Anyone else's girlfriend/ wife have this? My gf has this pouch thing on the front. She's not obese either...

Anyone else's girlfriend/ wife have this? My gf has this pouch thing on the front. She's not obese either. Trying to figure out what to do here. She gives the best deepthroat blowjobs so I can't leave her.

Front ass

your girl has a FUPA

> She gives the best deepthroat blowjobs so I can't leave her.
everyone knows fat girls just give good head because theyre HUNGRY

Not Obese, you're kidding right??
You're American I guess....

Yea I know it's like a front ass type thing. I tried pushing it down and pinching it but nothing happened. It kinda bums me out sometimes but maybe I'll find a solution

Not true, had a fat girl that didn't know how to suck and never learned

She's not like obese in a fat way. She think in the right places except that place

Maybe she just has huge intestines

ya its called lose some fukin weight bitch u too fat drop the fork

she's fat.

Yea some fat chicks cant suck dick. They just put the head in theryre mouth and can barely open it wide enough . Use them for anal

Why is this so hilarious I'm fucking dying

British people call that a "gunt."

Spot fat removal is a myth the only way to remove that alone is surgery.

All she can do is lose some weight and hope it goes away first. The bodys gonna shed the weight where it wants to, and chances are its not going to be her front bum, its called genetics.

British people are gunts.

lmao that's exactly what she did and her gag reflex was shitty af, Only the head and she starts gagging...She wasn't into anal either, I don't even know why I stayed around

>My gf has this pouch thing on the front.
>She's not obese either.
pick 1

>what's this pouch on the front of my not fat girlfriend, Sup Forums? Seriously she's not fat ;)

double chin + backwards ass = fat

She is obese you dingus

Stick your dick in her mouth long enough to put her on diet. If that fails go for liposuction.

>She gives the best deepthroat blowjobs so I can't leave her.

Romantic guys still exist

>I tried pushing down it down and pinching it

So seriously nobody else has this? What the fuck

We don't have girlfriends you faggot

Do you love her? Does she make you happy?

If you answered yes to both of those questions you should never let her go. It's really difficult to find real love and companionship out there, bruh.

No
My wife has a gut now but not the front bum.

Your fat cunt of a GF is fat and has always been fat thats why she has it. Atleast mine gained weight part way into the relationship and grew a proper gut.

>maybe I'll find a solution

Cosmetic surgery fixes this. Real talk.

This was a serious answear. If diet fails then you need surgey (liposuction). Surgery works fine and the result is permanent. If she gets fat again she will lose the extra weight again if she stops eating. Done that.

"Guys shes not fat apart from the places where she is fat!"
-OP 2018

reddit

>reddit

Am i wrong tho?

OP we can't help you if you don't admit your gf is fat

Fuck off, weenie

Good job of adding to the discussion there, bro.

So you know how much it costs

Yes I do but it freaks me out sometimes when I see it

Would you get with a girl that had that ?

What's her height and weight?

Yes. There is no other way.

No fucking way does she have a panniculus without being obese.

Pics, bro.

5'6 170

Frontbutt. It's a fat thing. Hard to get rid of

>British people call that a "gunt."
No we don't

>Atleast mine gained weight part way into the relationship and grew a proper gut.
Whew! That must have been a relief

>mfw reading that post

It's called a gunt, short for gut-cunt

she’s insecure about being fat so she tucks her belly into her pants and it only makes her look worse, why do all fat women do this stupid shit? it’s so fuckin unattractive

No she's not insecure she's always naked and makes me be naked to if we are at home. I normally like to wear a shirt and shorts but she didn't let me.

>so she tucks her belly into her pants
She has a choice? Like let it flop over the waistband or tuck it in, like a pillow?

>No she's not insecure she's always naked
It's easy to be naked when your fat is hanging down and covering your private parts

she is big framed,big muscled and fat rolled,
as she ages unless she works on what she eats,steps up exercise,the belly and butt will grow bags down to the thigh backs & to the knee & shins
she is attractive

But if I try to touch it she slaps my hand away and choked me once so maybe..

Get bigger pants so that you don't have to decide between tucking it down or letting it flop over the waistband?

Firstly obesity is an epiemic.

Secondly shes got front butt.

Its only going to get worse. How many times has she tried to diet and make changes only to revert to old ways only a few weeks later. Get out now.

We'll like I said she's not obese but she only believes in exercise.. I try to make her drink juice and eat veggies but she dosnt think that works. She hasn't gone to the gym in a while but when she does she is consistent

Mexican genetics, Paco

Juice contains roughly the same amount of calories as soda. Simply adding vegetables on top of what she already eats adds calories as well. That is not talking about which is healthier but, I think you know which option is. It simply points to the fact that if you're fat and want to lose weight you have to eat less.

>she only believes in exercise

So the concept that foods that contains lots of sugar and fat are calorie dense and easy to overeat, completely goes over her head?

Noo. I've only dated skinny girls

Yea she dosnt think it makes a difference with weight. Only excercise. It's frustrating

Is everyone in this thread really this stupid?

1. That "pouch thing" is called a pot belly. It's a side effect of gaining a large amount of fat.
2. Your gf is fat. Probably obese.

You're welcome.

A FUPA - Fat Upper Pussy Area

No it's not

Well, she IS overweight and being overweight is not health. If you love her, make a diet plan based only complex carbohydrates, fruits, vegetables and nuts. Cut the sugary drinks, desserts and processed crap. Tell her to trust you that she'll lose weight, if she don't, re-evaluate your relationship.

shes FAT but damn idk got any more pics?

if you consider this not obese then you have a odd definition of obese this is most certainly a land whale.

So, according to the kids answering here, if one day, your girlfriend or wife or whatever have a baby, and, like most women's, she kept a pending stomach, you leave her immediately, because: fatlard, fatfuck, man the harpoons, land whale....
Nice mentality.
Back in time, there was some grown people over 4 Chan... But idiocracy seem to have win.
To op: do you love her? Do you feel good with her? Do you still attracted to her? If yes, keep her and stop to be a moron and ask stupid questions here...

She's obese in UK standards prob thin in the US tho anyways she looks like 1992's penguin from Batman

YLYL?

i think you should be honest with her and tell her how you feel about it

or you can start working out and making healthy choices and just drag her along

>She's not obese either
pics say otherwise

no we dont

She IS obese bro, sorry...and just wait until it gets big enough that she has to adjust it when she sits in chairs and shit...BONERKILL.EXE

Yes we do

why is her ass on backwards?

Fupa
Fat upper pussy area

that's not this, her gut hangs past her pussy not the same thing.