A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

Reported for underage

Come to my party van

Your dumb as shit

Let your hair grow ...probably a good place to start

A girl......right.....

It might help if you stop pretending to be a girl.

You must be all grown up and in college by now

Show them your vagine

Crazy that this thread is still getting posted after so many years

pics or it didn't happen

Says the faggot posting in it

Oh look this thread again... You should post it again desu

Holy fucking shit, kid. You post this every other week it seems. You have multiple options. MULTIPLE. Bite the bullet and grow your hair out like most girls. Get a more feminine but still short cut. Deal with the bullying, that's what I did. You tell a bully off once and they don't come back. Get a sex change, fuck it. Failing all that, there's always killing yourself. Pick one, GTFO and don't come back. Saged and reported.

desu desu desu desudesu desu desu desudesu desu desu desudesu desu desu desudesu desu desu desudesu desu desu desu

Cuntboys are awesome

grow tits etc

Bruh.. pro tip. Lurk more post less. This is a bait thread just leave it. You're not talking to a girl you're talking to a 24 year old man living in his mom's back room eating chicken nuggers

Grow your hair out. lack of sharpies in the ass in this thread.

You should wait till you're an adult, return with tits and a timestamp. Till then stop larping and gtfo
Sage faggot

Okay, so here'swhat you do
>Dress up like a boy
>Beat the shit out of them
>School tries to punish you for being violent
>Reveal your gender
>Be praised for your violence instead of punished because future ovaries

How old is this person? I have this "problem" too but I'm in college and nobody cares what I look like. Some professors still think I'm a guy after knowing me for over three years.

Get some fucking self confidence dude. You look like a guy. So what?

Problem?

you could uhhh, not care what people think and just be yourself?

Oh snap

Everyone is retarded, learn psychology

Ohoho. Fucking checked, my man.

Go to hell, I know what I'm talking about
something something timestamp

An hero

lil cutie bruh

Autism is when you can't stop expressing things through actions you bastard

As in "What happens when you're fucking around on the internet sometimes because you weren't paying attention"

au with
t not
ism of form