How hard is it to make it big in hip -hop?

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/artist/5RQqbE8uh2NwotXk6wvYa6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Depends on how hard you are willing to work for it.

not very, just dye your hair, get a bunch of face tatoos, and release shitty songs on soundcloud

Just set some loop on a drum machine, get some obscure sample, then shout over it. Find a label that's willing to market your "music" and you're golden.

Youtube meme videos aren't hip-hop? wtf no radio will ever be playing these songs, no one is buying CDs of it, is it even on spotify?

Look at the funny Asian boy and his Asian boyish eyes

e-celeb posting is even worse than twitter posting

and it doesn't take a whole lot of talent you just need a cool image

asian jake paul has a cool image?

open.spotify.com/artist/5RQqbE8uh2NwotXk6wvYa6

Yeah its on spoitfy

to the 8.5 mil kids that watch him, yes

isnt jake paul the actual cool guy and the chink is just riding his coat tails?

not being a homophobe or racist or whatever but ricegum is clearly the typical asian male gay pedophile stereotype.

>HE CONFUSES YOU WITH BIG WORDS
what did he mean by this?

I sadi this in a thread on Sup Forums (the viral marketers force this shit on there too). Dude has a massive case of gay face

I use to think it was easy as shit but I can't come up with a solid instrumental.
I'm using reaper. I wanted to make cheap beats and vapormeme but I'm not doing great.
Getting better at using the daw though.

is that why he constantly have to have women in his videos?

I don't think he's gay, he's just extremely faggoty about spending his money on things to make him look cool. He's a vapid and superficial asshole and values his looks and appearance more than anything. You can tell because of the constant bragging he does. It doesn't matter what others really think of it, as long as he looks cool to himself, he'll ignore anyone else.
Because that's what a successful rapper has. That's the stereotypical "successful" person is to him

>typical asian male gay pedophile stereotype
There's a stereotype for that?

As someone that wants to be a hip hop producer, if you're gonna rap you have to have either talent or a good voice. Anything else won't get you big.
I'm always seeing these trash soundcloud rappers that are just clogging the system for the people that have a future. Fuck em.

Oh no, not the precious hip hop system.
Its not like its full of shit already.

ded

Fuck it. I had considered trying to become a meme rapper and this thread is making me feel more into it.

I wanna be a meme rapper because I miss regularly eating

It's his moustache

I kinda agree

The term is "beard", isn't it?

What do you mean by "good voice"?

except that fag in the OP is a literal millionaire from making shitty raps. he has 8.5 million youtube subs, so i feel confident in saying that he has, in fact, "made it big."

who do you think gives a shit about radio play today?

There are two ways:

You can stand out by being really unique (Lil Wayne 10 years ago, Young Thug, Eminem a long time ago, etc.)

Or you can suck a bunch of jew dicks and be a puppet for big business (Jay Z, Diddy)

First half of your post says one thing and the second says the opposite.