Feels thread

>Feels thread
Give it to me Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z4hQG-XTVa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Czech'm

Well, even prisoners are fuckin' faggots in Taiwan.

Inmate? More like incel!
*cue laughter, folks*

I'm pretty content with my life as it is, yet this one still hurt a little.

Some of you fuckers contribute

Nigga I have nothing to contribute, other than giving advice, or hearing you out. So if there is anything like that, let me know OP )

holy
shit

This got me, i’m not doing well, this passed few days I fell off the soberiety wagon. What set me off wasn’t even all that bad, I was sat in a local ramen shop when a German tourist came in, he sat next to me and asked me to help him order. I dutifully did so and carried on eatIng my meal. I kept noticing in te reflection of the window that he was taking fleeting glances at me, eventually I talk with him.

He has a daughter 17, she hates school and refuses to speak German to her parents because of perceived nazi affiliation.

We talk until I part ways, on the train home I began thinking about my class and how the curriculum is doomed to fail them and produce robots only capable of repeating stick phrases in English incapable of deviantion. Every time I get given anything telling me i’m Number one teacher or something i’ll be reminded that I have created a world of sub standard people who can’t function in the world.

damn, gets me every time

It’s 4 am with tears in my eyes

>You look like a puerto rican whore

where are all the girls that just want a nice boy to have cuddles, make outs and to hang out with?
they all seem to be druggies, trannies or retarded

Proposing to a blind woman and the best he could come up with was the old "christmas present" routine?

Makes sense that he's into guns, the guy has the imagination of a bale of hay.

Seems like you're a bitch

Maybe leave Sup Forums

Fuck

Somewhat related to the first 2 replies.

This is Faye. She was my Mom's Guide Dog, now retired, and it's her 13th birthday today.

She's an old dog, so I'm going to make the most of the day with her. You never know how long is left, especially with former working dogs.

perhaps

With a 6.5/10 (9/10 body though), been with her since aprilish of last year. She had a bf at the time when I asked her out that was in the military so I knew she'd be trouble. Had this psycho manipulator fuckboy relationship who she didn't want to associate with anymore. All the while she dated me she also "dated" him behind my back along with two others. Said something about her needing someone there that her bf in the military couldn't provide. Some time forward and I ask her to be officially mine in July of last year to hopefully get her to stop being an idiot with the others. She says she's mine with a slight hesitation and I find out she's still seeing the one she detests. She's too weak to be able to leave him through her own means (being a young 19 yo) I intervene and concoct a plan that works with evidence that he's using her and fuck his shit up with his other side bitches. Shit hasn't been the same since and I feel myself caring less and less and getting angrier and angrier for putting up with it. Cont.

if you behave like an animal you deserve to be treated like one

at least post the entire story about how he saved her from a gang of potatos and how he knew she was the one when she said she hates niggers and mexicans

Continued:
She seemed prettier to me when I first dated her but after all of what she put me through with the cheating and then lies about it, I get annoyed by her presence and don't feel all that close with her and I have almost broken up with her multiple times over bringing it all up. She has cried and apologized etc.

My ex that is a 10/10 but was shit to me when I was younger still loves me and wants me back. I still yearn for her too and have compared every chick after her to her. I feel obligated however to stay with current but I don't think I see a future with her since everything.

My question to you all is, have you been cheated on and lied to and have gotten over it or should I just go back to my ex?

I know this was long but I truncated most of it tbh.

Welp
;-;

Have a good day, both of you.

Back to ex

We don't care.

I am leaning more toward that tbh, but I'm curious as to why you think I should?

Some more background info too, my ex is in a different state now and I'd have to do LTR for a bit too but the chemistry is 100%.

I figured it being a feels thread I'd let out some steam to get advice as well since I'm in my feefees and someone even above said they'd be willing to give advice. But alright, be a shitlord

End of thread : that Heaven was a cunt, it's been a while since i was reminded of him...
Cunt.

joke's on you, i work from my flat

Oh god

Feeels

youtube.com/watch?v=z4hQG-XTVa4

Now do one where the girl sucks your dick while the wifes asleep

Alright, you've had enough. Have a cuddly bunny!

The whole situation seems pretty trashy tbh

Ivan?

that one really made me smile and shit

fucking weeb had it coming

Fuck off

What a coward, I’m sure she’s real fucking happy to watch him back where he started with no motivation. Sad

Probably about to break up with my girlfriend. She’s the first one to make me forget about my first love, and I’ve considered wanting to spend the rest of my life with her... but now it looks like that’s not a possibility

>had it coming
>suicide

How can my life be real if her dreams arent real