LOL, MCCARTHYISM AMIRITE GUYS?!!

>LOL, MCCARTHYISM AMIRITE GUYS?!!

Except this film and a lot of liberal pro commie stuff that has been declassified has proven McCarthy was right.

At this point they've gone from "THEY WERE NOT COMMUNISTS STOP MAKING FALSE ACCUSATIONS" to "They were Communists, so what? There's nothing wrong with that."

Reminds me of "BILL CLINTON IS A DEVOTED HUSBAND AND A GOOD CHRISTIAN MAN AND THESE FALSE ACCUSATIONS ARE A RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY" to "lol it was just a blowjob who cares, stop being such a prude."

About a month after Obama leaves office I expect him to say he actually was born in Kenya but he felt the law was discriminatory so it was his duty to disobey it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

one of the most sickening thiings about liberals is how high the heaps of self praise they pile on to themselves are with these never ending sob stories of muh oppresshun

>At this point they've gone from "THEY WERE NOT COMMUNISTS STOP MAKING FALSE ACCUSATIONS" to "They were Communists, so what? There's nothing wrong with that."
Yup, because having people with different beliefes shouldn't be hunted in "the land of the free". Its like the gay thing, at first it was hiding buf then people realized guv i bg that much of a shit is stupid.
>inb4 whiney alt righters pretend being sideyed for saying nigger in public is the same as blacklisting

If you honestly can't tell why Mccarthy was dangerous then you're either brainwashed by Sup Forums or just beyond retarded.

McCarthy was right. Proof: America in 21st century.

Gays, unlike communists, didn't kill and economically destroy hundreds of millions people.

>If you honestly can't tell why Mccarthy was dangerous then you're either brainwashed by Sup Forums or just beyond retarded.

If you honestly can't tell why Communism/Cultural Marxism was/is dangerous then you're either brainwashed by them or just beyond retarded.

What did the KGB mean by this? Really gets my neurons fired up.

Cultural marxism doesn't exist, the term is an effort to associate "unapproved freedoms" with a conspiracy. If you actually examine the history rather than take what you read on a board of overweight, mentally retarded neo-Nazis as fact, the term is nonsense.

>Cultural marxism
ha ha ha. where's your tinfoil hat, loser?

Also funny that modern day McCarthyism is a liberal thing about outing racists/sexists/bigots where every single comment that can be misconstrued as offensive is misconstrued because we gotta be on the right side of history.

>Blaming McCarthyism on the left

it's the kikes stupid

He's not. He's saying that the left have become incredibly paranoid and preoccupied with finding racists/sexists/bigots.

You mean morons on twitter. I'm leftist and I don't do that.

It's nothing at all like "the gay thing," it's a political affiliation that directly opposes the values and goals of democracy

You know what happens if you don't kill/persecute commies enough? They take over your country.

t. post-comm inhabitant

>being a member or affiliate of an organization whose stated purpose is the overthrow of the American government and constitution in service of a foreign power
>having a belief

I'm liberal as well and neither do I. I wasn't agreeing with him or anything like that. I'm just explaining what he was saying.

So? The communist party still have to abide democratic rules so what's the problem?

Yeah I guess so.

I've been involved with leftist groups and their tendency to try to "ban this sick filth" has always pissed me off.

Henry Kissinger was going to attend a panel at my University. In anticipation a bunch of groups started organizing a protest.

I was like "yeah, okay, Kissinger is a fucking mass murderer" but the content of the protest was "ban him from speaking" rather than "turn up and call him a cunt."

The stiffing of speech by the left annoys me from a tactical perspective because it lets the right use the red herring of "muh free speech" to distract from the stupid stuff they spout. Much better to have somebody say something racist than to have them banned from saying the racist thing in the first place.

The right used to ban gays and blacks from restaurants. People have a tendency so actively or passively silence opposing views. That's the whole reason the right to free speech has been created and implemented in the first place.

>the right used to
That leftist revisionism and projection

To be fair though I think there's a point when "muh free speech" as a defense does go too far if you make it an absolute.

as a hypo, I can see why a University would suspend a fraternity for having a chant about hanging black people because of the inevitable shitstorm the frat brought on the institution.

>what is subversion
as if communists don't have a history of inciting violence

>The right used to ban gays and blacks from restaurants.

This has to be bait...

Yup. In my opinion free speech right is revoked if it calls upon violence to others. But anyone should be able to express their irrational and excessive opinions if they do so in a respectful manner.

I stated facts, dumbass.

This has to be bait, too...

You can't subvert a stable democratic government.

The theory for why a university can ban that has nothing to do with free speech though

The theory is that they're inciting a riot or in violation of some kind of standard seperate from speech concerns.

user, I have some real bad news about Capitalists.....

>I stated facts dumbass
>That leftist revisionism, projection, assumed correctness, and subsequent angry backlash at being questioned
Nah, leftists were the racists m8

Marxists belong in body bags.

>It's an americans try to explain communism episode
Communism has nothing to do with sharing a sandwich with a hungry person and even less with public health care.

Lol

Whatever, I'm not an expert on American ¨¨history¨¨. I'm just here to piss people off.

Give me 5 examples in history.

>it's a commie euro fag acts like not knowing his special snowflake brand of communism means you're ignorant
>said retard thinks "true" communism is even possible on a fundamental level
How quaint, stay irrelevant

>it's a communist tries to explain true communism episode
>HINT: He'll say, "It's never been tried..."

Yeah right

>it's an american thinks every time someone mentions communism he must be in favour of it episode

>European confronts american with his ignorance
>He makes angry hyperboles and strawmen and in the process confirms his own stupidity

Yeah but if you actually read Gramsci, Cultural Marxism isn't what you think it means.

Sure, if you define what subvert a stable democratic government means

How about fundamentally altering how it views laws and ethics? How about inciting things like class tensions into violence? How about racial tensions?

I mean, even theoretically you can't seriously think something like a manchurian candidate wouldn't be considered subversion.

How can you say with confidence it flatly isn't possible?

>it's a dipshit tries to defend an "ideology" that has continually failed over and over and over and over again to be edgy contrarian

Hitchens called. He wants his meme back.

>Inciting class tension
Woo lad, it's only class war when the poors do it, right?

>Being unable to look at history critically
>Thinks of politics in terms of "isms" and labels applied to parties and groups rather than their actual acts or the historical context of their acts
Wew lad.

Taking into account the Rosenberg's and other soviet spies, and the immense influence that communism wielded over the entertainment industry, it is no wonder that actions were taken against the communist enclaves in Hollywood. After all, Hollywood was the supreme tool of propaganda, and if you control Hollywood you could essentially shape the hearts and minds of a nation. To suggest that movies didn't hold a left wing slant is preposterous; it is evident that the writers were arudously working to propagate communism to the american people. Take also into account the fact that the second most powerful nation in the world was communist, China was communist, and small countries all over the world was succumbing to the ideology. For an american in the early 50s it might seem like communism was literally taking over the world. It was imperative to defend USA against it.

It's interesting to think that an enormous part of post-WWII culture and ideology may be directly influenced by Soviet and KGB meddling. In a way, the spectre of USSR still haunts us, for american cultural life is still infected by its taint.

Only a retard would defend an in concrete ever shifting ideology that is fundamentally and logically impossible.

Everyone gets the definition wrong because there both is none, and the very idea is bourne out of lunacy.

Usually that retard would have to be a supporter.

He confronted someone else, and he assumed the people talking were American as well you moronic hypocrite

>gives a shit post reply lacking any argument whatsoever
Gud job booty blasted cunt

user, read what I wrote. I never defended communism. I wrote about how Americans have no idea what communism really is about.
I hope you are just trolling because it seems like your reading comprehension skills are terrible.

Watch this if you're genuinely interested about it:
youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs

I never said how the class warfare shit is characterized

And why cling to an assumed theoretical sub argument instead of rebutting the premise?

Because you cant.

I'm sorry, why are you giving me a video?

I was going to copy its argument but I figured this saves us both a lot of effort.

>The right used to ban gays and blacks from restaurants.
>gays and blacks
OHHHH, no you don't!
I'm so sick of gay whites trying to co-opt every damn thing. They co-opted the word "gay," so now it doesn't mean "happy" anymore. They even co-opted the rainbow. The natural spectrum of visible light is now associated with the politicization of gays. WTF?
You're not going to co-opt the struggle of racial minorities. My parents and grandparents endured the indignities and injustices of Jim Crow. There is no Jim Flamingo.

In fact, it's a statistic reality that a portion of those whites who suppressed and oppressed blacks were bound to be GAY whites. And yeah, those same people were treating the gay blacks like shit too.

>he says i can't look at history critically
>he continues to defend a failed ideology...um...critically...I guess...

user, I read what you wrote.

>Communism has nothing to do with sharing a sandwich with a hungry person and even less with public health care.

Go ahead. Tell us stupid Americans what communism is all about. Tell us all about this great ideology that is so much more than sandwiches and healthcare. Tell us more about this glorious way of life that has led to previously untold prosperity among all the peoples of the nations it touches. Tell us, user. Tell us all about the evil bourgeoisie. Tell us. Tell us all about the great revolution. Tell us, user. Tell us.

McCarthy did literally nothing wrong.

He named and shamed and that was it. He didn't even directed the hearings against them. He was right about virtually everyone he accused. People that sometimes were working in direct attempts of subversion if not outright espionage. In the 50s, that is a state of semi-war with the USSR.

Not the guy you're arguing with but you're fucking retarded.

I would but I can't watch it

It's only frowned upon now that our country is so ridiculously divided that subversion is impossible because """communist""" sentiment has such a foothold already.

It's mainstream to say the constitution is a piece of trash now, and racist

Good one!

But it is a piece of trash. The constituency system has led two a retarded two-party system that never gets anything done.

>About a month after Obama leaves office I expect him to say he actually was born in Kenya but he felt the law was discriminatory so it was his duty to disobey it

this is actually going to happen too, and everyone will applaud him for it

I suppose that makes all the witchunting, lives ruined, careers ended, blacklisting, blackmail, oppression and injustice towards the people even vaguely connected to someone perceived as a leftie suddenly totally cool in retrospect, huh?

it's no surprise considering communism and marxism are jewish creations to enslave the goyim and hollywood is their biggest tool to promote their ideals

I love how this pasta manages to get the right wing cockroaches on this board riled up for their two minutes of hate.
No doubt lots of them pretend they aren't responding to some bot and think they're really fighting for the heart of the country on an anime imageboard.

The way voting works has been fundamentally altered by amendment and lack of individual state power

>never gets anything done
You imply that "getting things done" is inherently good

The original purpose of the constitution was the prevent things from "getting done" unless virtually everyone agreed

The problem has been that things "get done", especially with regard to strength of the federal government, too easily

The two party system is preferable to the bullshit other countries have anyway.

Parliamentary politics (depending on the country) allows for two minority parties to ally and take power after an election, directly in violation of the will of the people.

Parliamentary politics makes "getting things done" a matter of political maneuver rather than proper representation.

Our country used to believe in individual rights, or put another way, decreasing the power of the majority being able to pass things other than unanimously. Our constitution reflects that. It is the poor character of the country that is the problem, not it's founding document.

Kill yourself

>even vaguely
Hyperbolic revisionism, a hallmark of filthy leftists

At least debate honestly if you're going to act righteous

>ha let me just tell everyone how stupid they are and how much I don't care, and how they're stupid for saying anything
LOL

>look at how much of a smug superior faggot i am

good for you

everything is moral posturing to a liberal

Reminder that McCarthy was 100% right about everything.

This thread again homeboy?

If I didn't care I wouldn't have responded to this fucking garbage. You people drag the quality of this board down. What are you even discussing here? This thread shouldn't be on Sup Forums. Just because the opening post has a movie poster doesn't mean the topic is film or television. I don't even know why I bother considering the people here are the ones who show up everytime it's posted though.

>the quality of this board

THE QUALITY OF THIS BOARD!