So now you know

So now you know
the clintons and
The DNC
Paid Steel to create a fake dossier on Trump
Steele admitted he created the dossier for political reasons
The FBI/DOJ used fake info to investigate Trump and he campaign.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/JbCxw
pbs.twimg.com/media/DVDEFCMWAAATfw9.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DVDElnuX0AI2fp4.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DVDFKfvW0AAelZA.jpg
wsj.com/articles/former-trump-aide-carter-page-was-on-u-s-counterintelligence-radar-before-russia-dossier-1517486401
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dope fake polys ruin everything

Is this meant to be on Sup Forums

fake pollies you can tell

Thank you, Mr. President! This is the REAL election fraaud story: Obama-Clinton's collusion with Russia against the American people.

And they STILL lost.

Eat shit, libcucks.

Sorry, thought this was a trap thread.

>So now you know
>the clintons and
>The DNC
>Paid Steel to create a fake dossier on Trump
>Steele admitted he created the dossier for political reasons
>The FBI/DOJ used fake info to investigate Trump and he campaign.

fake news.

stay mad kid.

C o r r u p t i o n - thy name is Democrat.

Fuck it this is all true, and the MSM isn't even talking about it.

Just like last time important news appeared...

... and the time before that.

Sure thing, faggot. There was just a press release about and it has been given over to congress and the press.

It is pretty fucking shocking to read those text messages. Those people are upper level management, and they’re breaking the law in the open and there’s not a single agent at any level willing to roll them on principle. What could they possibly do to fix this? Have everyone re-apply for their job in front of a non-agency commission?

Really, agent churn at the FBI and at the upper levels has been attrocious this last few years. They’re literally going to run out of people who aren’t corrupt to the core.

Actually the Dossier was funded by mark Rubio and Jeb Bush but after losing the nomination handed it over to Hillary

Interesting though, probably the only thing truthful in the dossier is Carter Pages meeting in Moscow.

Proof that the entire anti-Trump campaign the entire time run by liberal media was a BIG LIE.

Memo was pretty underwhelming TBH.

Even after this is out in the open I'm sure Obama and Hillary will still deny it. They are just very bad people who duped the masses.

It was severely damaging to the left, but could somebody clue me in on what "sensitive information" and classified sources were threatened by the text of this memo? How was that anything but a bullshit smokescreen?

>ITT: amerimuts fighting over some retarded politicians
retards

Mostly people who work for FusionGPS, the law firm, and Yahoo news.

Think pizzagate. We all know at least a few Trumpets would actually do something crazy because they "wronged our guy"

I prefer them to the conservacucks that enrich the wealthy at the expense of the rest of us.

Just read it. This what all the hype is about? Lots of "meh".

So now that it's out in the open that the Democrats and FBI are corrupt how can Trump and the White House remove them?

These ANTIFAggots in this thread are a joke.

Where does it say in the memo that the dossier is fake? Can someone copypasta me

They won't be able to. The corruption is so well rooted and backed by big players, if you take one of them down, you take down the majority of American politicians and business leaders.

While I think we should and it would be a nice shake up, it won't happen. You're asking to drain 5 gallons out of the dam containing the reservoir.

Nice bait son,

So many tools.

Dossier originally made up for Rubio and Bush, handed to Clinton. Memo doesn't deny facts of dossier. Nothing about obstruction of justice. No citations or evidence to support claims. Political BS to gaslight.

>there are morons out there that still don't support their president
Liberals would rather cut off a leg than admit President Trump was right.

Fact: Carter Page went to Moscow in 2016 to discuss sanctions
Fact: The dossier also mentions this meeting

The reason why the FBI didn't mention the information came from the dossier because it didn't. It came from actual intelligence.

Nunez is saying since the dossier had the same evidence as the FBI they must have used the dossier, which is why it's very misleading

you think

That's fake news if I ever saw some

Where's that Huckleberry Sanders at now?

Its the liberals/democrats that are protecting the rich from increases in taxes.

I got $5 extra on my paycheck. Woowee

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

The memo conveniently leaves out that Page has been monitored since 2013 under suspicion of being a Russian asset, long before the dossier was commissioned and long before Trump brought him on.

[ citation needed ]

But you can lie more if you want, whatever makes putin happy, eh

How do you know your news is real?

>doesn't understand what fake news is
How low IQ do you need to be to not understand?

still going on about the clintons....

>clintons make up false info
>fbi takes false info and wastes 10million investigating Trump over nothing
>b-b-but p-please don't talk about Clintons
Anybody with a brain can see through your shit.

> screw facts the show trump was right and Clinton Obama corrupt

IMGUR ALBUM

imgur.com/a/JbCxw --------

• Hillary campaign opposition research was used to weaponize the intelligence community against Trump campaign ->pbs.twimg.com/media/DVDEFCMWAAATfw9.jpg • Senior DOJ/FBI hid information from the FISA intelligence court about the DNC/Hillary origins of the dossier- they knew, and they pretended not to know ->pbs.twimg.com/media/DVDElnuX0AI2fp4.jpg

• DOJ officials used Yahoo News story- fed to Yahoo by Steele- as further evidence for FISA warrant. This is called "circular reporting," and is a cardinal sin in intelligence work -> pbs.twimg.com/media/DVDFKfvW0AAelZA.jpg --------

Democrats right now

>That's fake news if I ever saw some

cold hard facts
liberal media brainwashing is strong with you seek help

most companies are giving $1000

>implying you have a job
Be real, you liberals don't have jobs and when you do they're not real jobs it's just bull shit that women can do.

Even in this thread some of you tards don't care there is proof the Russia stuff was bullshit. I have no faith this will be justifiably resolved. Because of fucking morons like you.

Fake

>literal proof comes out that libs were wrong
>libs just double down on their lie and ignore facts
Liberals aren't people, they're just brainless animals that parrot whatever their late night talkshow host tells them.

you think the golden shower dossier is real?

How is russia this time of year, you pinko faggot?

Taters and vodka, euronigger.

See You aren't a person and nobody should feel bad for hanging you.

Except carter fucking page and georgey p caused this. Several international intelligence agencies communicated to the FBI and the CIA that potentially unconstitutional actions were happening. You're lying. Stop being a fucking faggot.

Oh the irony.

>rather than hold a conversation he just starts throwing insults
>thinks Russia is in europe
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH OH MY GOD HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA do you even know what the globe looks like?

Most companies are giving lip service and only giving bonuses to full-time workers with a matched investment portfolio and more than 10 years with the company. Obviously bullshit.

Da, Yuri. Many such cases.

>How do you know your news is real?
Says the russian criminal alcohol shitstain. Die soon.

Considering that you're perpetuating fake news I have a hard time believing you're arguing in good faith.

What's ACTUALLY going on is that trump's administration is attempting to delegitimize the investigation into his obvious collusion with russia. Nunez' dossier is obviously bullshit.

You're either a complete fucking idiot or you're a russki pinko euronigger.

Why do you want to fuck with the US rather than fix your own corrupt shithole Boris?

You moron Republicans are being lead into a pit of treason, elected Republicans are jumping ship because they know whats coming.

I do not feel sorry for any of you. Stupidity is not an excuse.

>the "dossier" compiled by Christopher Steele (Steele dossier) on behalf of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and the Hillary Clinton campaign formed an essential part of the Carter Page FISA application. Steele was a longtime FBI source who was paid over $160,000 by the DNC and Clinton campaign, to obtain derogatory information on Donald Trump
>clinton dindu nuffin
Want to rephrase that?

Tu torque motherfucker.

You will always be fake news.

>Globe
you mean flat (not op).

>what's ACTUALLY going on isn't at all what the facts say
Are you too young to post here or are you actually just braindead?

>gets paid to be a shiesty red faggot
>would do it for free

The entire russian social structure is fucking disgusting. It rewards underhanded ratfuck behavior and punishes honor.

Learned some new words in russki faggot training camp, eh?

Sorry about your shit country, ivan.

Such mad. Such unfettered mad.

>BUT MUH DOSSIER
YFW the FBI investigation and FISA warrant for Carter Page was initiated two years before your precious dossier

The man with a point is ignored, as always.

>liberals think haiti is a great place because trump said it isn't
>liberals want war with Russia but when Trump tweets mean thing about North Korea he's a monster warmonger
>liberals think facts are fake news and MSM outlets are the only place to find info
I've said so long ago, you aren't actually people. You're all confusing feeling with thought. Thinking isn't a strong suit for you ""people"" is it?

Started by republicans, and used as supplemental evidence in an ONGOING INVESTIGATION started almost a year prior.

Your un-Americanism is showing, you pinko nigger.

>hurr durr

Got 'em.

Republicans are the ones that voted to release the memo

So in that case, with literally 0 evidence or valid reason they started an investigation on an American citizen? It's almost like they're undermining themselves at this point.

2 years prior, faggot. This shit has been going on for longer than most people believe.

Russia must be cold this time of year.

>THE ONLY EVIDENCE EVER IS MUH DOSSIER
nigga u so dumb

You are implying that the Intel agencies don't have any sources. That is their entire job you fucking mongoloid.

But no, you know better. You must be so special.

Seriously, when do we get fed up with the disinformation campaign and start killing Russians? They are a threat to every western country with free and open internet.

FUCKING THANK YOU. JESUS.

Can we all agree that regardless of outcome, we should enact a plan of immediate eradication of all pinko ratfuck euroniggers?

Actually.... Carter Page was heavily involved with a number of known Russian spies dating back to 2013. He was believed to be a foreign agent and would be subject to FISA waaaaay before Trump was running for President, or The steele dossier was written.

wsj.com/articles/former-trump-aide-carter-page-was-on-u-s-counterintelligence-radar-before-russia-dossier-1517486401

Hilarious that the only people wanting the memo are house repubs, shills, and russian twitter bots.

At least half of the republican base is dying in the next 5 years.

They cant hear you.

Yes.

HOLY SHIT EVIDENCE?! Oh my god!! I-I had no idea?!? Please show me this evidence, why isn't that man in jail if there's evidence!?! WTF!!!!!

No please I can't spread liberal lies when the facts are actually here. DELETE THIS

>TFW repubs are deciding not to run again at astonishing rates
>TFW hundreds of appointment positions are still unfilled
>TFW you have to defend a daily barrage of near literal retardation from a man you worship like a God-king
>TFW you fell for actual russian propaganda and targeted misinformation campaigns
>TFW you're the nigger.

>Paid Steel to create a fake dossier on Trump

Uh, no he didn't. He said he didn't want Trump to be president. Which, if you saw a dude with as many glaring issues as Trump had running for president, you would, too.

Let me check on how those Russian sanctions are going ... oh! Interesting. Hm, appears they were dismissed. Mr. "No puppet! No puppet! No collusion! No collusion!" strangely gave Putin exactly what he wanted. And then we have this drummed up b.s. to distract.

Nothing fishy there at all.

Unless you have a CAD or DOD/J clearance, you can go fuck yourself Ivan.

Also, its called a court of law and REAL laws being applied. Something you are not used to, I'm sure.

>The FBI/DOJ used fake info to investigate Trump and he campaign.

Another glaring example of myopia and stupidity. Carter Page - the focus of the FISA warrant - had been on the FBI's radar for *years* prior to even joining the Trump campaign.

I mean, it's obvious you're from russia, because here in America we have a thing called due process which is a really important part of our justice system.

That might be an advanced concept for you, being a fucking pinko mongoloid and all, but evidence isn't just thrown around until a trial.