What is your honest opinion on the English?

What is your honest opinion on the English?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VNOcgWi0yYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

weak and ugly subhumans

The English specifically ? Well I love the UK

They care about everyone and they're a lot more advanced and progressive in many ways than the society I grew up in (Australia).

Subhumans

So you didn't grow up in NZ?

My parents are from there but I went to school/uni in Australia

those lads are all in their twenties

Advanced in what ways?

Mental illness

Some decent lads in a cucked nanny state

Need to be genocided for the sake of humanity.

*tips hat*
Nothing personnel

They're basically scum. The lower classes are thuggish, barbaric and uncivilized, and the middle class are cowardly, with a misplaced sense of moral superiority, and are equally drunken, loud and stupid as the lower class. The women are trash too.

Culture. Which pervades most things.. worklife, social systems, global outlook, and even down to small things like the behaviour of police officers with the general public, drinking 'culture', etc. Australia is truly backward by comparison

bit rude

This but replace nanny state with police state

Australians are the descendants of the worst of the English (which is saying a lot), so of course the Enlglish are superior to their country. But compared to other parts of the world? Hardly.

we've got the best contemporary music too
absolute bangers day after day mush

Why is that such a bad thing ? In my eyes large swathes of your country are somalia tier by comparison to northern Europe.

What is your ethnicity/nationality ?
British music peaked in the 80s

>large swathes of your country are somalia tier by comparison to northern Europe.
That's the inner cities of large cities really and even then it's not large swathes of somalia tier action. It's more like bits and pieces of Somalia surrounded by relative civilization, which itself is surrounded by sparsely populated regions. Basically the same deal of what's going on in the UK but with more reprieve really.

I'm actually English, my surname originates from 7th century English, and my parents were born in Southampton and Slough. Doesn't mean I can't see that the English are a barbaric race.

There are shithole boroughs in London but there aren't any no go areas. The same can't be said of many large martsharten cities m8.

Who did you vote for ?

aren't entire cities like detroit just one massive warring nigger colony? worse we've got is birmingham or london and you can go anywhere in those without the likelihood of being shot or killed

I didn't. May is a globalist and fake conservative and I would never vote Labour. Our politics is fucked anyway.

>I didn't

Bydlo detected.

You could at least have voted lib dem

Polish friend in Scotland was thinking of voting SNP but he just didn't bother

>British music peaked in the 80s
*slaps away your pint*
*pulls out portable speaker*
*puts the tune on*
youtube.com/watch?v=VNOcgWi0yYo

I'm glad most north americans don't have brit ancestry, I like you guys but you guys are so fucking ugly, no offense of course

>What is your honest opinion on the English?
Invaders who need to go back.

- ugliest ppl on this planet and not very intelligent
- sociable, heavy drinkers and always down for a good fight, which is not bad

Lower Class: Drunken Boors

Middle-Upper Class: Limp-wristed, Effete, Awfully Conformist

I like the non chav ones, too bad it's not mutual

Good lads, food is better than expected, beer tends to be a little on the weak side though.

We have the modern world in all its glory thanks to you. Just imagine if we lived in a french or god forbid Spanish world. Earth belongs to the anglos and we have you to thank for that.

I have about $1,300 and will have about $2000 in 2 weeks from now. I want to visit Britain but I dont think I would have enough days off or know where to go.

Exchange rate is as good as it'll ever be for you right now.

fun lads

Cheers babe x

briton brother

subhumans desu. paki and sandnigger culuture is alresdy too deep ingrained in their society

I hate most of the working and middle classes for the same reasons, self important empty headed and extremely common

subhumans with a superiority complex

They prevented us from destroying Turkey. But they drink tea. it is hard.

Hello, this is the bailiff.
I'm here over the concerns of the validity of your TV license, let me in your house NOW.

This

Nice country. I feel sorry they have to deal with our migrants.

I hate Muslim countries so fuck you

Mixed bag, a lot of them I think must be alright, but a good number are pretty crass, and ignorant of the world in surprising ways.

Don't personally like the way many of them speak, mash their words together more often than not, sound like idiots, mind you, it's only one man's opinion.

Small genepool, big mouth.