Question bros anyone here ever fuck a girl that had a boyfriend? did you feel like an asshole after?

question bros anyone here ever fuck a girl that had a boyfriend? did you feel like an asshole after?

Yes and yes.
But she was worth it.

nope wish i had

did he found out? did you fucked her more?

This is the only answer. Any other answers means you are speaking with a sociopath.
Stop attempting to confirm you're in the right and go fuck that chick.

I would
I did
Zero Remorse as women significant others won’t hesitate to do the same. NO MATTER HOW HOLIER THAN THOU THEY SEEM

Fucked a girl that had a girlfriend, it was her choice anyways, its more her fault than anything since she's the one with a partner. Didn't feel bad anyways since her girlfriend acted like a dick towards me

I fuck a married woman. She has cheated on her husband with multiple men. I don't feel bad, if she wasn't fucking me she would be fucking someone else. Either way, cheaters cheat.

Fucked my best friend's wife. 20 years later no regrets yet. Fucked my son's girlfriend, 6 years later no regrets and still have the pics :P

lol she is still his gf? show the pic

Don't do it dude. You'll end up like me. It's my single biggest regret in life being that asshole when I was younger.

First one, she was engaged. Guy killed his whole family a couple of days after I told him (I still don't know if the two events are related in any way). I wait for the day this guy might get out of prison and look for me. The worst part is I can't even remember his name so I can't look up if he's ever getting out.

I ended up sleeping with two more married girls in the next few years. The last one was 18 years ago and I still feel like absolute scum about it.

Seriously, don't do it.

I've grown up a lot

They broke up after 7 years.

dat beaver

how did you get her to fuck you? what was it like?

Yes. We fucked for 2 years while she was with the other guy. We kinda fell in love over the time and she moved with me. We lived together for another 2 years until our flame faded away and we parted ways.
We tried to get together another 3 years later. It ended bad.
Tried again 2 years later, when she was dating another chick. I told her to choose me or the other girl. She choose me because she missed me and muh dick. Ended badly a few weeks later.
It's weird, we can't really forget eachother, but cant stand being together... She still send me messages from time to time.

if you could call it a fetish this is mine. i wouldnt feel bad unless it was a close friends gf or something but id probs still do it.

got any pics?

IDK how it started but she was flirting with me for years, then she suggested we hookup.

Two separate times with two diff girls they gave me head while they had bfs. Didn’t give a fuck and nothing happened besides two huge high school loads

former college fuck buddy I don't know the bf shes sent a few tease pics over the past year

I do. But wont share them. Sorry bruh

true legend you got any face pics? how old was she

gay

Yes and no. And get ready for - clingy i can’t take the guilt blow you up 100 times a day what are we gonna do we bitch you’re the one married - bullshit

My only regret is deleting that video of her giving me head. I'm fucking stupid. I miss those blowjobs. No girl ever sucked me like that :(

Yes, multiple times.

No, i use it to get over me getting cheated on by my slut of an ex. It fucking feels good being on the other side and seeing how worthless women and relationships are.

yes and no because her bf was a douche and she told me he had a small dick. nothing since has made me harder than knowing i was fucking that assholes girlfriend

Kinda agree with you. I wish you were wrong

Moar

OP here, I used to fuck the girl with the boyfriend now and she told a few of her friends I was big which definitely worked in my favor so I guess thats why shes hitting me up again

moar of her pic

diff guy but same. Once you plow through enough sluts you just lose respect for women.

dating a girl who I was her first and honestly shes about the only girl I have a ounce of respect for.

I hate all of you assholes in this thread if you fucked another guys girl. My best friend turned me into a literal cuck.
>have gf of a year
>she goes to girl friends house after work to watch movie
>get drunk and horny that night and try calling her to get her to come over
>she says no
>call her again later that night, no answer
>next day she admits she was actually at my best friends house “watching a move”
>she cries and admits they cuddled and held hands, he gave her a back massage, and tried to kiss her
>she claims to have rejected him

2 years later and I am still with her. I still have no idea what truly happened that night, and never will. The worst part is, now I can’t get turned on during sex unless I imagine I am a guy she is cheating on me with.
It’s a pretty hot, but sad feel.

Topkek
Topcuck

sounds like a doomed relationship. why stay if it makes you sad. couldnt think of anything worse than being cucked like that and then staying.

He said he likes it. Cuckiemonster

>she was dating another chick
There's your red flag, bro.

This is exactly right. Kudos for you, you found a keeper :)

Kek

> yes, many times (married and just boyfriend) and no.
BUT, it ruined my life because i know too much about what people are capable now.
I wish I had kept my naive views of human psychology and I can't do that anymore. I am a now very insecure about my own girlfriends, even when they don't give me any sign that they want or could cheat, because I know how easy it is for them to do so.

yeah, a bunch of times, and yeah usually felt like an asshole

Because as stupid as it makes me seem, I believe her that they didn’t do anything more than she says they did. Her story never changed over time, and now it seems like it happened so long ago. I did nearly break up with her when I first found out, but we have moved on for the most part. I also fucked some girl a few times when I first found out, and that made me feel a bit better and not like such a beta cuck. I can’t explain the sex fantasy thing though. It is annoying, but excites me.

tl;dr,
if you do it you will grow a lot, but it isn't necessarily a good thing
avoid if possible

That gave me a good chuckle. You really bought her story? You realize she's fucking other guys regularly now, right? She knows she got one over on you.

Wow you are a piece of work. Couldn't even stay loyal to your own blood. Talk about worthless trash

My ex, we had a wild relationship and pretty much became adults together, drinking, going out, fucking all the time, we had a shit break up and didn’t talk for like 3-4 years. One day she hits me up out of the blue saying she’s heading to my city to stay at a beach house with her and her family, invites me over. Tells me she has a gf who she loves, and lives with now (she was bi) we catch up I head over.
>show up
>she’s hotter now but so am I
>says hi kisses my cheek
>tells me I look really good
>talks about gf and life
>chill with her fam, her dad always liked me
>we go upstairs, first time we’re alone
>says she’s changing from her dress, puts in a lose shirt and tight spandex pants
>I know this trick
>we flirt a bit, I can see her hinting at something, starring at my mouth
Cont. ?

i did, and it was not my problem, i fucked her during 9 months or so

Yes. And no.

She was good, he was an asshole that deserved it.

Yes and no, cuz he was hanging out with others and was sexual harassing some

Yes, she was engaged. I was part of a string of 3 or 4 dudes she fucked just before her wedding.
Her excuse being 'she didn't want to be completely inexperienced on her wedding night'. And maybe in her mind that was true, she asked endless questions both during and after.
No problems on my end. She was weird, I was young, and this was 'no strings attached' pussy.

sure, Pic related?

Only once was some half japanese girl with some big ol titties. Made out with and fingered a girl who had a boyfriend as well.

>did you feel like an asshole after?
No they had only been together like a month at the time, she wasn't really interested in him and they were about to break up anyway. Didn't feel bad about the second one because the chick was a huge slut from what I had heard and cheated on her boyfriend all the time. If it had been a married women or someone who had been in a relationship for years I definitely would have felt bad about it.

Yes pic related this was when we were dating
>I lean in and she grabs my hips and presses her body to mine
>I was dating this girl at the time so I hesitate a bit and I know she has a live in GF
>she starts waging her hips, light brushing up on my thighs and crotch.
>fuckit.jpg
>I put my hands on her ass and she leans in for a kiss
>we make out pretty heavy, I slip my hand into her pants and grab the cup of her ass and lift it making sure to spread that pussy while I bite her lip
>we stop, she smiles all red in the face
>we kind of relax after that and head back with everyone else
>we head to the beach and all that, have a great time come back, everything is non sexual again
>at night we head out for drinks, we both get drunk with her fam
>her dad insists I stay the night from drinking
>walk back to my car with her to get some weed, she says she wants to see the inside of the car since it’s been so long
>we go in the backseat, make out again, then she sucks my dick and I cum in her mouth. Fuck it was so good.
>we head back chill with fam outside
>fam goes to bed, we head to her room fuck all night.
>in the morning we fuck all morning maybe got 3 hrs sleep if that, I eat her pussy while she’s on-the phone with gf at one point, she slaps me but it’s worth it.
>says she wants to stay in town for a little bit, stay at her parents house for 2 days nothing but sex when we’re alone
>go to a party with her meet up with old friends
>her bff I used to hookup with is there, we make out
>she gets jealous, I make fun of her abd make out with her friend some more.
>that night she swallows my cum out of pure jealousy win.jpg
>we sleep together again
>next morning she leaves back home
>we haven’t kept in touch since then, but I know she’s with the same girl.

She always was into girls but I know she likes that pole way more.

This so much. When i was single i never gave a fuck whether a girl was married or had a boyfriend. They all seemed to want to get fucked. Now im married, knowing what i was like and knowing how easily women will fuck any chad given the right oppurtunity has pretty much destroyed me. So much so that i still fuck married women but only ones with a lot to lose.

Nice story user, why don’t you try to get at that again? Or get her gf involved lol

more of her pics please

>but only ones with a lot to lose

You mean with nothing to lose? That’s what you should want. Bitches with a lot to lose are the ones that crater. They can’t take the guilt. You gotta find the one that wants out

Yes

No, because he was a dick.

Think of the most spergy reddit r/atheism-tier Tesla fanboy (the sort that gets a weird superiority complex about having read a Cracked article years ago) that calls themselves a hacker because they can edit HTML in a developer console, posts nothing but Occupy Democrats on their facebook page constantly and is an avowed 'male feminist' despite demanding all sorts of degrading shit, and demands that you cook for him but then complains about the food because it doesn't match their 12 year old tastes, that sort of thing.

He had threatened violence at one point, so I bought a gun and taught her how to use it.

I try to find settled ones with kids etc that arent gonna go all crazy on me.

She lives super far away and I have a serious gf now, I wouldn’t cheat on her or anything.
Don’t have many atm

would like to see what you've got tho, since these two are enjoyable

Fuck had 3 of those settled with kids and “happily” married, on Facebook anyway. All 3 have fucked themselves over in some way. 2 recovered and got their shit together. Ones a fuckin nut divorced alcoholic and in n out of the state hospital ever since

Yes, many times
No
I didn't know till after with almost all of them

Women front like they don't have power but don't let them fool you, it didn't happen unless there is proof to them bro

Sure

My ex girlfriend is married and whenever she and her husband fight she comes running back to me and I tend to take advantage of the situation and she lets me have my way with her. She loves taking my dick so its a win win. The first time it felt off and I felt like an ass but second to third time i didn't really care because her husband is a shithead anyways.

She’s seems like a real slut

Def a slut

gay

very nice

Yeah maybe now but she was a virgin when we met so maybe it’s my fault

Fucked this chick all through high school, sometimes one of us was single, sometimes we were both in a relationship, but we never stopped. Shit was dope. Not too long ago we met up and she sucked my dick (she had a bf and I was engaged at the time.)

maybe, but you could have also unleashed her inner slut.

GRADE A piece of beta shit

Sounds kinda Alpha really.

plain and simple.... No....

Hope so, wowthis thread has me missing her, only physically of course

Fucked a married chick that has 3 kids while husband was at work.

Best blowjon I've ever had was from her.

ruins his own sons relationship indirectly because he has a small cock and no woman his age would touch him so preys on own sons naive girl . DEFO BETA

i fucked this user's gf

Yes. And this is the only correct answer.

looks fun to fuck

3 separate times that I'm aware of.
First one was when I lost my virginity, second was my ex a couple of times, and the last was this Colombian chick with an out of town boyfriend.

I don't feel bad abput any of it because they all came onto me.

Actually did worse than that.

I fucked a girl that was married. I've felt horrible about it ever since. Granted, that guy is an asshole the handful of times I've interacted with him and back in high school, but I shouldn't have fucked his wife. That was her fault for marrying a douche bag.

Yes that’s nice and all but did you feel bad about it?

Yeah plenty of times at uni, including one couple who later married, had a kid then divorced.

Didn't feel like an asshole. She's going to cheat with someone, it may as well be you.

You must be the son

Yes and the first girl posted is hot af

I have an alpha father who encouraged me in all aspects of life not a dead beat predator

Became fuckbuddies with a chick from work who has a bf. It was partly his idea, I guess, he was usually in the next room listening in. I'd totally still be doing that, but I got a gf. I'm willing to be a tool of a cheater, but I ain't gonna be one myself.

yes and yes, but I don't regret it.

A wise man told me once when i was feeling guilty about do the same “it’s never the mans fault, especially if he is single. She’s the one with the vagina, and ring on her finger. You’re just playing the part.”

Not really, she was laying it on HARD, she was dtf. I did feel a little bad about the girl I was dating but it was still early and we never talked about exclusivity. As far as her gf goes, TBH I hope whoever that girl is she finds someone better, who knows though the relationship might be open and I did nothing wrong?

No but I've fucked guys that have girlfriends, does that count?

Dead beat predator? Kinda harsh don’t you think? It’s just consensual fuckin’ between 2 adults.

I agree but hes only bro who fucked his own sons girls .

you a femanon or Sup Forumsro?

Yeah that pussy straight up leaks, but gf now is way hotter
Pic related

The 2nd one

right on