Shitty Writing or not?

Within the first 10 minutes of the pilot, the word "fast" and variations of it has been said 23 times. Please tell me the writing gets better and doesn't stay as cheesy and shitty as this.

It's a televised show inspired by comic books with a few hints to make the actual losers who read the comics stay, while making it mainstream adaptable enough that others too can enjoy.
It's cheese upon cheese, pal.

>Show about a guy who is fast
>"why do they say fast so much?"

It's incredibly shit and each episode/season is basically just a rehash of previous ones. That being said, it's still very fun to watch with the gf

So yes, it will be as shitty as this throughout the entire series? Okay, thanks. Dropped.

It's shit. I only watched the first two episodes, but that was enough to not continue. Apparently it doesn't get much better.

>Capeshit series on CW
>Wonders if has shitty writing or not

You have to watch season 1 at least

Why do faggot fuckface millenials like yourself use internet your parents pay for to spend time talking about how much you hate something?
Why do you fucks even own televisions still?

Lol you do you.
I LOVE the cheese from CW. In fact I most episodes end up crying a little because I like it so much

Did you make this thread with the intention of just saying that? You're a fucking loser dude seriously.

Kevin Smith pls go

Why do faggot fuckface millenials like yourself use internet your parents pay for to spend time talking about how much you hate something?

I didn't write daredevil.
Wish I did though. That shit is dope!

You're salty for no reason, mate.

>Salty

I'm so fucking salty the dead sea asked for some of the salt back, nigga!

And you're an attention seeking faggot
>GUYS LOOK HOW COOL I AM FOR NOT LIKING SOMETHING
Grow up.

>23 times in 10 minutes
Not nearly fast enough.

Do you also get triggered by how much they discuss Gotham in Batman's movies?

Dude, I was asking if the writing gets better. People say it doesn't, so I spare myself from wasting time. You're the one getting extremely hostile and angry because I don't like what you obviously do. Calm down.

In what way does that NOT make you an attention seeking faggot?

I wasn't aware that asking questions makes one an attention seeker. I'll be sure to remember that the next time I try to open my mouth, censor police officer of Sup Forums.

>So yes, it will be as shitty as this throughout the entire series? Okay, thanks. Dropped.
Posts like these make you sound like a faggy fucking four-eyes. It didn't make you sound cool or witty or whatever you was aiming for.

You both sound like manchildren. Change your adult diapers and shut the fuck up.

I'm currently about halfway through the first season. I'm right past the episode where Barry confronts reverse flash for the first time, who steals the tachyon thingy

I like the show, but holy shit there is wayy wayy wayyyyyy too much drama. Why can't the episodes be mostly about The Flash fighting bad guys?

It should be like 90% fighting/figuring out how to fight bad guys and 10% non-Flash related personal exploits.

Instead, it's the opposite. 90% of the show has nothing to do with the Flash, and is instead "MUH BLACK GIRL". I wish he would shut up about the black woman. Only like 10% of each episode is him actually fighting the bad dude for that episode.

Please tell me the black girl gets killed. Please Sup Forums.

Also
>Tockman only gets half an episode
lame. he should have gotten an entire episode about him. he, and his actor, were terrific. time-themed enemies are the best.

>I'm the fastest man alive
>a girl is just fast as him even fastest sometimes
>clearly not the fastest man alive