When is it okay to hit your daughter?

When is it okay to hit your daughter?
My daughter is 12 and i caught her trying to steal money from my wallet this morning. I gave her 2 bucks and she spat in my face. What should i do Sup Forums?

Grab her by the throat and put her head through a wall

Beat her with a sack of overripe oranges.

Spank her ass and spank her face

Take her to juvenile hall and have her incarcerated for a while.

Generally boys hate to disappoint. Girls hate embarrassment. Spank her in front of her friends, nothing too harsh but make sure it's embarrassing. She'll get her shit together quick to not get embarrassed like that again.

Shes too old to hit. Take away her phone / electronics / access to her friends. If she persists, tell her you will send her to military school. If she ignores you, send her there.

Money is earned, not given.

And how would you suggest she earned it user?

Skin her and eat her

:)

scream the navy seal copy pasta into her ear at 3am

old copypasta is old, nothin to see here folks

it's never too late for a postpartum abortion

2 dollars per inch

Fuckin degenerate pedos GTFO

So thats $2 a thrust then?

Newfags

Rape her.

What the fuck happened to Sup Forums?

The answer is: RAPE HER!

Why post this every fucking day?

It's definitely OK to spank her as punishment, just don't hit her or smack her around because you're angry.

Since you post this shit every single day: Let her kill you!

This

That's tough. I have a 6 year old and i fucking hate spanking her, but sometimes its gotta be done. I agree that at 12 you should embarrass the shit out of her in front of her friends then take all privileges and electronics away until she learns her lesson. Military school is an option but there is no guarantee that will work either. I got sent to one and it didn't do any good for me.

if she says no to black men

Well you obviously have a terrible relationship with your daughter. She has no respect for you and beating her isn't going to change that. You can make her fear or hate you by beating her but you'll lose any possibility of a relationship in the future. See a counsellor.

I spank my daughter's bare ass and pussy when she's been naughty. My hard cock pokes her belly when she's over my lap and love it when she wriggles in pain. I think she's being naughty on purpose these days because she's starting to like it

Why dont you quit having kids you cant afford to have, since 2$ seems like a lot of money to you and you cant even buy a fucking bottle of water with 2$ anymore i would say youre a stupid faggot, OP, & youre whats wrong with humanity. Stop having kids and kys.
Do your daughter a favor for once and get a big life insurance policy on your self you cheapass loser faggot.

Just some cunt