Sup Forums im getting a strong urge to record a female from my school in the restroom...

Sup Forums im getting a strong urge to record a female from my school in the restroom, i even got this shit planned out in my head. how the fuck do i stop myself from getting the urges, i aint tryna get arrested or some shit cus my mind decided to do some peepin

dont get caught

easier said than done

Watch comparable japanese scat videos that supposedly peep on women in the toilet.

lift some weights and get a girlfriend faggot

Make her pee in her pants.

Whats the plan?

OP here, the plan is to just plead a shit-ton of ignorance.

>like, a physical amount
>plug in earbuds
>close eyes and dance my way past cameras and pretend I didnt see I was gettin into the women's restroom
>take a quick video/photo
>be like "oh whoops oh shit, sorry whoever is in here
>leave with the goods.

Someday, some day..

is the plan plausible Sup Forums? i aint OP but I mean, this seems like it could work on an autistic school.

you think that's bad? sit down kid. im about to inject my semen into tampons and make free tampon "dispensers" to put into local truck stops. plus i live in the bible belt so bitches will think it's just immaculate conception.

Wow. That's pretty...genius actually.

these responses are entertaining, bump this shit.

Suicde is the only way to stop them that or fuck het a hirlfriend but seeming so you are in Sup Forums I will asuume getting a gf is impossible

skip that gay dancing shit and just pretend youre texting as you walk into the wrong bathroom unwittingly. Or face rejection and ask her to hang out then have sex with her.

this has to be the most autistic idea I've ever heard. unless it's a single person bathroom or a changing stall or something there's no way this shit could possibly work. You know that there are stalls, right? with locks? you sound like a complete retard

That is the fucking dumbest plan I have ever seen.
WTF the amount of autism dripping from this plan is unbelievable 100% will result in a restraining order Accidently walking into the wrong toliet is one thing but incase you didnt realise girls dont piss into urinals so you have accidently brake open the cubile door and then flim the whole thing creating evidence on your photo which will defeinately be searched by the police when they turn up to arest you for sexual misconduct

OP probably intends to raise his phone over the stall or slide it under.

And see what if she's sitting down with her shirt on from the top or by reaching under the door you wont see shit that way even breaking open the cubicle you wont see her gentials unless she sits on the toliet to piss by doing the splits. Most likly she will either have her hands on her lap or holding her phone over her lap this plan wont work of you want to see her piss either you ask her to or set up a hidden camera op's plan is so autistic its like he thinks girls stand and piss like men

Maybe he's got a thing for thighs or some shit, Iunno.

OP here, can confirm, she has some thick fucking thighs.

Do you know her bathroom schedule or are you just gonna wait in the women's restroom for three hours

But you already said there are cameras outside the bathroom and she see will definitely notice you creeping on her. She will tell people you will be in serious trouble most likely removed from school and if the police get involed their will be a mark on your record maybe even a charge depending on wether you can admit what you did was wrong.

she tends to go during the only class I have her. unlike literally every other teacher, the one for that class doesnt care who goes to do whatever as long as he doesnt get in trouble for it, honestly.

Actually, im convinced. I aint doin it. this was just the nail in the coffin, thx.

He's autistic enough to think this plan is going to work I wouldn't be surprised if he did just wait by the toilets of follow her all day. I imagine he has propably already started collecting her stary hairs from around her seat after classes

frankly, I take offense to that. y'should see the other dudes and how they work their 'magic'

You are going to jail

im a changed man, my morals have been restored by browsing Sup Forums and laughing my ass of at shit, i swear

Why is creeping the first thing that you thought of why don't you making friends with her its not hard unless you are incredibly ugly or awkward it's really not hard