Watch it Dormammu

This movie was better than BvS by a landslide. Holy shit DC BTFO. How will they ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bgLTTPIT8h4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll be forced to watch it tomorrow.

To what would you compare it to? Inception?

>This movie was better than BvS by a landslide.

How so?

The only Inceptiony thing is gravity changing direction in action scenes, really. The best CGI wasn't shown in the trailer and is a scene where the good doctor becomes enlightened. Overall, I'd mostly compare the film to other Marvel films. It felt to me more than any other Marvel film so far like they had too much executive interference. The Marvel quips felt really jarring. There's a scene early on where Strange operates on someone in hospital to a classic funk song or something, which I'm convinced was only included in the film because some executive wanted it to be 'more like Guardians of the Galaxy'.

There is already a thread up. Why are you spamming the catalog with posts from the thread that is up?

even Ant-Man was better than BvS, that's not saying much

Because it was competently made and enjoyable?

The enlightenment scene alone makes it worth the 3D.

Hell, considering seeing it again in 4DX.

>Better than a meh movie

>Movie is meh

They were both Meh, you incompetent cluck. Fuck you if you think this Inception rip off was in any way as original as BVS.

Inception was already a rip-off anyway.

Yes, and Strange was an even shittier rip off. the fucking quips, the quips, the quips--Were they trying to out do age of Ultron's quip a minute?

There is no recovery for DC. AT&T should just sell DC to Disney. I'm sure those iconic characters will be treated well, like when WWE bought out WCW.

And yet they made a profit off of BVS. Hell, they made nearly three times the profit from SS alone. You really think that this will be the end, friend?

0.02 rupees have been deposited in your cow-basket

now thank you very very much

is RLM going to do a HITB for it?

song is Shining Star btw

Which can be a nod to Punisher in Daredevil

decent actors at least turn it into a mediocre movie
At least I didn't turn it off

to Green Lantern, literally same plot

considering theyre are redditlettermedia and love all the disney films, yes.

>forced to watch it
They're instituting martial law and forced theater viewings in your state, too? Rough bro, iktf.

Benedict Cucumberbatch

>butthurt janitor deleted the previous thread
Proof that Sup Forums janitors are Disney shills.

youtube.com/watch?v=bgLTTPIT8h4

What do you guys think?

bump

WATCH IT DORMAMMU
*dies*
WATCH IT DORMAMMU
*dies*
WATCH IT DORMAMMU
*dies*
WATCH IT DORMAMMU
*dies*
WATCH IT DORMAMMU