stronger offspring. -white guy who is a gene wrangler and researcher all day at work
That must be places like Brazil and Venezuela are BTFO of everyone else now huh? Retard.

holy shit tldr

Shouldn't you be watching skeptic videos mr. Civic nationalist? Shouldn't you be donating to Jordan Pepe petterson or commenting on a sargon video right now?

>mocks tumblr and SJW's for using dumbass terms like gender-fluidity, internalized mysogyny
>uses equally retarded terms like white-genocide and race-traitor

Given another 30k years or so (assuming humanity survives that long) the "races" will reset based on sun exposure again, just like it has for all of human history. hell, in the 500 years white people have been in the US they've already darkened by several shades from what they were when they came over, even in those families who have never interbred with non-whites. One of the few changes mixing "races" brings is an increased resistance to disease and an increased susceptibility to some inherited diseases like sickle cell.

there's nothing wrong with civic nationalism, prove me wrong (protip, you can't)

Nah. Just insecure white people.

Last time there was a major white genocide was the starving the Stalin's people and before that, the Holocaust.

One Jew saying it proves the conspiracy. Just as Ben Stein speaks for all Jews and conservatives. That’s how reality works now

Culture is genetic because race impacts mental traits as much as physical ones. Tabula rasa is a lie, you only need to look into phobias to prove this.

Whites being displaced and dispossessed is real, but it's technically not genocide because it's systemic not systematic.

Thats because white people are racist. Its in their blood. Need proof? Look at this thread and the rest of this site

>Unwoke whites who turn on their own kind.
Jew.

The problem here isn't black people, its that white women are foregoing having children in their 20's to further their career, which they will drop if they can latch onto a wealthy man in their 30's, where their fertility drops off, you just need to take womens' rights away and they will start having babies again, women voting was a neat little social experiment, but the results are in, empowering women weakens your society as a whole, it's why the mudslimes have essentially taken over Europe

It meets the United nations definition of genocide.

It also is systematic, you need only look at the media.

>Thats because white people are racist. Its in their blood.
If only.

It's more like invasive cultural reform but in a sense, yes. Not a huge issue in America yet but we're well on our way because of tolerance and PC.

>It meets the United nations definition of genocide.
So how come nobody is making the case for genocide before an international court of human rights?

Let me guess... They're all Jews right?

How could the establishment media keep it a secret? And why would their overwhelmingly White workforce go along with it? No, most people just don't realise it's happening.

Calling it a genocide implies there's a conscious effort to rid the world of white people. I don't think that's the case. I just think white people have evolved to an apex that they no longer have any desire to continue propagating their race. Their loss in faith has turned them nihilistic for the sake of simple gadgets to occupy their time.

>If only there were threads specifically dedicated to hating black people on 4 chan
Oh wait

incorrect. melatonin production in the skin is primarily handled by 4 genetic markers. d-,D-, d+, and D+. The combination of these genes determines the color of the skin's ability to produce vitamin D from sunlight. Some whites have dual recessives, like redheads but most have a combination of D+ and D-. If everyone from all races interbred, you'd end up with a population of D+ and d+ individuals with the occasional D+d+ or D-d- in the population. So long as white people are breeding with someone, there will be more white people born at some point.

This leaves out modulating genes, environmental genetic shifting, and mutation for simplicity sake.

Bullshit, there one little shitbag halfbreed in my hometown who's half white, half black, raised by the white side of the family, yet still acts like a nigger, recently got his ass in juvie for a break and enter

TL;DR Nigs gonna nog

>Let me guess... They're all Jews right?

Yup.There can be no logos between us.

>How could the establishment media keep it a secret?

They don't.

> And why would their overwhelmingly White workforce go along with it?

lemmings don't care, and boomers are prime lemmings.

> No, most people just don't realise it's happening.

Most people are completly subserviant to the system and will go along with whatever it plans.

Almost 99% of white people are gay af and fuck niggers so yea sorta

Cave dweller denial.

>Calling it a genocide implies there's a conscious effort to rid the world of white people. I don't think that's the case

Because you are foolish, underage and stupid.

About the same time non-whites gtfo of Europe, so basically never

Regardless of if you believe its da joos or any of that I do think white people are killing themselves more than the jews are genociding them.

>muh race is just skin color

retard.

Moors were pushed out of spain. there is precedent.

We didn't have the Immigration policies we have now until jews started gaining political power. We didn't have cultural Marxism, critical theory, or third-wave feminism until jews started gaining disproportionate amounts of faculty seats in our universities. We didn't have degenerate television programming that stupefy our children until jews held a monopoly on our media. Are you beginning to see a pattern here?

White people have single-handedly dominated the world twice over. Between the Roman empire and the British empire, they have made their place in history. English is recognized as the world language. Explain how that's possible if white people were so stupid that they could be 'tricked' into committing mass suicide at the hands of their Jew puppeteers?

It's not Jewish propaganda killing whites off, it's white people. They just don't care anymore.

I find it interesting that your first instinct is to call anyone who disagrees with you a "retard". Maybe you should read more on genetics or are you of the opinion that the whole of genetic science is some sort of scam?

Because (((they))) made sure that's happened.
Kalerigi plan anyone?
Merkel?
Soros?

I like to scream nigger nigger nigger at the top of my lunges like any other summerfag, but [ ] is right unfortunately. A complete separation of "race" is the slower working, mass equivalent of inbreeding. Sure, it'd be nice to begin with, but give it a few centuries and the last generation will be so retarded they would need assisted breathing.

Diversity is PC for White Genocide

Just wow

Here's the honest truth. Diversity kills unique races such as pure white, spic, chink, and more. However, a people(s) can live together if they do not racemix.

Prior to those immigration policies those evil evil jews invented, immigration was a free-for-all. Are you advocating for uncontrolled immigration or did you get confused?

Especially considering that Jews wouldn't even be able to harness the power that they have without the civilization that western Europeans have built for them. Why would Jews have a vested interest in killing off white people? You think they're going to have any kind of power in a Muslim theocracy?

When was this?

i'm not reading your cringe post you autistic kid.

>posting fucking dark knight

go back to the reddit/devint art or whatever.

Maybe you should stop being retarded you vapid libard. Always acting smug not realizing how fucking stupid you are.

> immigration was a free-for-all

No it wasn't you fucking kike. It was europe only prior to the 60s.

that's why all of us are retarded, yea?

Hes right. White people are a bunch of fags dude. If they dont die off from lack of reproduction and constantly butt fucking each other, the sun will melt them. Seriously the average caucasoid troglodyte peels like a reptile when they step outside on a sunny day and get cancer from prolonged exposure. Even the sun thinks these people are Subhuman garbage

theres always been some mixing whether you like it or not, no matter how much of one race a relative had in them down the family tree

>Is white genocide real or nah?
It's a myth designed to control people who are bad at math.

>everyone is mixed!!

lol parroting that propaganda like a good goy.

Having no idea what inbreeding depression is.

niggers skin also peels. i dont care what race you are a part of. you are a disgrace to said race for being such a dingus