RIP DAISY BERKOWITZ

Founding member of Marilyn Manson and the Spooky Kids who worked on the Portrait of an American Family LP and the Smells Like Children EP is now deceased at the age of 49. RIP those were some of the best and most unique works of art out there.

Other urls found in this thread:

loudwire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Article:
loudwire .com/former-marilyn-manson-guitarist-scott-daisy-berkowitz-putesky-dead-at-49/

>those were some of the best and most unique works of art out there.

No they weren't. There's no reason to lie.

>those were some of the best and most unique works of art out there
I love how virtuous you think you are by grossly exaggerating the quality of this music to pay respect to the dead but it just makes you look like a fucking idiot.

I'm a huge fan of Marilyn Manson
I've listened to both of those albums at least 50+ times each, don't project onto me posers.

He honestly was a very unique guitarist.
Manson needed to fire him, or else he would have become dependent on him, it would have been a Jagger/Richards situation.

You're a fucking pleb and a loser and I hope you join Daisy Berkowitz soon

>anallyruptured.txt
Let me guess you're a generic Sup Forumsdrone who thinks he's a special snowflake because he listens to """""obscure""""" music that ever indiehead and their mother knows about?

>the only way he could call me out for being a Sup Forums flyover kid is if he's a hipster
Every. Fucking. Time.

>you have to be from Sup Forums to like Marilyn Manson
What fucking universe are you from? I use Sup Forums all the time but I've got extensive filters to avoid threads with soyboys like yourself

Silly me assuming that people that actually post here don't listen to literal nu metal, but you learn something new every day.

I feel for your clown prince of shock rock though, stage falls on him, bassist gets accused of rape, and now this? Damn famalam

What a toxic thread. RIP Scott

I'm not though, I was , I simply think you're overpraising the work.

>I use Sup Forums all the time
>soyboys

Yeah, no.

Bad news, boys.

Buckethead's next. These digits will confirm.

RIP, I loved his work on POAAF, and the fee scraps they allowed on ACS. Definitely hit me to see he died so young.

Won't be long before someone posthumously claims he raped them.

RIP, I loved his work on POAAF, and the fee scraps they allowed on ACS. Definitely hit me to see he died so young.

Won't be long before someone posthumously claims he raped them.

bruh are you ok

>What a toxic thread.
Death Grips fags ruin everything.

There's no article about his death on Ultimate Guitar so I guess it doesn't really maaahteeerrrreerrrrrrrrr