Tfw can't browse Sup Forums because its too scary

>tfw can't browse Sup Forums because its too scary

>tfw can't eat ketchup because it's too spicy

>mfw all the boards are the same color today, so anything goes

Already scared? Then don't even think about looking behind you.

what the fuck is his problem?

>tfw to intelligent to enjoy horror

I genuinely have this problem, all horror looks extremely fake to me and I can't be scared by it.

Bone disease

Same here except all movies look fake to me and I can't enjoy them

>Want to go to the cinema for Halloween
>Forget to get a costume for my condor
>Shame and embarrassment stops me from going

Life is just too cruel

Once you hit a certain age, the horror genre in general isn't scary. Even the best horror movies aren't so much scary as they are entertaining and thought-provoking.

>catsup
>spicy

>gf wants to watch some shitty horror movies
>i am usually single
>it's my ritual to watch The Anvil Hoarder (1930) on halloween
>any anons who have watched it know why

shall i try and persuade her to watch it with me? i wanna have sex tonight

>tfw phobias make real-life scenarios far too scary to find anything on-screen frightening
Unless a movie triggers my phobias, it doesn't work. All it does is make me feel depressed when someone dies, or irritated when the story makes no goddamn sense.

I guess that's why they have jump scares, but it doesn't really instill any true feeling of dread. It's just cheap startling, and quickly forgotten. Nothing unsettled, and often not even scary. They don't even try, they're just going through the motions.

Make sure to take away her phone beforehand.

>Protagonist has to order food at McDonald's with a lot of people standing behind him

These classic horror themes always get me.

>tfw Sup Forums is too scary

>tfw too big of a guy for Sup Forums

>tfw you like the memes but you aren't a bitter virgin that is worried about blacks and jews every waking moment of his life
I love this place but I know I don't belong anymore. There is nowhere else like it.

>tfw racism isn't exclusive for bitter virgins or neo-nazi skinhead with shit for a brain
>tfw conservatism is actually a pretty based ideology with a noble cause
reddit leave. I can't wait for trump to win and shift the political spectrum in the rest of the 1st world.

The problem is that the people who you don't identify with, aren't really from here, they are from reddit, Sup Forums and Sup Forums, they are tourists who come here to shit out their frustrations because they get BTFO in real life and online on their boards, so they come here because they've heard about all the ebin maymays and release all their butthurtness on the board.

>>tfw conservatism is actually a pretty based ideology
Conservatives are mentally ill.
>I can't wait for trump to win
Me too, I can't wait to see america burn by the hands of a president with downs.