Why don't you have a bunker?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EgsB_K-BvEE
youtube.com/watch?v=_j13d5eFgQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would I have one

/thread

Because I'm waiting for the bombs to go off so I die in the blast

There are several reasons to have one. Many people had them during the cold war era in fear that Russia might strike the U.S. In the late 90's many people again had them built for fear of Y2K.

yeah and how did it work for them

>things that never happened
So the question remains: why would I have one?

>implying I don't want to die

More the reason not to get one

I don't know. Maybe they still have them or sold them. There are luxury bunkers for the richest people on earth. Bunkers are big business.

coz my goverment keeps me safe

There is the threat from north Korea or domestic terrorism

Richest people also have door knobs made from pure gold, not everything has to make sense when you are rich

And another thing.
Why would you get a bunker with absolutely no survival skills ect.
The fuck are you gonna do when the blast door opens and you are out of fuel food and water? You would just wish you have died with the rest of us suckers

I'm still trying to buy a house. I don't and won't have money for a bunker for a while. Though I plan on building a decent one if i ever have the money and land to do so

North Korea is only a threat to South Korea and Japan. They will be exhausted in less than a month if they try anything.

>There is the threat from north Korea
Ayy lmao
>domestic terrorism
Bunker won't help you there fam.

I'm not a stupid Americuck.

Depending on your finances a "survival skill" set is not required. Bikers are custom built in this modern age with some that can house 100 or more people. Some bunkers are equipped with pools. Having food and water on hand is not a problem depending on how much you have to spend on your bunker.

Because i don't live in Israel anymore.

Depends on the type of domestic attack. If an attack caused a nuclear plant to release radiation, a bunker would be very beneficial

>Bikers are custom built in the modern age.
kek

And if you're working in a building and some fuck bombs it, you're sol.

Opps. I made a typo.

Well of course, if you're not near the bunker then it won't help. But the same could be said for owning a gun. If the gun isn't in reach when you need it then you're sol. Yet people still buy shitloads of guns and ammo.

/thread

Well, the idea is that you should acquire survival skills along with the bunker, food, and water supply.

I am very happy - with life exactly as it is at the moment (with no need for a "bunker" as you put it).

In the (unlikely) event that some natural catastrophe, or cataclysmic conflict, occurred wherein a substantially well equipped "bunker" might ensure a transient survival beyond that particular disaster :

..... I think I would probably prefer to die quickly as a consequence of the disaster, rather than try to resurrect a meaningful lifestyle after that fact.

I have already experienced every conceivable and wonderful benefit that I can imagine life has to offer, just the way it is at the moment, and every day that it remains, just so pleasant, is an incredible bonus.

I see absolutely no benefit in the possibility of survival in a seriously compromised environment that might require the sort of "bunker" that you allude to:

..... where I might not even be able to discover any more of the delights that life, as I know it now, regularly present themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=EgsB_K-BvEE

You can carry a gun on you. You can't carry a bunker on you.

I dont know, why dont you have a girlfriend OP?

Because I am poor and will die with all of the other poor cunts.

Why not buy a bunker and treat it like a tiny house? Hipster faggots are living out of shipping containers because they think it's cool, and they don't even get blast resistance or a pile of MREs to bathe in like a /k/ version of scrooge mc duck.

I too am poor, and have accepted my fate. We should feel blessed having such an expensive weapon used on us

People carry guns on them all the time and still get kill. Cops die every day and they always have guns on them. The bunker isn't just about protecting you, it's about protecting those you care about.

Now you're onto something here...
Eat only canned food and water
Stockpile various useless shit and be ready to lock myself up inside at the slightest bad news
This could work.

>The bunker isn't just about protecting you, it's about protecting those you care about.
It doesn't accomplish either.

Females are a distraction, used to occupy a mindset whose level of intelligence is basic

because unless you have billions of dollars and acess to advance construction tech/produce food or oxygen and the abilty to keep things on the down low you are simply delaying the inevitable

your storage will only get you thus far, sooner or later you'll have to venture outside your bunker and hunt, forage, gather and survive and shit. You can't eat money.

Really, though, per capita a nuclear warhead is cheaper than nine mil if you drop it on a city. If a nuclear missile went off in LA and killed everyone, you'd be paying fifty bucks a head. And that's if you use a missile that can be launched from a sub. If you're counting on a cruise missile, you go to just over a quarter a pop if you write off what it costs to get the bomber in the air to launch it.

Because even after years of sharpening and honing, I just don't have the edge requirement.

I know most people on Sup Forums make eight figures annually, but I'm not one of them.

So when the zombies nuke our fresh water supplies, I'll just have to get by without the underground go-cart tracks and manicure salons.

But don't we try to delay the inevitable all the time? We are dying yet we use every advantage possible to delay death.

So they won't pay out the ass to kill me off? Fucking government jews man.

I have a quonset hut instead

Well, not quite what I was thinking. You'd have your stash, yes, but the idea would be to make your bunker comfortable and just live there instead of having a more traditional home. You might even get on TV if it's particularly livable.

I'm saving up for an inflatable dartboard and a chocolate teapot first then it's top of the list.

did you said you are very happy? VERY HAPPY
tf is that possible very happy ah what you doing here VERY HAPPY are you fucking crazy or what happy happy how could a human feel happy happy happy very hapy

No there are bunkers, depending on your finances, that are capable of being able to grow food inside them. A bunker is not meant to live in forever. It's meant for surviving long enough for you to eventually go out when it's safe enough to do so.

I have a yurt instead.

ill find you a make hoyr hjappy happy life miserable you will want to build a happy bunker fuckker happy happy happy very very happy

Well, it's really rough math, honestly. LA's a pretty big city, and one missile might not be enough to cover it in the fireball. I'm not even going to try to work out what would be caught in the fallout. It could be more, it could be less. I'm no rocket scientist.

You need a bunker most of all to protect your tender ass from rapefugees and butthurt.

Trump has a bunker ready for him

Depends on the altitude at which it detonated as to coverage and effects.

Because I'm not a paranoid amerifat

He probably had one ready before he was elected. Probably not as good, but I bet the cocaine was excellent.

See

> " did you said you are very happy? ..." ;

..... Oh !; yes : VERY HAPPY

> "... tf is that possible ..." :

..... great music - some of which I have never even heard before, but most of which I listen to over and over again - frequently;

..... great food and drink - that is available whenever I want it :

..... congenial company - family, colleagues & friends - whenever I welcome their presence :

..... the opportunities to experience the fruits of ingeniously entertaining human creativity;

..... my own ability to maintain my health, mental & physical fitness : with the aid of adequate exercise, clement weather, the glorious landscapes that surround me, architecture, intellectual simulation, love & friendship, and the fruits of my efforts, wits, loins, surroundings, and the wonderful products that I can acquire with my substantial resources.

> "... ah what you doing here VERY HAPPY are you fucking crazy or what ..." ;

..... I am : hopefully raising the aspirations of people who are less fortunate than myself - I have endured some very hard times - but I have always tried to make it better for myself, and the people that I care about.

> "... happy happy how could a human feel happy happy happy very hapy " ;

..... just try your best - if you actually WANT to be : "... happy very hapy"

youtube.com/watch?v=_j13d5eFgQk

thread related?

is this your bunker OP?