The fate of all straight white males on this ship is sealed. No one shall leave...

>The fate of all straight white males on this ship is sealed. No one shall leave. Shoot every single disgusting privileged caucasian XY-chromosomed piece of shit that attempts to get on the lifeboats but not before letting the bulls DaQuan and Ja'Tarius spitroast them.

What did he mean by this?

>Ja'Tarius
Sounds like a WoW server.

kek

>Witnesses say that some men were dressing up as women to get on the lifeboats as no male was allowed to leave the ship. A few made it off the ship but were quickly discovered and summarily castrated.
>Some survivors reported overhearing the captain rambling on the bridge shouting "Every white male must drown. As God as my witness, The Patriarchy will go down with this ship!"

Jesus Christ.

At first I thought that scene was a little out of place, but then I later found out that Raimi was an uncredited co-writer for some parts of the script.

>Louis C.K walks on stage
>"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, you are in for quite a show tonight"
>"Before we go any further, let us turn off these accursed lights, damned these inventions of the white devil, and return to our natural state...in blackness..."
>All lights in the theatre are turned off, but bonfires are being lit on stage and in the audience
>At this point, all the blacks in the audience have started chanting "cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck..." silently at first, but growing steadily louder
>At this point Louis has stripped completely naked, and a massive cauldron is brought on stage
>"This cauldron contains a sacred Nubian concoction made from excrement and semen of Black Men, and the blood of white male babies, it gives me crazy sexual power, sometimes I even ingest it"
>Louis covers his whole body with the foul substance, his little white dick getting visibly more erect
>At this point, the chanting has grown quite loud..."cuck cuck cuck cuck..."
>Louis starts pleasuring himself furiously, his eyes turning back in his head as the becomes more and more ecstatic, the chanting growing ever louder
>Some white people look uncomfortable and disgusted and head towards the doors, but they are locked
>Finally Louis reaches climax, and as he comes he is handed a big horn, resembling a BBC
>"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
>At Louie's signal, Zulu warriors emerge from the shadows of the theatre, slaughtering every white male with spears and stone knives
>All the white women in the theatre are being dragged towards the stage, where dozens of black guys await with throbbing erections
>At this point Louis is being DPd by two black bucks, and panting, he reaches for the mic...
>"Ladies and gentlemen, brothers and sisters...I bid you welcome...to the INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS!

this actually happened at his show in denver, needless to say BLM was all over it

Different times.

link?

I thought it was quite inaccurate when it happened in the movie, the mentality of the time was that women should go before men because they were less likely to be able to take care of themselves. The concept that "straight white males" were to be hated was quite the opposite at the time, as white men were the most powerful people in the world, and in fact women didn't even have the option to vote and weren't allowed to work in most jobs. They wanted to prioritize saving the women and children was because they were the wives and kids of the men on board, not because they thought of them as superior to men, and certainly not because they despised their being white and male. Cameron is a hack.

You fail at memes

Most pathetic fucking meme ever. kys.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Great meme man!!! You're so hilarious! Can we hang out sometime?

>baneposting? that torpid meme won't last a week.

Didn't know Hillary Clinton was alive in 1912.

Yeah, Donald Trump said her and Bill Clinton are why the Titanic sank.

Scary accurate for me