WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT?

WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT?

n-not m-me!

I never understood the bit about the golfball and the hosepipe desu

WHO'S THE SLIMY LITTLE COMMUNIST SHIT TWINKLE-TOED COCKSUCKER DOWN HERE, WHO JUST SIGNED HIS OWN DEATH WARRANT?

You have to be able to suck a phallic object very hard for a very long time to suck a golfball through a garden-hose.

NOBODY HUH? THE FAIRY FUCKING GODMOTHER SAID IT? OUT FUCKING STANDING! I WILL PT YOU ALL UNTIL YOU FUCKING DIE! I'LL PT YOU UNTIL YOUR ASSHOLES ARE SUCKING BUTTERMILK!

WAS YOU YOU SCROUNGY LITTLE FUCK, HUH? YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT, YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING WORM. I’LL BET IT WAS YOU!

50 YEARS AGO WE'D HAVE YOU UPSIDE DOWN WITH A FUCKING FORK UP YOUR ASS! HES A NIGGER! LOOK, HES A NIGGER, A NIGGER!

It wasn't me. Back the fuck off !!

IT WAS ME, SIR!!

WELL, NO SHIT. WHAT HAVE WE GOT HERE? A FUCKING COMEDIAN, PRIVATE JOKER. I ADMIRE YOUR HONESTY. HELL I LIKE YOU. YOU CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND FUCK MY SISTER. *hits you in the stomach* YOU LITTLE SCUMBAG! I GOT YOUR NAME, I GOT YOUR ASS! YOU WILL NOT LAUGH, YOU WILL NOT CRY. YOU WILL LEARN BY THE NUMBERS, I WILL TEACH YOU. NOW GET UP, GET ON YOUR FEET. YOU HAD BEST UNFUCK YOUR SELF OR I WILL UNSCREW YOUR HEAD AND SHIT DOWN YOUR NECK!

>that face

JUST

SIR SORRY SIR
*unfucks self*

Someone get this hothead outta here!

PRIVATE JOKER WHY DID YOU JOIN MY BELOVED CORPS?

TO KILL, SIR!

SO YOU’RE A KILLER?

SIR YES SIR!!

THEN LET ME SEE YOUR WAR FACE!

Only thing unbelievable in this was him punching the guy in the guts. You can shout and abuse them psychologically shove them around but you can't physically punch em unless they attack you.

AHHHHHHHHH!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what's your excuse?

Lol what a fagg

2bh Masketta was so faking strong. Literally Bene's right hand man doesn't fear anything and drives with no hands

TELL ME ABOUT THAT SLIMY COMMIE LOVING COCKSUCKER NAMED BANE

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE FUCKING MASK?

A LOT OF LOYALTY FOR BUTTERMILK CHURNING SPINELESS LITTLE FUCKING DIPSHIT

THEY DON'T SERVE FRIED CHICKEN AND WATERMELON IN THE MESS HALL

Bullshit.
This was the 60's, before all the whiny little bitch mommies forced the Marines to stop being so rough on their sons when they were in Basic.
You could pretty much anything back in the day.

WAS IT YOU STRING BEAN
YOU SKINNY ASS LOOKING MOTHERFUCKER

Dubs prove it. Gunny can do what the fuck he likes what are those whiny pussies gonna do about it? Run it up command? Faggots.

Drop and give me infinity, maggots!

>Those sick quads.
SIR YES SIR!