post em

Other urls found in this thread:

afxaventurs-blog.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whos the guy in the red hat?
aphex twin?

that's boards of canada

but boards of Canada is two dudes

Isnt there two guys in Boarda of Canada?
Otherwise it'd just be Board of Canada

sounds like you've been lied to dude

kek

THIS MEME IS A LIE

goddamnit

kek

:(

I'm at a loss

FUCK YOU

tfw ur idem as h*ck

holy shit

Fake news

Based Fred

get your lore right
afxaventurs-blog.tumblr.com/
read back->front

nice

New Halloween costume.

fucking lmao

I don't get it

what the fuck poor JCF had the worst luck imaginable

>He started doing things that were completely impenetrable. They were basically about psychological angst, played at full volume with lots of thrashing. I don't remember a single word of them, it just did not work.
Are these featured on the Complete Recordings? I'd love to hear them

>Soon after this, Frank found himself sitting on a bench in Queens while awaiting his move to Woodstock, when he was shot with a pellet gun and blinded through his left eye. At first the shooter could not be found, but it was later determined that local kids had been firing the pellet gun indiscriminately at people and Frank happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

This. What the fuck OP.

kek

No.

NO.

Perfect

yeah this doesn't mean anything
stop replying to yourself you fucking retard

Subtle bait, here's a (you) for the effort

I think he's just legitimately this new. After all, there are people on this board that unironically shill lil pump and lil peep.

I'm sorry maybe I didn't make it clear enough and you didn't understand, stop replying to yourself and don't reply to me either.

That lead to some good content though

lmfao

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That would be funny if ALL of that little girlfriendbeater's fans are white progressive guys. Probably are lol.

What? White Album is way better than Pepper's.

Holy shit

(((((It's loss.jpg)))))

B^U bretty gud

can you not?

The black man turns white after listening to xxxtentation because his music is so geared to a white audience.

Kek this is fantastic