ITT: Albums women cannot understand

ITT: Albums women cannot understand.

>No one is ever going to want me
What did he mean by this?

my sister likes this album

doesn't mean she understands it you dumb fuck

>THAT I'M NOT THE OOOOOOOOONLYYYYY ONEEEEEEEEE

Also I'm sure most women don't really understand this album as they might do Vespertine or some other lesser artist like Kate Bush or Grimes.

Literally an album about going insane because society rejected you

So Björk created an album she can’t understand?

Yes

really though this is trve pussy repellent

>misanthropic lyrics that make even rym traps close their legs
>outdoorsy nature, all members are obviously in good shape
>band mates actually having fun instead of suddenly going emotional- even the more sombre passages are consistent with the rest of the work
>excels at what they are classically trained in, plays along with what they aren't
>scruffy doesn't like it
>my sister doesn't like it
>i don't like it

I'm starting to believe that out of all the boards on this website, Sup Forums has the highest concentration of homosexuals.

>Sup Forums

If that were true, there would have been a Coil album within the first 10 posts

i wouldnt really describe it like that, i get no indication that its a concept album

Yes, that's why it's her peak.

Vespertine was her peak though

Having reccuring lyrical themes =/= being a concept album
Non-Alignment Pact is about being so out of touch that you think relationships are like signing a pact not to nuke each other
The Modern Dance is about a hopeless reject thinking he has a chance
Sentimental Journey about being so painfully rejected that someone just collapses in a corner of their room and spends all day looking around at what they have
and so on

so it's an album about autism?

It's an album about mental illness in general

THE STATE OF
EMEEEEEEERGENCIEEEEEE

i remember some user saying that this album is mocking people who think that they can go insane because society "rejected them"

"Pere Ubu are a super-group of musicians who are playing often half-satirical songs which mock the music actually being produced at the time. In the late ‘70s, cities around the United States were dying. Yet, the pop songs were often still naive love limericks rehashed from the 60s and 50s. New York was thought to be on the verge of total collapse, which is what spawned the no wave. Cleveland, which is where all the musicians were active, was also in decay. The actual Pere Ubu song isn’t what it seems, and though the singer may be singing about how women have caused him to go insane on something like “Non Alignment Pact,” the actual purpose of the song is the fact that someone has gotten to the point where they think women have made him insane and are going to cause a nuclear holocaust. It’s to illustrate how isolated the average person feels in modern society. I struggle to believe people who come onto fucking Sup Forums aren’t able to see how absolutely insane and exhausted most people act now. In summary, they’re demonstrating how autistic modern civilization makes people, and if you don’t believe modern society does have that affect on people, you should probably just go back to listening to the Beatles and Lil Pump.

Also, Peter Laughner who wrote most of the guitar parts is a genius, and the synth was used in a way which literally hadn’t been done until they invented it on this record."

Damn, you're right.

Wat album?

nobody can understand this

the modern dance is about sex, the band has even said so. sorry mate

disco volante by mr. bungle

how and where

That does not contradict anything that post says.

>The Modern Dance is about a hopeless reject thinking he has a chance
i thought it was about not getting the modern world

In my head, the modern dance refers to the nuances of back-and-forth romantic interactions between interested men and women, something he doesn't understand. So he just does nothing and hopes for something he doesn't understand to come along and fix all his problems.

Well? What the fuck did he mean by Modern Dance?

It's just a joke.

You will never get the modern dance

on a side note, i'm doing uni work and you're probably right. i can write out fermat's last theorem but i sure don't understand it