Today, one year ago my girlfriend disappeared

Today, one year ago my girlfriend disappeared.

She was found two weeks later in some guys backyard, strangled and raped. Autopsy determined she was also raped post mortem.

I know the guy who did it personally, and the trail is on the verge of starting.

I think i'll be killing myself in a couple of days, I haven't been able to handle it well, not at all.

General depression thread.

An old friend ODed this week, his funeral is tomorrow and I don't think I'll make it.

Feels bad man

shit op that's hardcore
if you're gonna kill yourself though, livestream it

So you're saying, if I'm reading this correctly, an autopsy showed she was raped before and after death?

>>Raped and strangled in some guys backyard.
Time to get some justice, Batman. Instead of killing yourself, take that loser out in court.

KILL him not yourself

Sell everything buy a cheap ak with bump stock and grot that nigga r right into the next copy pasta

Are you a fag? I mean shes dead and you're not, who cares? Just enjoy sunsets and music and life, fuck that dead gurl

If you're going to go out with a bang... you may as well do some shit to the killer

My nana died last month before Christmas and I'm sad. Sorry to hear about your gf. If you wanna talk about it with some other people going through similar (loss of life) situation, I'd recommend going to r/GriefSupport

If you gonna kill yourself why don't you kill the guy first?

Cool beans user, my mom died giving birth to me. Nowhere as close as bad as your story tho, ya know *tear tear* such sad.

if you gonna kill yourself, kill the bastard that kill your gf

Be strong, you're good

consider:
she was stupid enough to cheat on u, with a nigger. Do u want to be with some1 that stupid

THIS

why not kill people instead. Bad people i mean

Keep your head up op

Rich?

Brother died 5 years ago. Gf of 2.5 years broke up with me 2 days later. Meet new girl. She tells me she loves me. Fucks my friend one week later. Dead inside. Can't feel emotions.

exactly this.

kill him and live stream it.

also, shove a rod up is ass, impale him for what he did.

that's what i would do

link to news article?

I like this guy

inb4 OP did it.