Let's face it. Filthy frank was always a normie

Let's face it. Filthy frank was always a normie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He actual name is Joji faggot

Acccctuallllyy
His name is george miller however he said it was a stage name. Hoowweeevverrrr maxmoefoe called him george a few times.
We may never truely know his real name.

his content was crap never watched a video and proud of it

>His content "was" crap
>never watched a video

How does it feel to be this retarded?

His content wasn't supposed to be good.

Never watched it so you know it's crap. Makes perfect sense to me.

i clearly seen his childish memes and gifs which are retarded like you

Ey b0ss

youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28

its funny because there is money to be made in normie world. you idiots would rather hate on normies than capitalize off them. betas

Fuck Frank. I used to love his content but as soon as the adpocalypse happened he fucking peaced out without so much as a good-bye video to thank the fans. He just merch-plugged a shitty book and then went back to promoting his god awful music (which ironically he made a video ripping on people doing awhile back).

I am fucking done with him. He was just in it for the money. Only idubbbz is worth watching now, he doesn't give a fuck about shekels.

Good for you.

You must be some new breed of ultimate faggot lord. If you're not trying to make money on YouTube then wtf are you really doing?

Stop being retarded. Stop it immediately.

got ya haha ! baited ya! get fucked bitch now get out of my Sup Forums we don't allow peasants/newfags

>Makes a song gratuitously about raping dora the explorer considered a normie

It should be about the message, not the money.

And even if the money WAS the linchpin here, he should have just made a fucking Patreon. Frank had enough fans to fet funding.

He could have at least made a fucking farewell video you fucking pavement ape.

>If you don't have a core financial strategy that's making a positive impact on your income then what the fuck are you doing?

Hey Sorsha!

You know that he had throat palpitations because of 'Franks' voice and that it threatened his music career? Of course he is going to stop playing 'Frank', this was never his main goal in life. The channel on which he first appeared on is called 'DizastaMusic' because music was and still is his main goal in life.

And the fact you keep crying "B-b-but he didn't even s-say goodbye to me..." makes you the normiest piece of shit here, as if he owes anything to you or any of his fans.

I liked Frank since the first day i saw him here (yeah, he used to be a huge meme on Sup Forums, you probably don't remember that because of how much of a newfag you are) and I will always respect his work, be it sketches or music (as Joji or as Pink Guy).

Godspeed Frank, you magnificent bastard, and may fortune smile upon you.

We're all normies. Most of you fags just call out others for being normies because you like feeling like you're different and unique.

His music is shit.

What the fuck is a throat palpitation. Those don't exist.

Yeah I agree. I like maybe 1 or 2 songs from pinkguy, but the rest is garbage.

What I said is I -respect- his music.

fans don't give two shits about the people they're being entertained by on any kind of real level and yet everyone shits when they find out the entertainer didn't really care about the fans either. Why would they dipshit? The fans are just a bunch of strangers that the entertainers have never met. They're a disembodied concept that's constantly judging the entertainer. Fuck off thinking someone should give a shit about you just because you watched their YouTube videos.

Sorry, meant ulcers.

Joji sucks. There I said it. Bring back papu franku

This.

Ultra-gaylord confirmed

exactly, normies don't have souls so it is completely ethical to exploit them for shekels

He's made a couple songs that were ok, and now he's gotten in deep with music. Seems to like doing shit with Getter, which works really well, thematically.