Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/MsHhRVf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Working a bs job

waiting

Was just browsing Sup Forums looking for the gayest thread to reply to

Watching t.v.
Feeling kinda blue tbh

just downloaded another jpeg of a cartoon frog.
FUK MY LYF FAM

>jpeg
*png

drinking alone for the first time in 11 months

it's not the first time in 11 months i've been alone, or drank, but it's the first time I've done both.

Also i quit smoking 10 months ago and haven't gone near or touched to terbacky product, but once i'm appropriately munted i'm going to smoke a cigar to celebrate the end of summer.

Browsing Sup Forums and trying to forget how much of a shitshow my life has become

Sitting outside the gym. It's just really cold and I don't want to get out if my car for another 2 or 3 min

This

fapping

waiting for the world to burn.

trying not to break my no fap challenge, gone nearly a month without coaxing a batter bomb out of my Penis

what the fuck are you talking about?

why?

thinking

Why no Fap? Its a challenge to see how long I can last 9plus when I do loose the orgasm will be awesome)

Trying not to break it? Part of the challenge Sort of YCYL (You Cum You Loose)

bout what user-san?

Vaping and thinking about gay sex

Bored. Call or text me (708) 362-9085

i just smoked a backwoods cigar and it was delicious that's what i'm talking about. first terbacky i've had in 10 months

sure!

Raiding servers and sharing nudes on this server tbh

discordapp.com/invite/MsHhRVf

Getting this 4

feeling sad because i really like reading and i really like books but im pretty poor to buy books, its just makes me sad .....

about whether I offended someone and they're gonna commit violence against me in retaliation

shitting after having successfully programmed a keep alive server

Yeah I just hacked nasa. Was pretty simple to bypass their firewalls with only my telekinesis.

Dipshit motherfucker.
(1) BUY A TABLET
(2) Goto pirate bay
(3) download library (I found one with 10,000 books)
(4) Read

>pretty poor to buy books
yes, a tablet is expensive USD 100? but you;ll never have to buy another book again.

Thats awesome