How detrimental are wide hips on a man's sex life? Does it cause any performance issues during sex?

How detrimental are wide hips on a man's sex life? Does it cause any performance issues during sex?

I have a decent sized dick but hips on the wide side. I feel like it would make sex slower and less flexible or something (virgin still).

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/9692079/
youtu.be/oJivo4JOv3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how stupid are you? why would your hips change anything?

the only thing that could cause performance issues is when you are insecure about every little thing

just fucking stop overthinking stuff and get laid faggot

Dunno, ask Schwarzenegger.
Spoiler: He has 5 kids.

You'll bruise the inner thighs of smaller women with your hipbones. I know this.

Doesn't matter unless you're a skinnyfat soyboy.

Stop being insecure and you will have great sex.

it's only a problem if your hips are so wide that you can't fit between her legs

Also dont over stimulate yourself. (Here that falls on deaf ears)

Well first of all larger hip bones mean you're carrying more weight in that area. Each thrust is more energy consuming.

Then there's the issue of flexibility. A big hunk of bone is going to make you less flexible when it comes to switching positions and just moving around.

general rules are, fap slowly and with a light grip, or better yet, don't fap at all. before i lost my virginity, i fapped multiple times a day, furiously with deathgrip and i got desensitized as fuck, it takes me over an hour to cum from sex

Bone weighs a lot. Big hip bones = less speedy and nimble hips

Blacks have narrower hips and this is one of the reasons they are considered the best lovers (that and dick size ofc).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/9692079/

>carrying more weight, more energy consuming
>flexibility
Unless you have major deformities, larger hips shouldn't be detrimental to your range of motion at all, maybe you'll be slower, but that shouldn't make a difference.
Also you sound lazy, like you never do sports and never stretch if you complain about energy consumption and flexibility while thrusting.
If you're healthy and athletic you'll have better sex

Hip angle

what did you want to explain or say with that post?

Well dude, obviously it's going to be a lot harder if you're carry a big heavy boulder rock in the form of hip bones instead of narrow hips that weigh the same as a feather.

All other things being the same, a narrow hipped guy is going to perform more skillfully in bed than a wide hipped guy.

That's the most retarded shit I've ever seen a virgin type in regards to sex

maybe you'll be the one to weed the wide-hip genes from the ol' gene pool

Have you ever seen a woman wearing a strap on fucking another woman? She can't do it quickly! Her thrusts are slow and clumsy. They couldn't work it skillfully even with practise. Inb4 its cus its a strap on. No, it's due to them having wide female hips.

Same applies to larger hipped guys.

keep gargling dicks
this thread is the shittiest thread of all of February, and the month has only just begun

Not to even mention that women find narrower hipped male bodies more sexually attractive in every study carried on.

Wide shoulders paired with narrow hips is the ideal. If you have wide hips there's no point even trying, you'll make a lousey, clumsy goof of a lover.

lmao love the taste of nigger cock huh user

Man, you're turning a fly into an iceberg. Hip size won't affect your fucking sexlife noticeably.
No fucking girl will ever say "his hips were too big, the sex wasn't good"
If your sex sucks, it's gonna be because you're out of breath after two thrusts because you're a lazy cunt that's not used to a physical workload.
Jesus fucking christ, you're retarded, then just fucking believe your baseless delusions "slow and clumsy" my ass. You asked for help for something baseless and retarded.
You sound like a 12-year-old. Women can reach a climax even with slow thrusts

By now I'm thinking this is just even more Jewish propaganda like those cuck-threads

Dude, when white lightning is racing up your penis and up your backbone, dem hips will do just fine and ram like a bama-lama-ding-dong !

no worries m8

nah this guy insists on being delusional, he's probably forgetting the fact that his dick is very small though

Jeez, you wide-hipped guys are in major denial.

Wide hip bones give you shitty, clunky-ass range of motion instead of the smoothness and agility experienced by narrow, featherweight hipped guys.

If you've got a big dick then I guess its okay, if your girlfrend doesn't mind permanent cowgirl position. But since wide hips are usually a sign of high estrogen, this is unlikely to be the case to start with.

By the way I lied in my OP. I've had sex a number of times and though I could thrust it felt clunky and mechanical, like I was some kind of antiquated machinery. I could feel my hips almost seizing up.

It was not smooth as liquid silk moves like the BBCs in p0rn. They barely even have hip bones to start with

And my dick is like 6.5-7 inches

Always have to wear floaty t-shirts and hoodies because hips look big. Slogged through my sexual encounters because of anchor weight creaky hips.

You fucking Jew, this is Jewish propaganda garbage.
You're a fucking loser, go fuck yourself you piece of shit.
Your sex sucked because you're stiff and lazy, you don't put in any effort to improve your sexual life.
Let me fuck your girlfriend, I'll make her moan. If you want it I'll really do it, we can meet up and I'll give her a good time.
You're a Jewish cuck anyways, right? So let me impregnate your hook-nosed witch.

Spoke to a female friend of mine about this. She tried to reassure me but it failed. She said that she'd been with guys with narrow hips and they weighed so little she could literally push them off with one hand.

No chance that could happen with me, my hips weigh a freakin tonne.

During sex I'll probably feel tired from having to shift these hips around. I'll just lay on top of the girl motionless with my dick inside her then ask her to switch to cowgirl because I'm exhausted from the hip barbell curls.

If niggers have big hips like me, lazy as they are they would put no effort into it either.

This guy has a bad case of it, like real bad. Luckily for me mine is mild in comparison.

This guy's sex life is over before it even got started. He should cut to the chase and transition into a female.

Congratu-fucking-lations, this is one of the worst threads I've ever seen.
You know, if you started working out, you could use your weight to your advantage, every thrust would feel like a hammer smashing into her groins.
But no, you're a whining moping Jew.
I know a guy with no legs who was a satisfying sex life, you're a pure bitch.
This is literally Jew-cuck-bait.
Why am I even responding?

Waaaa?

What would a person practicing the Jewish faith be trying to accomplish by posting about wide hip bones and its effects on sexual intercourse?

And you call me delusional...

That's my build and chicks say they have never been fucked as hard. As long as you look proportional no one gives a fuck, Hugh Jackman has wide hips for a guy and no one looks twice at him because he actually puts work into his look.

Nice try Azriel, also using reddit-spacing doesn't help your cover.
You basically said white men with wide hips should transition into female and let black guys with narrow hips take over.
You want to destroy the white race, so that the only whites that are left are the "good" Jewish ones.
Niggers and muslims spread their seed like wildfire, niggers impregnate women and disappear, muslims keep women like cattle and breed multiple children with every sow.
You're trying to pull through with a plan that is much more heinous than what even fucking Hitler did.
Your plan is non-violent, but much more well thought out and everything.
user don't reply to him, he's one of the reasons why there's constant trap and cuck threads on Sup Forums nowadays. He's evil, he's worse than trolls.

Well if you're a gay bottom fag, like most OPs, your sex life can only improve.

Nope, that's what peak performance looks like, a little soyboy with wide hips I can hold onto while I pound his boipucci.

>virgin still
You don't say

jeez, that's a bad case of pearshaped child bearing hips. Poor guy will never get laid :(

Mfw virgin at 23, had lots of chances to get laid but never did because i m too fucking insecure about how I look and I couldn't stand someone looking at me with a disgusted face while I get naked (very fat, moobs, wide hips, no ass)

I hypothesize that the reason that blacks in hood wear their pants low is because over time it came naturally for them to lower their pants beyond their hip bone. Gradually the pants got lower and lower as a kind of style statement.
This is why when whites wear pants this low down this it just looks ridiculous and try hard. Their jutting hips fuck up the narrow, tapered lines aesthetic.

Fuck off Jew, go back to eating Matze and making money.
That's mostly you being a fucking loser, man up and actually try to change things in your life or shut up.
Inb4 "it's too hard", that's the point, it's difficult to be attractive and get healthy, but it's easy to feel bad about yourself and never stop whining.

Show me a pic of your body, please.

Only blacks - who aren't straddled with heavy pelvises - can do these slinky hip movements.

youtu.be/oJivo4JOv3M