Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums
how much would i pay on car insurance as an 18yo on a brand new car?
these insurance quote sites ask for way too much info

Too much info, impossible to tell

Try an insurance quote website.

depending on the car and where you live, between 600-2k every 6 months

lmao 18 years old with a brand new car
what's white suburbia like, faggot
insurance gonna fucking have a ball with you but what does it matter, your parents probably paying for that too

This is b fuck off with this question

yes. I was about $230 a month. That was when I was 21. Had a new cts coupe.

IF SOMEONE IS FINNA BUY YO A CAR WNY NOT DEY BUY INSURANCE FOR U WHITEBOI

If you're making payments on it (you're young enough that doing something so retarded is possible) then you have to have full coverage and it's gonna run at minimum 500 a month.

Seriously for the cost of 6 months insurance and car payments you could outright own a damn decent vehicle and cover it cheaper.

Buying a car off a lot is for the super rich and the stupid.

Pick up the phone and call and ask for a quote lol

>b
>Muh secret club edgy middle schooler attitude

Fuck off newfag

please, a cheap 20k car can easily be saved in 5 months by any minimung wagie nig nog

Fuck outta here, $500/ month.

normal rate?

IDK it matters on your coverage faggot

You start out at 0%, and you get a discount over the years you have a clean driving record. Claims and accidents increase risk and decrease your discount and could lead to a premium.

Now the price of your insurance is based on your coverage.

Normal people do 1 million 3rd party liability and cover the damages done to their car as well, and do a $300 deductable.

If you want cheap, go $200,000, no replacement vehicle if yours is damaged, and a $500+ deductible, and just dont get in a fucking accident.

General rule if thumb for "adulting" is get used to having no free time, no money, and virtually no quality of life. Friends? You mean people you see once a month if you're lucky. Leisure? No such thing.

Welcome tk the world, where you worl for coporations who pay you money that you then turn around and put right back in their pockets via our wonderful government taxation system...

There are some other factors in play too such as what your vehicle size is, where you're driving it, where its being parked and who else will drive it too.

Again, bare minimum is 15km to and from work, pleasure vehicle, parked at your residence, you are the primary and only driver.

>nigger detected
Blame your dad on why things aren't easy, not the single most successful race to ever exist. And im a beaner.

There's no getting away from demographics. An 18yo male in a new car is going to get fucking wrecked by insurance.

Those online quotes are the best you're gonna do. Pick the cheapest and shop around every 6 months as you accumulate a safe driving record.

You sound fortunate enough to have parents, try to get signed on to someone's insurance full coverage. Sister was 19 no record but on my moms clean record of 30+ years so it was only $180/month. It was on a car of the current year and not too far from LA so costs are really cut when someone could possibly take a fall for you

My first insurance quote was about $80 a month for my truck, that was about 10 years ago.

My 2014 car at 42% discount due to good driving record was $112 a month. That was last years... until the wife got into a wreck and drove it up to $285.

It wildly depends on several factors.

1. Where you live
2. The price of your car
3. Your driving record (tickets/accidents)
4. How long you've been driving

Two recent examples within the city of Los Angeles, which is known for having the most expensive insurance rates in the country:

26 year old
10 years driving experience
Perfect record, no accidents no tickets
Driving a brand new Jaguar F Type (65-70k)
Insurance is $2850 a year

23 year old
6 months driving experience
No accidents, no tickets
Driving a used 2011 Honda Insight (8-10k)
Insurance is $4500 a year

The variables matter a LOT.

6-2k is about right is tou want it cheap then buy a second hard car and get a black box for your first year and agree to drive under 5000 miles in your first year should push the price down to 2-1k

i have a 1991 toyota pickup that i paid 4k for, it has 100,000 miles.
i got a DUI 5 years ago and i'm paying about 60 bucks a month in LA CA.
most of the niggers and beaners about 90 percent of the population dont even have licences or insurance though.

$20,000 saved in 5 months from somebody working minimum wage what the fuck are you smoking minimum wage would have to be at least $48,000 after tax so let's say $58k before tax. And that's not spending a dime