Confess

Confess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6w8nVyFQC4
youtu.be/vysqCf0T1-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Every night I masturbate until the head of my dick is so sore it hurts to much to continue.

i called OP a fag

Justin Trudaeu legalized oral bestiality and I've been letting my neighbors dogs lick my dick to ejaculation and let them lick it clean
Dog sitting is my favorite job thanks to this new law

I was just curious
Is this a sin?
Should I continue feeding the dogs my cummies?

i love a girl and she just lead me on and i'm considering raping her, like not actually just thought about it bc im a degenerate

I diddled my little weiner and then I poured milk in my bowl before the cereal

dog a fag or femanon

you fucking animal

Ive touched my 6yr old chubby loli sister many times. My erect 7 inch has ejaculated from the touch on her little bum.

i beg to myself, that she forgets all of that.

I just masturbated to pics of my ex and I have no shame

My child, this is a symptom of another problem, most likely loneliness. Find a woman to pleasure you instead of beasts.

I'm an atheist.

I waste time compulsively

On an unrelated note, everytime i reload Sup Forums this audio plays where there is pounding and this guy yells ooooouuuuu!!!

I want to fuck all my femanons cousins and yes, they are underage

I'm ironically an atheist to, has anyone else fallen for the 'atheist pill'?

I've masturbated my dog

>being this new
And by the way you can hit update at the bottom, you don't have to reload the page

You ever get her to touch you. How deep can you put your finger into her pussy before she complains?

Isn't that what we all do on Sup Forums?

I wanna get nailed by a big masculine guy, and have him ejaculate on my face.

One time, when I was a small kid, I stole a chocolate egg, little one, from a candy store. I have been seeking redemption ever since. I have cleaned several dead bodies for the owner of the store, but I still feel guilty.
I think I have yet more work to do untill I stop feeling guilty.

I like to give fake spoilers about games, shows, and movies to piss people off

Are you the same user who does this on Sup Forumsc OP?

i was responsible for someone's death, but no one ever found out. I repressed the memory, but now it is back.

Oh fuck. These thread are popping up too much. Stupid faggots just want to be attention whores. Goddamn fuckers.

explain

I fucked the raid yesterday. Changed the password on the dudes act to lock it.

Yes this is the same stupid faggot who has been pulling this shit for weeks.

I kind of like these threads though

You again, I found you on my autism stories thread.

Yep, it's cool to come across you again, what's up, got any more stories?

I can't remember all the details anymore. Did I really do it, or was just some half remembered dream? i don't now anymore. The only thing that is still clear is the fear.

It's true, I'm an enormous attention whore.

I smoke the devil's lettuce

i’m gay.

you single ;))

my parents are faggots

I am a pimp

youtube.com/watch?v=z6w8nVyFQC4

This song is less than trash tier KYS

Faggotry is a sin, knock it off you two.

>I have cleaned several dead bodies for the owner of the store, but I still feel guilty

I masturbated to HiIlary's tears

I'd help you rape her.. follow her.. knock her out with a punch from behind.. dp her .. stick my dick in her mouth a little ..

I wanna rape a bitch. Preferably in a country where it's easy to get away with. Anal rape preferably as well.

Go to Syria or India, or Japan pretty much anywhere besides America

I was on my 500 CBR and this guy cut me off, so I lane splitted behind him, at a stop, took my fucking hot I was eating on the go, and stuffed that shit inside his pipe. Made the loudest fucking pop and a mess on the car behind him.

youtu.be/vysqCf0T1-Y :o