Miss Piggy and Rogain BTFO

Miss Piggy and Rogain BTFO

>shitty beer chooses shitty representatives

OH WOW

I read "kills Amy Schumer" and almost jumped for joy until I finished the sentence.

I want to have sex with Schumer.

edgy

*oink*

>ab inbev represents one beer

There's nothing edgy about those round soft fat folds.

heh

How will they ever recover?

Real patrish beer coming through

nb4 some hipster fag talks about MUH MICROBREW

>Bud light sales decline

I don't think so. Mexicans wipe the stores out on the weekends.

>add campaign DECLINES sales

how often does this happen? I mean even shitty adds should at least give some small boost due to gained brand recognition right?

What did they do? I can't even wrap my mind around this. What were they hired to do?

Watching the Muppet Show as a kid, I always had a thing for Miss Piggy. I think fucking Amy Schumer is the closest I'd ever get to fulfilling that sexual fantasy in real life.

Who would have thought that two fat arrogant pigs wouldn't be great salesmen?

This bitch clearly isn't drinking light beer.

Ms Piggy is a muppet, or rather a PUPPET

Buy a puppet version, insert fleshlight. fuck it

No.

>NFL ratings in freefall
>Buttwiper is one of the largest advertisers

kek, hit em where it hurts.

>patrician beer
I live in Milwaukee and as much as we all love representing for the city when we drink I don't know a single fucking person that would willingly subject themselves to a light beer of any kind

Do you guys drink Milwaukee's best?

Also it's pronounced "mill-e-wah-que," which is Algonquin for, "the good land."

>Kap's bullshit is reason numero uno why the ratings are slipping
>1/3rd of the audience lost
>all the sponsors get hit too

I've seen so much asshurt defending Kap too. Like people bringing up research from "demographically balanced polls" saying that Kap's protest wasn't a reason why ratings were slipping. Their main theory as to why the NFL lost 1/3rd of the audience? Apparently this season is super shit. Last season was a shitshow too (only 6 viable teams Jesus Christ), so it isn't game quality that's a concern.

ihbknjl;kjn

>IT WUZ DE ELECTIONS FAULT WE DINDU NUFFIN!

They got paid well... they're on to their next projects they could literally care less

>ihbknjl;kjn

what did he mean by this?

>Milwaukee's Best
Lolno

Fun fact, though, the name Milwaukee's Best actually comes from Jacob Best, the guy who started the brewery that Frederick Pabst (PBR) eventually took over.

>using Amy Schumer in advertising
>gee, maybe that'll increase sales
Gross.

Milwaukee trivia is comfy af

>not wanting the grease her up and slap ham with that plump butterball turkey until she squeals like a pig

I don't want to deal with the shame afterwards.

It's not the shame that's awful, it's the smell afterwards.

MAGA
A
G
A

It's a pretty comfy city 2bh

Why is Schumer such a racist?

Why are you a hypocrite?

Based Cernovich, I fell asleep the Stefan Molymeme narrating his new book last night.

>"political correctness is out of control!"
>"hey look at these tweets someone i don't like made years ago they're not politically correct let's get outraged!"

>>

>exposing hypocrisy is the same as calling people out for being offensive
Are you retarded?

Not when the ad campaign is two shitty comedians shitting all over the target demographic. People don't want to support a company that think it's a good idea to insult the consumers.

>amy hates black guys

ruined my day.

she's a low brow comedienne who work is a mix of
>muh vagina
>I don't chink so

The real question is why she's allowed to get away with it.

Only white women let her get away with it 2bh, same with Lena Dunham. Black and messican feminists are at least ideologically consistent enough to not abide that.

But why? Female privilege is dumb.

Women are funny, get over it

Isn't that the plot of the first Black Mirror episode?

As long as it's rape.

>act exactly like a sjw
>"yeah but they're the bad ones"
You became what you hated. Congrats.

someone has to,or we all suffer.

you don't know anybody then lol. what an outrageous claim coming from an obvious shut-in

The darkness is almost over.

MAGALAGADINGDONG THE WITCH IS DEAD

One of us is behaving like a sjw. It isn't me. I'm not the one getting offended and triggered over a fucking joke. That'd be you. You're the sjw. Again, congrats on becoming what you hate.

Good, they only started this whole "DUDE GENDER EQUALITY LOL" campaign to fix the damage they had done with the whole "remove No from you're vocabulary" thing

>patrician beer
>miller lite

theres 100s of others you could have chosen without even coming close to microbrew territory. I can list a few dozen beers off the top of my head that I'd rather drink than that shit.

Milwaukees Best Ice is nasty but will get you some drunk, which is more than can be said for Miller Lite

Wow you're such an enlightened centrist

>If I say that you are triggered then it's true!

The main reason viewers are slipping is because of online streaming sports sites. The NFL is super shit though, its blatantly obvious its rigged

The IQ ceiling for saving this image must be around 60.

>If you compare right wing and left wing SJWs then you are a left wing SJW!

Solid logic, Sup Forums chimp.

> not drinking the true patrician's light beer

I switched to coors light because of that ad

They're just playing the game. SJWs want to dig back into your past and look up literally every single last post you made and everything you said no matter how long ago it was? Double edged sword we can swing that too

She looks really bad here. And I say that as someone who likes fat girls.

Hey face just looks grotesque.

She's probably into real hardcore, degrading shit.

No, what makes it true is that you feigned outrage over some shit in order to attack a person exactly the same way a sjw does. Fact is, they don't care about people saying racist/sexist shit, they just feel big getting people they don't like/don't care about fired or hurt, and so do you. Whether you care to admit it or not, the truth is you're one of them.

It is what it is.

>Michelob Light

lesbian detected

That's because you're an SJW though, you have the same behavioral inclinations as they do. People who are against certain behaviors don't partake in them.

Anyway Sup Forums tards are identical to SJWs for countless reasons at this point. I can click on any random youtube video or article and there's a significant chance there's some alt-right landwhale chimping out in the comments section. You think your feelings are facts and you want everyone to know it.

Mich GOLDEN light.

Does this dude know how to party? Or what?

You think you sound smart but you're fucking retarded
Horseshoe theory is a meme

Patrician beer coming through.

>i want to act like a sjw
Problem is two-fold.

1) It means you're acting like them and doing shit that you're supposed to be against. It's like going on a shooting spree against gun violence.

2) You're playing their game where they get to set the rules, ensuring they'll always win and you always lose. You should be rejecting political correctness, not reinforcing it.

Miss Piggy?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>meme

It's an observation, it's not even debatable. Consider yourself; you're on a board that is literally infested with Sup Forums social justice warriors chimping out and crying every time there's a minority on TV and you're somehow denying they're social justice warriors.

Go eat yourself to death Sup Forums tumblrina. I hope you suffer horribly.

It's almost like he wanted to make this statement from the start

If it walks like a sjw and triggers like a sjw then it's a sjw.

Calm your tits and quit crying over a couple of tweets.

It's fine that you drink fermented water, user, but don't expect the rest of us to not make fun of you for it. :^)

i don't drink alcohol

>Make unfunny sponsors
>Bullshit wage gap trash
>Bland delivery

No wonder people dont want them. Budlight is good for first drinkers or budget. Blue Moon is my thing. Sometimes a few others. Budlight is lel kek bad

except the league has been shit this year.

Good for you. It's the devil's brew and it doesn't belong in a true Christian soldier.

>traditionalism is the same as rabid progressivism
Wow you sure showed me mister egalitarian redditor
Also, pathetic use of popular right wing buzzwords, nigger
Pretty sure is just making fun of shitlibs
The fact that you go on and on about "right wing sjws" and muh Sup Forums makes it seem like you're triggered by ebil nazis

DUDE MUH VAGINA LMAO

Then why do you speak of it with an air of authority? In all seriousness, though, the closest thing any of my friends or family get to light beer is a High Life.

>muh Sup Forums
This is my first time I'm bringing up Sup Forums in this thread.

And no, feigning offensive isn't "making fun of shitlibs" it's acting like a sjw. It's what they do and what you should be against.

Kaps and nigger protests probably do have an effect on people. Lot of football fans are pretty patriotic. Having some muslim/negro sit out and saying America is racist while getting millions probably makes some people feel cringe

People probably would rather watch netflix or some shit. Football is gonna die if they keep getting cucked. Soon youll see

>Male cheerleaders
>Fat ass cheer leaders
>Some teams having no cheer leaders

>Muslim prayer moments
>anti white articles etc

By 2020 football will be an sjw show

Kinda like how sports died out when they integrated.

Except nobody's feigning offense, they're saying the basis for the other person's offense is bullshit. I'm not the guy you replied to but in this case you're pretty clearly wrong. If we were talking about gamergate or any of the anti-Fury Road autists you'd have a case, but pointing out that someone who regularly touts the positives of political correctness without having acknowledged their past "offenses" in that regard is full of shit isn't the same thing.

Niggers still acted like professionals back then.

Professional nigger athletes only started being niggers on Sup Forums with Dennis Rodman and T.O.

Women are smart and funny get over it Sup Forums

(((schumer)))

>"look she said something offensive in the past let's get her guys!"
This is shit behavior no matter who does it, no matter who it's done to. It's sjw behavior and you're a sjw if you do it.

she's a sjw and has earned it

And what has an sjw like you earned?

>can't even point out SJW hypocrisy by turning their game around on them
>SJWs just sperg and call you an SJW too

top laffs ITT

It's literally not the same. Did your mother drop you on your head or something? Or do contradictory statements and positions in the public space just not matter to you?

>act like a sjw
>"why am i being called a sjw?"

And don't post Donald Trump. Trump's better than you. He doesn't play their political correct game. He's not a fucking fool like you.