Do newer cars prevent you from being able to kill yourself via carbon monoxide...

Do newer cars prevent you from being able to kill yourself via carbon monoxide? I don't know shit about cars but I plan on offing myself very shortly and I've read that they have some part in them that prevents you from being able to get enough carbon monoxide??? Any info would be appreaciated or give me other good ways to end my life
>pic unrelated

Bump

They still dump many PPM of CO and would fill up the cabin very quickly to lethal amounts.

Helium and an oxygen mask has always seemed the easiest way to me though. Godspeed.

How quick do you die from the helium?

pepperoni

Read a bag of charcoal retard.

Helium doesn't work anymore, there is a worldwide shortage of helium, only labs can get pure helium, the shit you get for balloons is cut with enough air to keep you from dying.

newers cars do anything that prevents the dealer from making more money. including doing work on it yourself, not breaking down every few months and probably also killing yourself

Yeah alright I'll go out right now and buy a bag and read it. Thanks bud.

Ffs just get any gas that is neither oxygen or carbon dioxide.

Lite a charcoal fire in a small room, it produces way more CO.
Exhaust is producing CO, CO2, NOx, H2O and other shit, charcoal converts almost exclusively to CO

very related actually
>cars

I'm half tempted just to go out and get a firearms license and blow my head off, go out with a bang

And not helium, since you will survive.
CO2 will kill you though.

>firearms license

Yeah I'm an Ausfag soz

So go to

Can I have your car?

Yeah. You have a car though Id just drive that bitch off a cliff. Itll be like a roller coaster and you wont feel shit.

It's a 2004 Hyundai Getz so it's a piece of shit

Was considering doing the same myself a few months back - turns out that modern cars are a lot cleaner these days in terms of emissions, so you're more likely to simply make yourself very sick than actually killing yourself.

It's still possible but it takes a lot longer than with an older car. The emissions crap eliminates a lot of the toxic shit, especially on a 4 cylinder like a Hyundai.

Just dont buy a Tesla.

try it and post your results