Be honest with me Sup Forums

Be honest with me Sup Forums
What are the chances of her being charged with anything?
I feel like the whole
>She is about to be indicted
Is just reddit bukkakeing over Bernie like in that webm

She is done. 100%, Biden is in the bullpen, either bernie or Warren will be his vp

>What are the chances of her being charged with anything?

she is the queen of D.C. we are waiting for her coronation on November

Read carefully, son, bc everything else you read about this is a lie:

Shes not getting indicted, bc she broke no law. FBI even admitted to Washington Post that she broke no law.

11 hours tesfying abt Benghazi, Republicans got nothing for all the time, effort and money.

Not cuz shes a woman, not cuz shes a clinton, not cuz shes connected.

Cuz she committed no crime. If you think she did break a law, please cite it. Be my guest.

Even Newt Gingrich admitted Whitewater was about Healthcare.

>Biden is in the bull pen
Then who is the cuckold?
Bernie or Bill?

No criminal negligence?

0%

Shes too connected with everything to not win the election as well.

What difference does it make? The chances are virtually 100% that she will stroke out completely before the election is over.

HILLARY IS A MESS
HER BRAIN JUST COULDN'T HANDLE THE STRESS

>Dying of a stroke a day before the election
That would be amazing

She'll never be convicted. The executive branch of government would be responsible for prosecution and that will simply not happen with Obama.

Lots of these corrupt bureaucrats are gonna get v& when trump takes office.

I put £50 on Bernie becoming president back when he was 25/1 so I'm really hoping she gets put in jail.

Obviously I'm rooting for Trump.

Crim neg or nahh?

She will be protected 100%. She would turn on them and expose the corrupt gov if they ever tried to fuck with her.

Nice try.

Didn't people say that she was signaling to people in her last statement?
Basically saying:
>if I go down, you go down with me

So you're telling me, if anyone but a Clinton did this, they wouldn't be locked behind bars or have their career ruined by this?

what was her last statement?

you know the indictment isnt about Banghazi right?

Won't happen.

The butthurt on Reddit will be visible from the ISS, and it will be glorious when she is officially acquitted of any wrongdoing.

>interest piqued

>11 hours tesfying abt Benghazi, Republicans got nothing for all the time, effort and money.

Because Benghazi was about supplying terrorists with weapons, and Republicans like Lindsey and McCain are complicit in these crimes.

18 USC 1924 section a

She should be, but won't

Can't find it but it was something like:
>Everyone else did it and I had authorization from multiple people.

>be a Kennedy (member of a Dem "family")
>kill a woman in an accident
>flee the scene instead of calling police
>two months suspended jail sentence

Any normal person would be in jail for years. Clinton has even more power than Ted had, shes not going to be punished.

Implying murder is even that

Remember Edward Snowden? He gave a snapshot of what our gov was doing. Hillary gave a 4 year livestream of gov activity. It just goes to show, if you leak gov secrets for the public good you get exiled, if you leak gov secrets for personal benefit you get to be president.

>he actually thinks clinton didn't commit felonies