You reckon he chose to always fuck with Harry on purpose when exam time came around so that he would fail and get...

You reckon he chose to always fuck with Harry on purpose when exam time came around so that he would fail and get kicked out of Hogwarts?

More importantly
Why didn't he just put off the immortality stunt, laid low, and failed the fuckers ass so he could never learn how to fuck his noseless ass again?

Well lets see.

First book he didn't decide shit, he was trying all year and only coincidentally worked out how to get into the meme dungeon area late.

Second book has no voldemort

Third book has no voldemort

Fourth book he fucks with harry to coincide with the end of the triwizard cup, but if you look too closely at book 4 you realise it doesn't really make any fucking sense

Fifth book he totally DID plan to fuck with harry around that time

Sixth book had no voldemort

seventh book harry didnt go to school

Arrogance is Voldemorts defining character trait

No. Each plan probably just took about a year to fulfill by chance. Setbacks, etc.

Though a number of those occurrences didn't even involve Voldemort, but someone else taking so long. Quirrel, Ginny, Sirius, Crouch, Draco, Harry... Voldemort was only really at fault in OotP, even if he was on the back of Quirrel's head.

It is odd that plans always align together, though. So many coincidences, without anything like the Force or the Infinite Improbability Drive to cause them.

why didnt voldermart just kill babby harry potter in the crib

he literally tried too

Wait what happened?

I only saw through Prisoner of Azkaban and barely remember what happens in that one. What'd voldy do? Is Snape Harry's daddy? How does Harry make voldy ded?

Spoil the series for me.

He killed him by killin him. Also snape is a humanoid type guy with hair and fingers.

I hope the matter is now settled and you're welcome in advance.

Harry killed Voldemort's men and it wasn't fucking cool, to piss him off even further Harry killed more people than Voldemort was comfortable with so Voldemort repaid the favour by killing a few of Harry's friends.

Suddenly Voldemort is the bad guy in this.

Why didn't Harry just shoot Voldemort. I know other wizards aren't familiar with Muggle tech, but Harry didn't go to Hogwarts until he was what, 12 or 12? He had to know what a gun was by then.

Why didn't he kidnap baby Harry and raise him as an apprentice?

>"your kike overlords wont save you now, Potter."
I knew Rowling had some subtletys about jews and nazis, but i cant believe they included that line in the movie

>harry knows it's his mission to kill voldymort
>his go to spell is expelliarmus, he would never ever consider using the killing curse

basically if voldy just ignored harry he never would have died because harry was a little bitch that couldn't wield killing power himself. had to use voldy's shit against him.

because the horcruxes were keeping him immortal

the power of friendship

Voldemort's too violent to not do so, and he genuinely believed Harry was a threat. That was his problem from Day One. That was the whole reason Harry got involved to begin with.

And Harry knew this, and he knew the Elder Wand wouldn't harm him by this point, so... fuck it.

This

Just stab the kid

Voldemort had to be unaware that harry was a horcrux of his, right? Hes constantly trying to kill him. If it says so in the books i dont remember

Because plot holes are everywhere in one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

yeah he was basically the most retarded evil genius of all time