I know I am the only one that actually exists, and there is nothing any of 'you' can do to prove otherwise...

I know I am the only one that actually exists, and there is nothing any of 'you' can do to prove otherwise. Nothing outside of my own mind is real. You all could be an elaborate computer program, figments of my imagination, or just my perception seen through electrical impulses on my brain as it sits in a vat. I already know and you all can drop the act.

Other urls found in this thread:

iep.utm.edu/solipsis/
soundcloud.com/user-654527299/turnt
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am not programed to respond.

Yeah sure, a sarcastic post of admittance is just what I expected. Nice.

Of course it's what you expected, you thought of it.

If you know then there is no reason for us to prove you otherwise

OP is a fag.

But I feel the same way op, so maybe you're the figment.

If there's nothing anyone can say to convince you otherwise then you've trapped yourself. Have fun

Fuck you i am the only solipsist.

No bullshit. Story of my life.
>Def not the kid in san diego

Proof it fag.

Haha nigger, I know you're a reflection of my subconscious doubt that the very statement you just made is actually true of myself. Better luck next time, bitchass! Conscious function rules, you do the Mexican work!

Glad you discovered Descartes.

Cogito ergo sum

If I am you...then I must be free....

I'm not real?

nigga you just words on a screen

Te futueo et caballum tuum. Ede faecam.

Cute. Never been insulted in Latin before. That was enlightening.

You are not me. You don't even exist. Only I, OP exist.

I don't have to prove anything, I know for a fact that I'm the only one that exists.

Then you're just another figment in the system faggot

That's exactly what I'd expect someone that doesn't exist to say

Me too, thanks.

So what happens wen you die?

Stop pretending you can persuade me if you don't exist, the jig is up.

You guys are really intricate for a simulation/program/impulse

You could be right
>Dubigto ergo cogito, cogito ergo sum. (Decatrtes)

U get dubs

Funny, I've thought the same kind of thing since i was 8 years old

Of course I'm right, I just don't understand the 'why'.

Well, you can rule out the 'all in your head' thing because you don't have superpowers. So now you gotta explore the simulation thing.

How do you know you aren't simulated?

Sounds like you're off your damn rocker. Sure, we are all probably part of some quantum computer simulation, but to think that you're more real than anyone else is egotism, plain and simple.

But hey, I can't convince a crazy person that they are crazy so whatever. Enjoy your delusions.

Maybe I've unknowingly given myself limits to my perceived reality.
You got me on the simulation thing, because sure, I could be programmed to think that I exist. Sure, I could be programmed to think, too. My brain sits in a vat.

I know im not simulated, i think something or someone is judging me my whole life

I'm more real than you because you can't prove your own consciousness to me.

You 'know' you're not simulated, but to me those words mean nothing. That's just what a simulation would say.

You're not very good at Roy: A life well lived, OP.
Protip: If you can't handle life stay out of Blitz and Chitz.

I enjoy spending my Flurbos knowing that I'm the only one in existence here.

>nothing outside of my own mind is real
>my mind is inside of my brain which is trapped in the vat that is located the outside world

Just what an electrical impulse on my vatted brain would say, well done.

>I know I am the only one that actually exists
>Nothing outside of my own mind is real

You are right to a certain extent.

>You all could be an elaborate computer program, figments of my imagination, or just my perception seen through electrical impulses on my brain as it sits in a vat. I already know and you all can drop the act.

This is where you are wrong. We are actually all the same consciousness, injecting ourselves into a reality to experience it to it's fullest extent (living through all different forms of it). Time is not a limiter to us outside of this universe, so we can be everyone at once.

Someone on the outside told you to fuck yourself, so you built an entire universe so you could do it almost infinite times. This is the most logical thing I've ever heard.

I've had a very strange feeling about the world since a child. I cant explain it. Also I find I can manifest things or situations over time without doing anything. I used to lie a lot, about small things. They would eventually become my reality.

example I told many people I was depressed to get out of situations or to get 5 min to my self. Not many years later I was crippled with depression. I lost everything

again just an example, its happened so many times that if I even start thinking negative thoughts I have to blank them out with drugs and alcohol just in case they come to fruition...

God damn that's insightful and I'll have fun exploring this concept when I've smoked some of that simulated herb. However possible that is, I can only concretely prove my own personal existence through my own consciousness and not 'yours'.

>(you)

Decartes, motherfucker. Solipsism isn't discussed seriously at anything other than the highest levels of philosophical discourse.

PROTIP: you aren't there yet.

iep.utm.edu/solipsis/

Listen to Turnt by Young Cappi #np on #SoundCloud

Fag
Listen to Turnt by Young Cappi #np on #SoundCloud

I don't know, OP....I've felt this way all of my life.

not op, im this guy. im reading all of this now

user do you really think you exist? The fuck do you know about existence? For all you know Im the one experiencing this and youre just a figment of my imagination.

It doesn't have to be, my friend. I already know for a fact that you're just an artificial part of my existence.

Since we are answering you, and you are reading the answers, we are real, ether we are real humans or a computer program, you cannot deny our existence because you are experiencing it.
You think dreams are as real as reality.
Its the other way around, dumbass.

you just lacked of chromosomes thats why

And neither can you prove your consciousness to me. Does that mean that we are both non-Beings?

It is far more likely that you're just retarded.

You're part of my perceived world, that doesn't make you exist.

>could
You already doubt yourself.

Oh boy, I'm glad that you don't actually exist or this might actually offend me.

You're giving your brain too much credit. If your conciousness observes things it can't understand, your subconcious would have to be intelligent enough to know everything. If that were true, your conciousness would have logically figured a way for your conciousness to comprehend it, or at least make you experience nothing but pure pleasure.
Fact is, you are a stupid, miserable excuse for a person.
I win.

I doubt myself on the how, not the what.

Just like that Adam Sandler movie where the kids bedtime stories and imagination turns into reality. Wow you're so original and cool user.

Well we exist

U lern de way wen u dye

I stopped watching sandlers flicks a long time ago kiddo.

Obviously I've given my brain limits on what I'd be able to comprehend.

What drugs are you on tonight OP

Since you first saw the Matrix.

Sounds like an addicts excuse to remain an addict lol. Get help.

101010101010011001011001010001010101010100101010101010101010101010101010101010101000000000001010100101010101010100101010101010010101010101010010101010101101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101001010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010100101010101010101001010101010101010101010010101010101010010101001010101010101010101010100101010101010101010101010101001010101010101010101001010101010101010101010101010101010010101

Yes. You are right.

I’m suprised it took you this long to figure it out. You’re in a simulation. You know the movie ‘Vanilla Sky’? That was a hint.

The only way out is to kill yourself. You’ll wake up and find that you’re in the real world.
Do it, OP. Kill yourself.

Whoops. Responded to wrong post.

Only the best of herbs, my friend.

haha
you got nothing

At some point I may have put myself in a simulation, and it was probably for a good reason. No sense in ending that.

'Okay'

I knew it, you silly simulation.

We (i) already know, we are all one person, which makes all of us real and not real.

So what if its a simulation

Now you discover Nietsze and learn why Descartes was wrong in his opinion.

Or did you want to know what if felt like, and now you’ve become lost in the simulator?

>313 KB JPG
>I know I am the only one that actually exists,
Find love, there will be another. Then you shall know creation, to bring life into this world, and see a family grow, a patriarch.

this guy gets it

Shawn lol?

I won't know until I come to the predetermined end of the simulation.

Op is on narcissism and near ego death.

>I already know and you all can drop the act.
If we are constructs of your own mind then we have no act to drop, we're an extension of your subjective universe.
Without us here to amuse you, you would become mad or worse, self-aware.

You could be right, I comprehend this as existence, I see color, I see things happening around me but how do I know if true existence is different?

Did you think uploading it with a space picture made you less of a conspiracy theorist and more smart?

God elliptical galaxies are ugly.

I am but a student.

Bring me away from self-awareness then.

Ahh, the dreaded solipsism idea. Scary thought. Really scary. In the OCD years it was one of the things that tortured me the most.

Well, I am conscious, but there's no way to prove that, and for all OP knows, I'm just saying that. For all I know, OP isn't real.

Existence is agony OP, let's face it. It doesn't matter if you're alone or if there's billions, existence is agony. It always has been, it always will be.

I'd just be careful not to fall too far down this rabbit hole OP, you might find you wish you never explored it.

I've seen stuff you would never believe OP, stuff so horrifying that it's a genuine miracle I'm still alive, much less even slightly sane. This entire universe is a horrifying, evil. despicable place. Do your best not to become part of the problem.

You have been warned, by someone who knows.

Yesterday i had a dream where i am dreaming then wake up, when i woke up from the dream which i was dreaming while dreaming i thought i was back irl so when i woke up from the first dream actually irl i was so confused, is it possible that i actually died and im experiencing my life again ? could it be that there is no death and when people die they just restart ?

You're doing a great job, it's a shame that no REAL thought went into this.

It's not a conspiracy if it's fact, user.

There is no end. The only end is death.
Kill yourself.

Take an iq test. If its above 130 then congrats you're the smartest person on this site. And you're finally smart enough to not seem like a retard when you talk about your conspiracy theories

You've contested your own existence in that post so I'm glad I don't have to sway you. It is a scary thought, scary but too true.

yup

stupid people.... literally nothing is real, nothing you experience actually happened, this post is not real, im not real, the words used to create this post are not real, the device i used to post this is not real, NOTHING IS REAL

I need more herb for this one, user. For now just get the default reply. You don't actually exist.

ehhhhh, well, yes and no