What about all those humans he killed?

NINGEN HAD THEIR CHANCE

ZAMASU
A
M
A
S
U

Dragon ball is so confusing sometimes when they say "ningens" do they mean every mortal in the universe or just earthlings?

Did DBSuper surpass DBZ?

Except that haircut

no, but its not bad.

Can somebody explain Trunks to me? He makes no sense. How come he didn't blink out of existence after the events of Cell saga resolved?

Stop watching with shitty subs

Time travel in DBZ is different.

because it created another timeline and the past cannot change the future

Is this where Refn got the idea for his energy blanket?

When is the fucking dub! I can't watch DBZ with out the English cast.

ningen means human but yes in the context they just mean non-gods/mortals

Can you guys please explain something to me? Let's consider a specific situation, because I don't really know how to ask this (english is not my first language). So, for example, when Vegeta and Goku got their asses kicked and went back to their timeline to heal up and left Trunks to fight Zamasu, how come they didn't come back to help Trunks literally the next second after they left, instead time progressed linearly in both timelines and Trunks got his butt kicked? I mean, it's a time machine, couldn't you pick any time in that timeline, why leave him hanging for so long? Why didn't they just time travel back when Black first appeared before the whole Earth was practically destroyed and fought him there?

Don't get me wrong, I love DB and I don't watch it for continuity, but this is just too obvious

Future Trunks was my favorite character ever since he BURNING SLASH'd Frieza, his brother, and his pops like right when Mecha Frieza came back to Earth to rekk it. I loved that scene.

The one thing i will never understand is how after they almost defeated cell and he was about to blow himself up and goku teleported him away.
Why didnt goku just teleport back before he exploded?

Cell saga was full of odd decisions.

see I unironically think android+cell saga is the weakest one. sayan+frieza was consistently good, buu starts HORRIBLE but after a while drops all claims of seriousness and goes full retard and it's the funniest dbz has ever been.

He turned down sex with Bulma

>turned down sex with Roastie McGee

ZAMASU IS PURE

Goku and Vegeta wanted Trunks to get stronger. It was in their best interest that Trunks get near death, because Saiyans get stronger because of it.

If they really want to kill all humans, why don't they go back in time and just kill the first few humans?

what exactly was he planning to do for all time after he killed all the humans and other kai/gods? tend the the animals while buttfucking himself?

>watching draggon ball past GT

Because it wouldn't change the future. It would just create a different timeline.

the time rings don't go into the past

then you're a pathetic faggot

How does Zamasu get away with killing the other gods without the ruler of all the universes finding out and killing him?

How does the ruler of all the universes beat someone who is immortal if the power was granted by the super dragon balls?

It's best not to ask these questions and enjoy the fighting.

who is the ruler of the universe?

Sorry i havent seen super dragon ball yet.

I think they really went overboard with power levels in Super. They always have to come up with some shit to prevent Berus from rekting each bad guy who shows up, even though he and Whis always stick around.

a dwarf who rules over all the existent universes. allegedly he's so powerful that the annihilated one in an istant

also known as "yet another universal level entity that did jackshit during majin boo reign of terror"

is he berus?

I don't know his name but he's essentially the god of gods and rules over 13 universes (previously 16 but he decided to destroy three for some reason). His power is basically absolute and literally everyone but Goku is scared of him.

no
king of the universe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>whis>>>>berus>>>>BURAKKU ZAMASU>goku>golden frieza

>not wanting to bang bulma

18 was always my girl

youtube.com/watch?v=TyRWk-7fD8Q

someone has to replace goku as the omniking's playmate for all eternity. I find it very telling that zamasu hasn't even mentioned him or the high priest.

That doesn't bother me as much since Beerus' refusal to help can be attributed to him being a god and not caring enough to intervene since it's not his concern.
If he's a god of destruction, his power should be unmatched in that universe. That means nobody but the ruler of the universes can stop him. But now somehow Zamasu can kill the gods in his universe when it was supposed to be thought that you can't defeat a god (according to what Beerus said)

omni king is not a fighter. I assume he's basically apathetic to what happens unless it interests him in some way. besides, buu was a primal force of the universe conjured to life or something. and he only could've destroyed his universe. oh wait, he absorbed supreme kai's teleportation skill, he could've very well destroyed all universes

>>That doesn't bother me as much since Beerus' refusal to help can be attributed to him being a god and not caring enough to intervene since it's not his concern.

also, cats are assholes.

The time machine cannot actually travel in time. It creates new timelines every time you travel to a new point of time.
Since trunks timeline is saved in the machine settings, they can travel to it. If they change it, they will create a new timeline.

Reminder that nothing past the Cell arc is canon.

Is this guy another Kai? I haven't watched any dragon ball since the cat movie